Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2015 SEST BEST MAP  (Read 924 times)

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
2015 SEST BEST MAP
« on: November 25, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »

I am attempting to help a friend complete a non intrusive upgrade on his 2014 103" Road Glide.

He has purchased a HD Heavy Breather air cleaner, V&H "X" pipe which of course removes the "cats", a set of SE mufflers and the HD SEST.

What I am wondering...without being able to access the latest HD SEST map database, is which map will accomodate his very basic upgrades.

Unfortunately, the HD Online Training Module is stll not available for access  and has no availability date set yet.

His upgrade goal is less heat, a little more performance and minimal hassle should he have to go to a out of area dealer.

I am thinking Stage II at the most but as I mentioned I don't know which exact map would be the best for him to download at this point.

Regards

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:54:22 PM by CVOStreetglide »

hubbz

• Junior CVO Member
    • GA

• CVO1: 2013 FLHRSE5 Anniversary #645
Re: 2015 SEST BEST MAP
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 07:38:43 PM »

The mods you describe will not require a stage 2 map. It will be a mistake to download a map that was meant for a motor with modifications that have not been done to the bike your working on. Pick a map with mods as close to identical to the motor your tuning as possible.
Dwayne

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.