Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Bought a 2016 Street glide CVO and I need some suggestions for comfort.  (Read 4883 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Bought a 2016 Street glide CVO and I need some suggestions for comfort.
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »

Don't buy a corbine seat. My $1,500 seat will not fit and they will do nothing about it. I've used them on other bikes and no problem but when they make a mistake they will not fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Royalroadie has suggested/shown what really works for me with 36" inseam.  A lot of riders are starting to move their higway pegs down low for a much more comfortable ride....even the shorter guys.

rsike....It's all over this forum that Corbin has terrible customer service if you deal with them directly.  However, it's not the case if you go through a vendor.  hd-dude on this forum owns Metl Dragon and he knows the difference in CVO seats from standard model Harleys and they are different.  When you order from them, the person on the phone doesn't know.  Order your Corbin seat from Jim at Metal Dragon, you'll get it cheaper and it'll be done right.  A number of members on this forum have gone this route.  rsike, sorry to hear that you're one more person that's had bad customer service from them.  Having said that, they still make a great product.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 20 queries.