Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adios Amigos Amigas  (Read 1204 times)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Adios Amigos Amigas
« on: December 22, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »

I kinda knew that I was getting toward a milestone so I wanted my thousanth to be an upbeat kinda thing. Taking the fam to Cancun tomorrow so I won't be here on Christmas Day so Merry Christmas to all. Special greetings to the long time members here who have educated and entertained me for a couple of years now. What a fantastic group you are. Canadian, British, American and we all enjoy a good time and our wonderful, wonderful machines. And how diverse are we; more accents than we can count, so many strong opinions, great senses of humor, technical insights into just about everything. Wow, it's really neat. And folks are hooking up not only for the big to dos but also just for a ride, or dinner or a beer. And the willingness of most to help, not only w/ information but actually doing things for another. This is really a great thing that we've got going here.

Thank you Naitram!! You are the man!! And Mods, thank you folks for keeping the order like you do. And if there's any of our service folks out there that read this stuff - God bless you and a special prayer for you, especially at this time. And Last, to you first responders, bless you as well. It's a special calling that you've answered and you've the gratitude of me and my family.

Anyway, I'll be gone for awhile so the best to all of you over the holidays and I just can't wait until next year when I can get in the wind again and share some of it w/ y'all.  

[smiley=cherry.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: Adios Amigos Amigas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »

Hola screamin....enjoy your vacation [smiley=divers009.gif] and congratulations for the 1000nd posts......

Eat tacos, enchilada, burritos and drink Modelo Especial [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif], Tecate, Corona, etc.....and next year  [smiley=drink.gif]

Merry Christmas to you and your family [smiley=xmas.gif],

Jorge

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 08:49:42 PM »

Congrats and what a way to reward yourself with a trip to Cancun [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and we'll be looking for a full report on your relaxing time in Mexico when you return.

[smiley=worthless.gif]

Merry Christmas [smiley=santa.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 12:44:57 AM »

Great 1K post, Congrats!! Happy Holidays to you and yours and I hope you have a great vacation [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 01:00:29 AM »

Glad to see you break the 1k mark! Welcome to the orange & black bar & shield bunch. Enjoy your vacation. We look forward to your posts.  [smiley=bananarock.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 04:09:41 AM »

great 1K post !!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

happy hollidays
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 04:10:14 AM by dogols »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 05:17:09 AM »

;)  My friend, I saw you planning this special post, and it is a great one too.  A Very Speical Christmas wish to you and your lovely wife.  Tell us how Cancun was, as if we don't know it will be fantastic.  Great reward.  And yes, we look forward to riding with you.  We hve family in Ohio and we keep promising we are coming for a visit.  Will be sure to cruise through on our way to Kansas City and Nelson next year.  May only be a wave from the side of the road, but we gotta give each other hugs again next year.   ;) [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 07:59:32 AM »

Screamin,
Congrats again on the 1k post milestone. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Have a great trip, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 11:52:25 AM »

Real nice 1000th Screamin. I fully agree, which is how I got hooked. The only thng that's gonna ease my withdrawal and slow me down, is that new SERK next month! ;D Enjoy your vacation down there and your Holiday! [smiley=drink.gif] Hoist!  8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Screamin' Hits 1000th
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »

Even though he's out of town I thought I'd bump this for those that have been busy with their own holiday business.

Once again Congrats Screamin [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

harleydiva

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 12:42:21 PM »

Congrats Screamin!   [smiley=drink.gif]   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I'm really jealous that y'all are in Cancun  [smiley=sombrero.gif]!  It's one of my favorite places to visit.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Have a  [smiley=drink.gif] for me and soak up some  [smiley=sunny.gif]

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.