Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: SEFB paint jobs too flashy?  (Read 6107 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: SEFB paint jobs too flashy?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »

Hi again folks!

Lots of jokes about lapland here. I don't really live there. I live north of the location map on this site, on the Svalbard archipelago. Follow this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard

Here is a picture of my town Longyear.  [smiley=coolblue.gif]

Man that is beautiful dagbre. I just don't thnk I could live with that much dark and winter. How much riding do you get in? I'll be thinking of you when I pick my bike up this morning. It's 23 deg F in NYC right now. Thinking about your area might help warm me up some! :o Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »

haze here ,sorry dagbre and hoist could not hang with you guys! thats just to cold and desolate for me, have to admire your sand to be able to live and work there, at least you don't have to pay for air conditioner! here in texas you can't live without one, and naturally cost of energy doubles every year, and hey you don't need lawn mower either, hope you can still cultivate a little plants indoors ::) hint hint, do yall have enough women to go around? i like a little on plump size and that may keep you warm at night in bed!!! boy i bet you are the envy in that town with a fine custom harley, is there many other people that live there and ride harleys? and what is major bike brand in your area? can you even ride snow mobile there? bye for now and i'm going to send you picture on how we stay warm, i hope the moderators lets it get to you, just trying to make you laugh at crazy Texan, peace
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:55:48 PM by flhtcse2004 »
TOM

noVee

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:04 PM »

Haze, you little gardener you! Not suprised with your nickname.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Actually, I'd be curious to know also.
Total population of those islands is 2400? Same as my town when I was in High School, back in the '60s. I know because I still have the 'Welcome to *********, Population 2400' still hanging in my garage. Used to be posted right in front of our Police Station. Kids those days.  
And a summer average of 5 degrees C.? Holy cow.! I mean reindeer.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:45:28 PM by noVee »

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »

well guy's they keep de-leting all my pictures and my retort on cencership, i sent dagbre silly humer picture that was deleted and my next rant about it was deleted, why single me out when i have heard and saw a lot worse, little johnny can get on any site, not this one and the perversion is awful ,so why not let me joke with man and his machine and keeping warm, i have sent money to womens shelters and tryed to help the needy,oh well , you got me so con-fused i guess i well just not return to site that is so strict, but not to your pals, so dagbre, hoist, scrmin, take care e-mail me if you want, but i have feeling this well not last very long, love your bikes and all colors, and i love life and try not to let things get me down, but it's sad to know you can not try to be yourself only to have someone who doe's not know me to isolate me from this forum, keep warm dagbre.
TOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »

PurpleHaze
                Didn't see the offending items, but I can tell you from my own experiences  that it's hard to convey to stangers that you're a standup dude and are only having some good natured fun if they don't know you and can't see your face. Also what might have struck you as funny just didn't jump off the screen as being funny. We've all had some klunkers and better than 95% of us have had stuff deleted. Actually it's a rite of passage on the site. I'm probably the most deleted member in the history of the site that isn't an EX member. Sometimes you just have to keep on keepin on until you figure out how things work. This site IS worth the effort to learn what works and what doesn't. It has it's moments where it gets a little priggy, but what part of life doesn't ? Whether you hang around or not is your choice. Another thing I learned. No matter who you are, nobody's gonna come calling your name sayin please please please don't leave. It ain't that kind of relationship dude.

Big B
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 06:51:29 PM by SPIDERMAN »

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 07:32:02 PM »

well guy's they keep de-leting all my pictures and my retort on cencership, i sent dagbre silly humer picture that was deleted and my next rant about it was deleted, why single me out when i have heard and saw a lot worse, little johnny can get on any site, not this one and the perversion is awful ,so why not let me joke with man and his machine and keeping warm, i have sent money to womens shelters and tryed to help the needy,oh well , you got me so con-fused i guess i well just not return to site that is so strict, but not to your pals, so dagbre, hoist, scrmin, take care e-mail me if you want, but i have feeling this well not last very long, love your bikes and all colors, and i love life and try not to let things get me down, but it's sad to know you can not try to be yourself only to have someone who doe's not know me to isolate me from this forum, keep warm dagbre.

Haze, shut up and Bow to the fascist regime  [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

oops, I'd better hide now [smiley=nervous.gif]
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »

PurpleHaze
                Didn't see the offending items, but I can tell you from my own experiences  that it's hard to convey to stangers that you're a standup dude and are only having some good natured fun if they don't know you and can't see your face. Also what might have struck you as funny just [highlight]didn't jump off the screen as being funny[/highlight]. We've all had some klunkers and better than 95% of us have had stuff deleted. Actually it's a rite of passage on the site. I'm probably the most deleted member in the history of the site that isn't an EX member. Sometimes you just have to keep on keepin on until you figure out how things work. [highlight]This site IS worth the effort to learn what works and what doesn't.[/highlight] It has it's moments where it gets a little priggy, but what part of life doesn't ? Whether you hang around or not is your choice. Another thing I learned. No matter who you are, nobody's gonna come calling your name sayin please please please don't leave. It ain't that kind of relationship dude.

Big B

It was funny! ;D It was bordering insulting, and might have stayed if it didn't get a little graphic too. But I agree, it is well worth figuring it out. The people and knowledge here are what makes it. Even if it's only PG-13 rated! There's a time and place for everything! ;) Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »

you guy's really don't know me, are you know i'm not going to kiss ass, or expect any kind of apology from your click, and ask me to come back, why lower myself when its not equal playing field ,its your game, and you seem content on who you put out or just like in school, gang up and bully because it's your toy, and i can play when i'm allowed, and not to go to far like i would, don't even say that to me about you coming to me about coming back to you! now thats the kind of crap that gets me mad, i don't know if you cencored me or one of your click ,but don't lower me to come back to yall's toy, i have to go now because i'm really don't want to in-sult someone who did not have part in censor me not once but twice in row, man i'm 52 years old i thought people who rode harleys where stand up guys, now you don't know who you can trust ,except myself. now go ahead and dog me more, do you believe in kharma? that's old guy's saying on what goes around comes around, so hey, maybe one of the special people in your group may get it done to them, but hey i'm mad, but i really don't wish harm on fellow americans or harley riders ,i'm not that big of ass-hole, oops i said naughty word, i will go stand in my garage and look at finest fnnnnnggg harley in world. peace, love ,adios.
TOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »

Must get lonely up there on that high pedastal you've put yourself on or you wouldn't be checkin out sites like this

Keep the rubber side down dude whatever you do  8-)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2007, 08:39:32 PM »

you guy's really don't know me, are you know i'm not going to kiss ass, or expect any kind of apology from your click, and ask me to come back, why lower myself when its not equal playing field ,its your game, and you seem content on who you put out or just like in school, gang up and bully because it's your toy, and i can play when i'm allowed, and not to go to far like i would, don't even say that to me about you coming to me about coming back to you! now thats the kind of crap that gets me mad, i don't know if you cencored me or one of your click ,but don't lower me to come back to yall's toy, i have to go now because i'm really don't want to in-sult someone who did not have part in censor me not once but twice in row, man i'm 52 years old i thought people who rode harleys where stand up guys, now you don't know who you can trust ,except myself. now go ahead and dog me more, do you believe in kharma? that's old guy's saying on what goes around comes around, so hey, maybe one of the special people in your group may get it done to them, but hey i'm mad, but i really don't wish harm on fellow americans or harley riders ,i'm not that big of ass-hole, oops i said naughty word, i will go stand in my garage and look at finest fnnnnnggg harley in world. peace, love ,adios.

Huh?????  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Man, you're takin' this stuff WAY too seriously! Relax.. it's a great site. If it's too much, adios... live well.  ;)

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 08:40:53 PM »

one more thing, still did not get answer on the two naked women licking each others tongue, is it because maybe that is one of click that gets off on it, you could see who they where and would that hurt one of them or there mother or father? at least mine you could not see there face, but any way is that how it works? it's got to arouse the people who left it on screen, but what happens when little kid see's it, just can't make my point, it's your game and you win.
TOM

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »

Hey Purplehaze  

Great sitename dude  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Big B
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:00:45 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 09:56:35 PM »

one more thing, still did not get answer on the two naked women licking each others tongue, is it because maybe that is one of click that gets off on it, you could see who they where and would that hurt one of them or there mother or father? at least mine you could not see there face, but any way is that how it works? it's got to arouse the people who left it on screen, but what happens when little kid see's it, just can't make my point, it's your game and you win.
purplehaze,
The picture you mention about the two ladies was censored by me because of the nudity issues. In retrospect the picture in its entirety has been deleted. Your picture was deleted because of the nudity issue also, and because of the content of the picture it couldn't have been edited w/any resemblance of the picture still remaining. If you have any questions concerning what is accepted practices in this forum I would suggest you refer to rules of posting to FLHRSEI.ORG.

In the future if you have questions/concerns about what is being done I would suggest you send one of the mods a PM. The open discussions of what mods do and your dislike of them doesn’t do you or the site any good. All of these are discussed in the "rules of posting".

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »

Sorry to say this thread has gone to far, and is being locked down.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 25 queries.