Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tour pack part number  (Read 764 times)

davidw221

• Full CVO Member
Tour pack part number
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »

Hey all, I pulled a stupid move, I hit my bike in the garage with the car causing it to crack in the corner, well I hate the way it looks and want to order a new one.

Model: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic, I just need the bottom pan, I can transfer everything else to the new box.
I don't want a painted one, I can match the paint without paying the extra money for the paint.

Again I feel stupid, was so upset, but it was my fault, I parked the bike where I thought I parked it a thousand times, well not this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: Tour pack part number
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 03:15:22 PM »

P/N  53145-09, TP Bottom, Drilled, Primed     MSRP $290, $240 from 20% dealers

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

popsracing

• Full CVO Member
  • 2011 CVO Road Glide SE
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 05:54:05 PM »

Just a suggestion here...I put a Easy Up center stand on my 2011 cvo road glide and it gives me a ton more room in the garage...you wouldn't believe how much extra space you get with the bike straight up and down rather than on the jiffy stand... I highly recommend if you have limited space.
2011 CVO FLHTRUSE
FULLSAC DX pipe W/2" baffles & TTS tuned
SoCal Tru-HID headlights
Easy Up center stand
Tour Pack Quick Detach Docking Kit Installed

IF YOUR GONNA BE A BEAR...BE A GRIZZLY

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »

Hey all, I pulled a stupid move, I hit my bike in the garage with the car causing it to crack in the corner, well I hate the way it looks and want to order a new one.

Model: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic, I just need the bottom pan, I can transfer everything else to the new box.
I don't want a painted one, I can match the paint without paying the extra money for the paint.

Again I feel stupid, was so upset, but it was my fault, I parked the bike where I thought I parked it a thousand times, well not this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you might be surprised that the painted one from HD could possibly cost the same or less than getting a primed one painted to match...unless you're doing the paint yourself and even then attempting to match the paint is very labor intensive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

davidw221

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 07:07:34 PM »

Thanks all for your kind words of advice, I will order one tomorrow.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.