Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: 117 kit for 2015 cvo street glide starts today.  (Read 50779 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: 117 kit for 2015 cvo street glide starts today.
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2016, 03:16:44 PM »

I would bet you'd lose that bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if THE HARLEY SPECIAL TQ PLATES that are not even available, then how is the Dealer going to check the cylinders????? Just askin. If you are checking them you are the exception to the rule.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »

I'm not surprised the MOCO is handing out of round cylinders again. They did it to us on the early 110's and got away with it. I'm sure when some real miles pile up on the dealer installed 117 kit we will see those issues start turning up.

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2016, 09:47:46 AM »

the  main reason i got my money back was all the bs about the special tq plates,when I got back from Daytona Monday,went to the Harley dealer where  purchased the kit and said they checked and they where round ,I asked how they checked them and to show me,their response we already bit the bullet and sent them back.More BS.I told them why did they send them back with out calling me and showing me they where good.I'd imagine they did not check them ,since they told me the tq plate was on back order for a month and they got them in ,in two weeks.lol Bunch of lies from The MOCO and The Dealer I used.The one thing learned is Customer service is not good.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2016, 08:13:09 PM »

the  main reason i got my money back was all the bs about the special tq plates,when I got back from Daytona Monday,went to the Harley dealer where  purchased the kit and said they checked and they where round ,I asked how they checked them and to show me,their response we already bit the bullet and sent them back.More BS.I told them why did they send them back with out calling me and showing me they where good.I'd imagine they did not check them ,since they told me the tq plate was on back order for a month and they got them in ,in two weeks.lol Bunch of lies from The MOCO and The Dealer I used.The one thing learned is Customer service is not good.

None of this B.S. from the dealer and the MOCO surprises me.  Very condescending attitude.  No respect for their customers.  All to common...

2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2016, 05:36:14 PM »

Wow.  That dealer is full of it.  Lying to your face shows how little respect they have.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

happyman

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2016, 06:16:27 PM »

Wow.  That dealer is full of it.  Lying to your face shows how little respect they have.
HD is just one example of this kind of razzle dazzle the consumer puts up with today. one day they will pay and if the direction they  are headed its not going to be long and there will either be huge shakeup, or HD will become something in the history books. 
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 20 queries.