Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Schaeffer oil  (Read 17419 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Schaeffer oil
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2015, 02:16:03 PM »

The Andretti Curse :)

;D  Yes, Andretti is slowing down. 

As a young whippersnapper, Jr. High & Elementary, to have an STP sticker on...anything I suppose....that was considered as one of the very best stickers to have.  None of the other stickers were as cool as STP, with the exception of maybe Bardahl.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Re: Schaeffer oil
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »

Due to agreements from past job and my departure from that job... We made STP and it was not a STP refinery and the only thing we had to do with STP was they bought our product and then thinned it and sold it as STP. We sold it to them at a viscoty of 90,000W. Yes 90,000 W. It had to be either drummed @ 230 deg or shipped in heated rail-car. Then they cut it after purchase with god knows what and sold it in small bottles as STP. It was a superior product, very good stuff but all of us (employees) could not figure out what it did for oil that helped the oil. But we were also glad they bought it, we needed jobs.
Has nothing to do with thread, just FYI.

We would use it to hush noisey lifters. Slowly pour STP into the carb until it was smoking like a freight train...........worked every time and would sometimes keep rattle away for good.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 20 queries.