Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: HD Chrome Hardware  (Read 8975 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: HD Chrome Hardware
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 01:43:26 AM »

Hoist, when do you get your bike?

Hey AJ, What's up? It's supposed to ship by FRI!!! If it's on time, I'll get it next week some time, depending when they receive it. Stay tuned-you'll see it pretty soon I hope.  How's yours doing? I see you working on a bunch of electronics stuff I won't have to worry about. You're getting some good riding in too! ;) Hoist!  8-)

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 02:02:19 AM »

Hoist I'm riding every day it doesn't rain. I'm riding to work, to the grocery store, you name it. I just hit 2k tonight ;D  The only only one who is upset is Shelby.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 02:03:45 AM »

Shelby & his HD leash
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 10:08:21 AM by flhtcse2004 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 02:14:04 AM »

Hoist I'm riding every day it doesn't rain. I'm riding to work, to the grocery store, you name it. I just hit 2k tonight ;D  The only only one who is upset is Shelby.

Great shot man! I'm gonna be jealous of that weather next week, but I'll make the best of it. It's been beautiful up here too, besides a little rain. I sure hope this weather holds on a few more weeks! ;) Hoist!  8-)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 09:27:39 AM »

Thanks Bungy, that's just what I'm looking for. Their Big Twin catalog is great. And they're really into racing too. I'll contact them about updated kit for the '07.

Hogasm/Don, thanks also, [highlight]I contacted AlloyBoltz prior to seeing this about an updated kit.[/highlight]

Appreciate the help. I'm sure to get what I want from one of these 2 places.

Hoist! 8-)

Hoist,

Please let me know what you hear from AlloyBoltz.  I contacted them back in October about a kit for the 110's and they said they would e-mail me when they had one, I have not heard back from them since.

Thanks
Ghost

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 09:42:23 AM »

Hoist,

Please let me know what you hear from AlloyBoltz.  I contacted them back in October about a kit for the 110's and they said they would e-mail me when they had one, I have not heard back from them since.

Thanks
Ghost

I will Ghost. Did you check out the site Bungy left. Diamond Engineering. I really like what they show. I'm not sure about the types of finishes yet. I have to contact them today. If they have a show polished finish, I'll probably get from them. They seem to know HD's very well and are into racing. That gives them an edge in my book. I'll let you know what I hear from both companies, if anything! ;) Hoist!  8-)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 01:21:36 PM »

Hoist,

Thanks
Ghost

My response from AllozBoltz when I asked tham about kits for the 110's:

Yes, we do...

You can call us at 813-645-3185 to order.

eMail address is: Rnim421@aol.com

Chief
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:22:28 PM by HarleyDudeAtl »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 03:26:27 PM »

My response from AllozBoltz when I asked tham about kits for the 110's:

Yes, we do...

You can call us at 813-645-3185 to order.

eMail address is: Rnim421@aol.com

Chief

Thanks Chief. I spoke with Diamond Engineering and AlloyBoltz today. They both seem nice to deal with,at least from my conversations with them anyway.

DE: They make Show Polished SS and Racing grade hardware. They seem to be further along with kits for '07s with Hydraulic clutches. They are aware of the other changes made this year. Their package is called "Polished SS Custom Transformation Kit; PN DE 6031P" for an '07 FLHRSE3. It lists for about $285. The racing stuff is even more expensive. They suggested going thru a dealer or bike shop to try to get better prices. They don't seem to discount to the general public. They definitely know their stuff.

AlloyBoltz: They are waiting for parts listings from a local dealer to put a kit together for the '07s. Their kit is called "Show Polished Harley Road King 161PC SS Allen Kit". It is not quite together yet for the '07s. When my Parts and Service Manuals arrive, I told them I'd call to review the requirements so they can complete the '07 kits, if they haven't already completed this. This kit is not quite as complete, but looks pretty good. It'a about half the price (at least on their EBay store), but that's all subject to change based on final hardware selection for the kit.

I'm sure the hardware on my bike will last for more than a few weeks (if not, that's what 2 Year Warranties are for), so I have plenty of time to deal with both of these guys to see who's got the best hardware and the best packages. As I get more info, I'll pass it along. If anyone else gets anything, please post it here. Thanks gang!

Hoist!  8-) 

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Speaking of....  Anyone seen in hand yet this new little hand held version?

Gee, thanks Don...a new gadget to put in the saddlebag...there goes Diva's boots!! ;D ;D
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 04:07:25 PM »

Gee, thanks Don...a new gadget to put in the saddlebag...there goes Diva's boots!! ;D ;D
You may be safe I think I remember her posting that she packs stuff in her boots to save space and to get more of her stuff along on trips. ;) Just make sure you claim one of her boots quick when she starts packing. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »

Stopped off at the dealer to pick up some chrome caliper hardware and my buddy the parts guy says " no you don't want H-D hardware, I'll order you a set of Gardner-Wescott chrome caliper bolts"

What's that say ?

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »

Stopped off at the dealer to pick up some chrome caliper hardware and my buddy the parts guy says " no you don't want H-D hardware, I'll order you a set of Gardner-Wescott chrome caliper bolts"

What's that say ?

B B

It says that prior suggestions to the contrary you are NEVER GOING TO STOP SCREWING WITH LD!!  You're as bad with it as I've been with the red bike (not that this is a bad thing!).

By the way, I ordered those flamed and colored legs today.  They clearcoat them as part of their process.   ::)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 09:35:03 PM »

TWO,
   Are you a flamer too??????  Say it's not so......

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »

TWO,
   Are you a flamer too??????  Say it's not so......

_Beagle

It's hard not to pick on Brian for doing stuff on the bikes sometimes.  He just enjoys it so.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

It's hard not to pick on Brian for doing stuff on the bikes sometimes.  He just enjoys it so.

Harumph,
            Well Mr. Twolaneride, you know exactly what I think of you even if it isn't something I can post on the site now don't you ?  ;)

B B

PS
     Brother Beagle, did not buy chrome calipers, only some hardware. No fluid change neccessary !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 24 queries.