Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: hogtales jan/feb 2007  (Read 3829 times)

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: hogtales jan/feb 2007
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

:-/  Wow, can't believe a Metric made the cover of  a HOG rag. A head shold roll for this keep the girl and air brush out the bike.  Got mine just after Christmas here in OH.   :o
Andy

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »

[smiley=worthless.gif]
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »

And Please don't think I'm ripping metrics. I'm not. I'm just p!ssed that the editors are so ignorant >:(

I disagree i hate metric chit well almost any bike other than a harley lol [smiley=drink.gif]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 05:21:23 PM by altugo »
Ridin Legend

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »

fFor those of you that have received the Jan/Feb '07 HOGTALES, take a real close look at the cover....Do you notice something that doesn't belong on or in a Harley.Owners.Group. magazine?

Take a good look at the lower right photo on the cover!! The bike featured there is a Kawasaki Vulcan!!! I know the photo is probably there for the girl.....but come on!

I've had mine for a few weeks and didn't look that closely at the cover until reading Grover's ranting and ravings!  When I got the issue, what I looked at in the photo was the HD tent behind the bike to see where it was taken!!!  

Grover, I hope you'll seriously consider writing a letter to the editor.  Actually, I think we all should just to make a point!!!!   (And after we all include a copy of the group shot, we'll be featured in the next Hogtales!!!)

After reading several articles, and looking at the calendar of events, I had to put it down before I had my entire vacation schedule booked for the next year!!  NC state rally in OBX!  That rocks!  TN in Nashville with the Mafia...I will definitely be there for that party!  And....SC state rally in Greenville.  LOL!!!  My son is going to die when I tell him I will be there for that!  He'll be praying that all of his friends go home for the weekend!!!  I think I'll have to give a guided tour of Furman University!!!!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 06:26:53 PM »

And....SC state rally in Greenville.  LOL!!!  My son is going to die when I tell him I will be there for that!  He'll be praying that all of his friends go home for the weekend!!!  I think I'll have to give a guided tour of Furman University!!!!
I'm sure you've got your own key to the University by now. :)  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

mikesr1128

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »

i recieved mine 2 weeks ago. maybe the metric will peel off like the chrome on my seeg. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 20 queries.