Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Indian Dealer In St. Charles MO  (Read 1198 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
New Indian Dealer In St. Charles MO
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:39:27 PM »

This dealership in St. Charles used to be Bob Schultz carrying Harley, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha along with other quad bike brands.

They were bought out and the contract read that they had to build a new building for Harley, but instead bought the outfitter's place next door and they are a HUGE Harley dealership now.  Great service and pretty good prices.

But the Big St. Charles Motorsports, what they call the other original location next door, is now an Indian dealer too.

They're having the Indian factory model rides in this coming Friday and Saturday.  I'm thinking about taking Friday afternoon off if the weather is good to do a test ride.  I highly doubt I would do anything, as the wife said no new bike until 2019.  That's not written in blood, but pretty close.

A test ride can't hurt just to get my bike juices flowing again.  CAN IT???
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
Re: New Indian Dealer In St. Charles MO
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:13:06 PM »

It can HURT BAD !!! Ask the guy who goes in to the Harley Dealer looking for a new helmet and comes out with a NEW BIKE !! CVO BIKE NO LESS !!!  :o ;D
DND

willyB

• 1K CVO Member
Re: New Indian Dealer In St. Charles MO
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »

It can HURT BAD !!! Ask the guy who goes in to the Harley Dealer looking for a new helmet and comes out with a NEW BIKE !! CVO BIKE NO LESS !!!  :o ;D
You must be talking about me. It was all my wife's idea. I was talking to her as we were walking back to the helmets only to find out I was talking to the air. She was still at the front looking at our now 2011 CVO Streetglide.

Strange how far she's changed since when I bought my first Harley and she was all up in arms about buying it.  :nixweiss:
GMR 577 Cams, S & S Lifters, S & S Pushrods, V&H Headers, Rinehart 4” Slipons, TTS Tuner, 12" Yaffee Monkey Bars, Color Matched Chopped Tour Pak (510 HP and 763 TQ +/-)

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.