Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2015 CVO Street Glide - Which Head Pipe did you choose?  (Read 6737 times)

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
Re: 2015 CVO Street Glide - Which Head Pipe did you choose?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »

Sounds like your a frequent customer! Maybe you can put in a good word for me and I can get in sooner than August. Looking forward to a good tune!

Would you consider dropping it off and leaving it with him for about a week? Just in case some one cancels, No guarantees but he might be able to squeeze you in! Although he told me he was extremely busy right now.......BostonBoy

2015FLHTKSE

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

• CVO1: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 09:45:35 PM »

Sorry you felt you got shortchanged, but it didn't cost me quite that much and he picked me up 20hp over the PC supplied map. He was highly recommended, and I found him to be easy to work with and seemed to know his stuff. Always get costs before you buy something. What issues went unresolved? Always 2 sides to a story.

I do not recommend Joe's Cycle for tuning our bikes.  Been there and done that,  I was told the cost was comparable to other shops and did not get an exact cost, my fault.  How does $604.00 sound, and then I had some small issues that went unresolved by Joe.  You may want to consider Rob's Dyno service in Mass.  I have never been there but Steve at GMR recommended them for a re tune for my new 124 with the 640 cams.  I was told that I needed to have it retuned due to removing the Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1 for the Vance & Hines Power Duals along with the Crusher Mellows.  Feel free to PM me.

dean77

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 12:22:43 PM »

Would you consider dropping it off and leaving it with him for about a week? Just in case some one cancels, No guarantees but he might be able to squeeze you in! Although he told me he was extremely busy right now.......BostonBoy

He did give me that option... actually said if I left it for 2 weeks he would get it done. But after this winter I try to take advantage of all the riding time I can get. I am just going to hang on till my appointment. The bike is still fantastic to ride!!!

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 07:40:41 PM »

Hard choice to make....  BostonBoy

jplut

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NH

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 09:23:46 PM »

Back to the topic, after much soul searching, I'm going with FuelMoto's 2-1-2 stainless ceramic coated headpipe, 4" Rinehart Chome on Chome mufflers and a Power vision with the FM tune.

This will be bike number 4 with FM's support and hardware and I have been happy every time with the tune and support. 

Plan on ordering it all up in the next week or two, still recovering from the tax man.

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: FLHXSE 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: VRSCF 2013 V Rod Muscle
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 08:38:35 PM »

Fuelmoto 2-1-2 jackpot ceramic coated with E-Series Mufflers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fuelmoto 2-1-2 Jackpot Headers
Fuelmoto FLH E Series Mufflers - 14 discs
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 24 queries.