Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: What the hell happened?  (Read 9050 times)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: What the hell happened?
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2016, 08:07:10 PM »

For those who have outgrown their t-shirts but still would like to see them and get more use out of them you might want to consider making a quilt out of them? A great company to work with is Campus Quilts and their product really holds up too.
http://www.campusquilt.com/
Here is a shot of one they made for me :

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2016, 09:18:33 PM »

Brings back memories, VaEagle!  Funny story.......My daughter and her mother made me one of those about 15 years back.  I really liked it.  I decided to use it one nite, only to discover up into the nite, her mother had conveniently left a bunch of staight pins in it!  Ouch!  LOL.  The next time I saw her, I told her how much I appreciated that quilt, and how much I liked it.  She got that "huh?" look on her face, but I never gave her the satisfaction of knowing it felt like I rolled over on a nest of yellow-jackets in the middle of the damn nite!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  I'll try to find it, and post a picture of it...........Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2016, 09:19:43 PM »

For those who have outgrown their t-shirts but still would like to see them and get more use out of them you might want to consider making a quilt out of them? A great company to work with is Campus Quilts and their product really holds up too.
http://www.campusquilt.com/
Here is a shot of one they made for me :

That is neat! I could get a super sized king size one made! I have kind of fixed the problem to some degree. I don't buy many shirts any more unless they happen to be one of the Looney Tune shirts and then I buy 2 sizes to large with the plan of growing into them
Most great stores start with a bad decision

Yellow09SERG

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 YELLOW!!
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2016, 09:21:49 PM »

Brings back memories, VaEagle!  Funny story.......My daughter and her mother made me one of those about 15 years back.  I really liked it.  I decided to use it one nite, only to discover up into the nite, her mother had conveniently left a bunch of staight pins in it!  Ouch!  LOL.  The next time I saw her, I told her how much I appreciated that quilt, and how much I liked it.  She got that "huh?" look on her face, but I never gave her the satisfaction of knowing it felt like I rolled over on a nest of yellow-jackets in the middle of the damn nite!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:  I'll try to find it, and post a picture of it...........Later--HUBBARD

Thank you Hubbard!!! That put a huge smile on my face
Most great stores start with a bad decision
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 20 queries.