Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: Sunday Sermon  (Read 9432 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Sunday Sermon
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

B,
Once again, thank you.

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »

2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2008, 09:11:38 AM »

Hey Mr. D! :drink:

Here in Memphis we don't get to hear Dr. James MacDonald on the radio. My sister in Chicago told me about him and loves him! Great choice bro! :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.walkintheword.com/

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2008, 09:43:43 AM »

A very nice thread that deserves to be at the top of the list...very timely right now considering all that has been happening not only on the site, but in my heart as well.

May God bless and keep us all, I pray that we all remain safe, happy and free on this wonderful site!

Now I go to work bettering my life in His name...

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:04 AM »

Oh, my mistake! I didn't see the "r"! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

I thought you got lucky last night B B!!! :o ::) ??? ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 10:53:59 AM »

Hey Mr. D! :drink:

Here in Memphis we don't get to hear Dr. James MacDonald on the radio. My sister in Chicago told me about him and loves him! Great choice bro! :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.walkintheword.com/

JR,

You (All) can listen to James' messages any time of the current day at no charge on the walk in the word website, click "On the air"
By God's grace i was lead to Harvest Bible Chapel in Rolling Meadows, Il (Pastor James) coming up on three years. God is doing amazing works there through his people of sharing the good news of Jesus through the gospel and reaching out to the people. We ALL are in the need of a savior!! The difference is when you get it...... YOU GET IT !! and when you don't get, you don't get. Supressing truth of who we as humans really are... Bent,Broken,Selfish,Blame Shift,Greedy...List goes on..... Our GREAT GOD wants our heart's not our work's.... If we follow him with our whole heart,mind and soul the birth of the spirit will change our hearts and be we will be obediant to him which in return will result in good works for his kingdom. "You have been saved by grace, Not by works, So that no one may boast, It is the power of God..... That is so great news.  In the book of John, Jesus told his disciples "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

GOD BLESS!!!

Tom
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »

Wow, I am going to continue to read this site daily to keep myself on track...excellent posts my brothers...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »

Our lives are filled with ups and downs, mountain top and valleys experiences! Well, right now I'm on the mountain top! I just came back from a 4 day retreat last week where you get alone with God. No cell phones, TV, or computers. Just a group of men alone with God and God showed up in a mighty way! I remember not long ago I was in the mountains and a sweet sister said she loves being there because she felt so close to God!

We live in a fast pace world that requires so much of our time. We are so busy we have a hard time to fit God into our schedule. Often this results in us going into the valley of our spiritual walk. We allow things of this world to separate us from God. Slowly we get further and further away. We try to be in control of our lives only to find our self at wit's end and then we cry out to God. I have been in these shoes many times. When I get to a place I see it's too big for me I cry out to God and He always seems to show up. Then I tell myself I'm not going to get there again, I'm going to trust in God in all things. Do I always succeed, I'm sorry to say "NO". In my walk with God I have found that God will allow me fall, He then picks me up again. As I go through this process I learn from it and find myself not falling as often.

Maybe I will get to a place in my spiritual walk where I won't fall and can stay on the mountain top, close to God, even when I'm going through times of testing of my faith. God's timing is perfect as He is perfect. Therefore, I will trust in Him as to when this happens. But for now, I will enjoy my time on top of the mountain, it is a beautiful place to be! God Bless!

Isaiah 52:7 (NIV) How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God Reigns!"

JR :bananarock:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »

Our lives are filled with ups and downs, mountain top and valleys experiences! Well, right now I'm on the mountain top! I just came back from a 4 day retreat last week where you get alone with God. No cell phones, TV, or computers. Just a group of men alone with God and God showed up in a mighty way! I remember not long ago I was in the mountains and a sweet sister said she loves being there because she felt so close to God!

We live in a fast pace world that requires so much of our time. We are so busy we have a hard time to fit God into our schedule. Often this results in us going into the valley of our spiritual walk. We allow things of this world to separate us from God. Slowly we get further and further away. We try to be in control of our lives only to find our self at wit's end and then we cry out to God. I have been in these shoes many times. When I get to a place I see it's too big for me I cry out to God and He always seems to show up. Then I tell myself I'm not going to get there again, I'm going to trust in God in all things. Do I always succeed, I'm sorry to say "NO". In my walk with God I have found that God will allow me fall, He then picks me up again. As I go through this process I learn from it and find myself not falling as often.

Maybe I will get to a place in my spiritual walk where I won't fall and can stay on the mountain top, close to God, even when I'm going through times of testing of my faith. God's timing is perfect as He is perfect. Therefore, I will trust in Him as to when this happens. But for now, I will enjoy my time on top of the mountain, it is a beautiful place to be! God Bless!

Isaiah 52:7 (NIV) How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God Reigns!"

JR :bananarock:

JR, you can bring faith to the faithless! Don't ever change brother!!! We all love you too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »

Thank you JR!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 03:38:45 AM »

JR,
Thanks for sharing that. :2vrolijk_21: Has anybody told you they love you today? ;) Well I do... Love you bro. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »

JR,
Thanks for sharing that. :2vrolijk_21: Has anybody told you they love you today? ;) Well I do... Love you bro. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Momma beat you to it Gary but its always good to hear it from you! Love ya, God Bless!

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

40 minutes of your time required... Please Listen all

http://www.harvestbiblechapel.org/Content.aspx?content_id=40&site_id=4

God Bless.

Tom
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 09:32:13 PM »

Thanks Jr!

Mountain Tops are awesome..... time on the mountain tops help me remember where to look to when I'm in a valley.

<><
Troy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.