Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Author Topic: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)  (Read 37487 times)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
Re: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2015, 03:34:16 PM »

Oh My!!!!
 :o ::) ???
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »

Oh My!!!!
 :o ::) ???
Mike
hey hey!! you been warned and locked already. watch it!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2015, 08:45:39 PM »

While on a recent vacation to Great Britain I was touring an old castle that had a rock with a large knife sticking from it. The blade was a little rusty.  I suddenly remembered my dropper bottle of Motorkote and placed one single drop at the top of the blade and when it ran down to the rock the knife fell to the ground. When I picked it up, they made me King of England.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »

Okay now I'm gonna buy just because....  :drink:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2015, 09:18:06 PM »

Okay now I'm gonna buy just because....  :drink:

Welllll, I'm already King, sooooooo

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2015, 09:23:38 PM »

I first came in contact with MotorKote when I was 13. I touched it and instantly grew a mustache and became a navy seal. My Mom fainted and Dad handed me a beer. I was born a girl.......

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2015, 11:25:12 PM »

Sounds like the White House could use a case.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 01:44:13 AM »

"I invented Motorcote & it is the reason I have won 12 races in each of the past 10 seasons of NASCAR, and I can spin around 167% quicker in my anchor chair than any news anchor in recorded history."
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 01:55:22 AM »

While on a recent vacation to Great Britain I was touring an old castle that had a rock with a large knife sticking from it. The blade was a little rusty.  I suddenly remembered my dropper bottle of Motorkote and placed one single drop at the top of the blade and when it ran down to the rock the knife fell to the ground. When I picked it up, they made me King of England.

When I was in England years ago I accidently spilled a drop of Motorcote on the tip of my large knife & it fell into a rock so far I thought it disappeared. The natives immediately began to pelt me with dead squirrels, so I never retrieved it.  Can I have my knife back?  You can still be King & all, since you probably have not used up all the business cards you have printed.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 07:58:06 AM »

I remember my first direct experience with one of the early oil additives that also promised great and wonderful things, and you may have heard of that one.  It was called STP.  In a fuels and lubricants class we did a little experiment with that product that showed why believing the ads and just throwing additives into your motor oil might not be a great idea.  We took a measured amount of motor oil in a beaker, checked the viscosity at the standard temps of 0°C and 100°C, then added the STP in the ratio called for on the can, and tried to run the viscosity tests again.  At 100°C the thickening agents did in fact increase viscosity as you would expect.  At 0°C we were unable to run a viscosity test, since the oil/STP mixture had turned into a lump that wouldn't flow at all.  As we cooled the mixture in an ice bath while stirring, we reached a point where we could no longer stir the mixture, and we could pick the beaker up with the stirring rod.  Guess how great that would work in your car on a cold winter morning.

My point is that unless you're a scientist with a very good understanding of the chemistry and the requirements and operating conditions, it's probably better to leave the blending of your motor oil to the experts.  If this or any other additive was really even half as good as the adds claim, I'm quite certain at least one or two of the motor oil companies would incorporate it in their product from the git-go, since the business is rather competitive.  Other companies that offer similar snake oil have been successfully sued over the years for false advertising, like Slick 50 for instance, and I wouldn't be surprised if this Motorkote product becomes popular enough to come to the attention of the FTC that it wouldn't be another pelt added to the belt of an FTC lawyer.

Jerry
Wow.  Best post ever! :2vrolijk_21:

Well, not really.  It's the most logical, well thought out, reasonable and helpful post ever on a forum.  Because if everyone evaluated products as Jerry did here we'd have a lot stupid eliminated pretty quick.  Some other areas could use that kind of thought too.

But lets face it... It can't really be the best post.  None of us can ever out pithy Don.  :D  ;D It has to pithier to be best.  And Jim got be King of England.  Getting to be king might help.  To tell the truth from the hair regrown, knives returned, boobs enhanced, presidents elected, and balls batted (Bonds, not masturbation...sheesh) you guys have spouted more miracles caused by snake oil then I've heard since Catholic School.  (Other than the OPs stuff of course).  So they might have to be the more bestest too.

OK, seriously.  Thanks Jerry!  We really need more people who think that way.

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 10:01:28 AM »

Are you refuting the anecdotal evidence of miracles? Didn't you read the peer reviewed journal publications in MotorKote Monthly?

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2015, 10:03:36 AM »

When I was in England years ago I accidently spilled a drop of Motorcote on the tip of my large knife & it fell into a rock so far I thought it disappeared. The natives immediately began to pelt me with dead squirrels, so I never retrieved it.  Can I have my knife back?  You can still be King & all, since you probably have not used up all the business cards you have printed.

I'm thinking you were pelted for using MotorKote as a sexual lubricant on a rock. For whatever reason, Brits are particularly prudish on that.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2015, 10:42:20 AM »

I'm thinking you were pelted for using MotorKote as a sexual lubricant on a rock. For whatever reason, Brits are particularly prudish on that.

Actually we were lining up some big weird rock fomations  using 3 drops of Motorcote on each rock, to line them up so we could push them over like dominoes.  Sign said Stone Hinge, we looked for the hinges but couldn't find any.  The locals were pissed when their rocks fell on their squirrels.  No sex with the rocks, because no condoms. 

You can keep the knife.  I took a bath in Motorcote & now can cut steaks or solid steel doors with just my fingernails.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2015, 01:20:09 PM »

Unfortunately just being a moron isn't cause for being banned, as best I can tell.  I think I'm going to fire up the old Google and see how many advertisements and "glowing reviews" I can copy and then paste into a thread about hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid treatments, followed by another thread about magic spark plugs, and then another about magic fuel economy improvers.  If nothing else, maybe we can find a good treatment for a PITA in that hemorrhoid thread.

Jerry

Where can I get magic spark plugs?

And remember when there was a coin in the bottom of a STP can?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2015, 01:55:24 PM »

MotorKote is a miracle tonic for sure. It has the power to bring the squirrels out of hiding and to the magical oil thread. Now I not saying this MotorKote stuff is good or bad, but I did see some sprinkled on a pile of Unicorn poop and out of nowhere six Unicorns arose and took off flying around and spreading sparkles as they flew. It was totally amazing and then I realized I left my camera at home and my phone battery was dead, thus no pictures to post. But it really, really, really did happen...... HONEST!
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 20 queries.