Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 1.75" Fullsac  (Read 5110 times)

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
Re: 1.75" Fullsac
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 02:32:39 PM »

That "quieter" comment is reassuring. Thanks.
I just spoke to Scott at Fullsac. I am going to swap their sport head pipe for mine instead of drilling the cat out. After I send them my core in return it will only cost me about $279 for this. They have a perfectly set map for this head pipe and the 2.0 core so dyno time is now a not needed and money well saved. So, I will have $201 (cores and screen) + $445 TTS + $279 for head pipe and be on my way. Seems like the best deal ($925) for the performance upgrade I can find. Not sure if there will be a map charge though.

i'm running the 2.0 baffles and the sound is perfect.  not too loud, especially when cruising.  does 'bark' a little when getting on it, but that's not a constant.  do not have to turn the radio up too far to hear it over the pipes.

and as an aside, i am running the sportpipe as well.  really like it.  have not had the bike dynoed so i can't say that the pipe netted me x hp and torque, but the quality of the workmanship was excellent, uses stock heatshields, and the price was right.  steve at fullsac says that the sportpipe dynos within a couple of hp of their dx pipe.....  since i'm not looking to squeeze every ounce out of the bike, i'm good.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 12:55:14 AM by ekim60 »
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

jpswino

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 Ultra Violet Street Glide with Lava Flames
    • CVO2: Backyard Choppers
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »

Very cool. Looking forward to getting it all installed.

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 11:54:14 AM »

DX pipe and 1.75 baffles are plenty loud enough for me. I think power production might be better with the 2.0 but I do not want the extra sound. Do I think the sound(tone quality) of the system is perfect? No, I would prefer a little more bass and less treble but I do not believe that is possible. I like the tone of my wife's 103 with a Kuryaken Power Cell 2-1-2 with RC mufflers better, but it is to loud for my new bike.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.