Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Author Topic: I don't want to be associated with HD  (Read 18720 times)

262 CVO 16

• Full CVO Member
  • MOLON LABE
    • WI

• CVO1: 2016 Carbon Crystal
    • CVO2: 2015 Jeep Willys JK on 35s
    • CVO3: 2014 Black Denim SG (Sold)
Re: I don't want to be associated with HD
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2016, 10:04:53 PM »

Racism. PREJUDICE.  Yep,  a strong word. That's what you're talking about. The irony that you're missing? You my ex-motorcycle brother are the foreigner here. What would your reaction be to people judging you? Realize that this great country, that allows people like you the opportunity to visit doesn't need your lack of respect. I've been riding on two wheels before I could walk, I have full slaves of tattoos, I've ridden shirtless, I have pretty loud pipes and even occasionally have facial hair. I must be a hoodlum!! Actually, I work for an engineering firm, I have a beautiful wife and family. I am what sme consider "highly educated". This - is where your ignorance ruins your ability to meet amazing people like I have from around the world on motorcycles.  Well, I'm sure you have like-minded people surrounding you, so.... imaging what they're judging you on when you're not around. Karma. It always finds a way my man.
2016 CVO Street Glide
Carbon Crystal w/ Phantom Flames
Matching Tourpack
Day Maker Spots
CD LED Blinkers
16" Apes
Yaffe Plate

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2016, 10:32:18 PM »

Hey hebrew I was wondering if you still have those noisy Reinhart mufflers you had on your bike when you were ok with being 1 of us?
I now a fellow that was thinking getting something to wake his neighbors when he leaves for work at 0400.
If you do I can forward your info on your for sale thread
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 Limited
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2016, 10:48:28 PM »

Get yourself a BMW K1600GTL. At least the Harley guys won't run you off the road on that bike.

I am still laughing!  (about the video)    :D

M

I skipped video at first then went back to View it. It's the only thing good coming out of this thread. It's a must watch. Thanks for the laugh
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Fullsac dx w/2"cores, TTS tuned by Wolfgang
Super Shox

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2016, 10:50:28 PM »

Am I the only one that finds it funny that a Hebrew person has a hogg? Next time make sure it's kosher.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:53:56 PM by bigchuck »
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Super Shox

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2016, 11:00:12 PM »

Hey hebrew I was wondering if you still have those noisy Reinhart mufflers you had on your bike when you were ok with being 1 of us?
I now a fellow that was thinking getting something to wake his neighbors when he leaves for work at 0400.
If you do I can forward your info on your for sale thread

No, they are sold.  Removed due to being much too loud.
 I do not understand why all the hatred, and defensive posturing.  Usually one is only defensive when they're insecure. Is that the case here?

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2016, 11:11:56 PM »

I'll let him know. Seems his neighbor has a dog that is outside and barks all night. He was thinking of positioning the bike to have the pipes point towards the guys window when he warms it up.
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2016, 11:13:24 PM »

Am I the only one that finds it funny that a Hebrew person has a hogg? Next time make sure it's kosher.

Yes, you are the only one.  I not only find the above comment terribly in poor taste, but also the Hitler video.  I think it only goes to prove my point even better.  It really affirms my point that so many Harley riders are selfish, unintelligent, and discriminatory. Clearly, CVO owners should be on the upper echelon in so far as class is concerned.  The best of the best, so to speak. This thread has certainly disapproven that theory though.

bigchuck

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2016, 11:22:17 PM »

Yes, you are the only one.  I not only find the above comment terribly in poor taste, but also the Hitler video.  I think it only goes to prove my point even better.  It really affirms my point that so many Harley riders are selfish, unintelligent, and discriminatory. Clearly, CVO owners should be on the upper echelon in so far as class is concerned.  The best of the best, so to speak. This thread has certainly disapproven that theory though.

I personally found humor in it because this thread is way too serious. If I offended you that was not my intention. And as far as Hitler goes we took care of him. Should have much sooner than we did but did when no one else could. And Harley Davidson helped.
2015 CVO Limited
Long Ride Shield
Super Shox

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

I don't want to be associated with HD
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2016, 11:29:04 PM »

That WAS your goal in posting inflammatory, disparaging remarks about the very group you posted in, was it not?
You tossed a flare into a fireworks stand and then complained of the noise.
You are clearly TROLLING, I am hoping a moderator will shortly drop the Ban Bomb on you and delete your Hate-filled spewing.
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2016, 11:31:27 PM »

Yes, you are the only one.  I not only find the above comment terribly in poor taste, but also the Hitler video.  I think it only goes to prove my point even better. It really affirms my point that so many Harley riders are selfish, unintelligent, and discriminatory. Clearly, CVO owners should be on the upper echelon in so far as class is concerned.  The best of the best, so to speak. This thread has certainly disapproven that theory though.

That statement is so hypocritical of you.  You make a broad judgement of a group of people because they ride the same brand of motorcycle....the same brand that you were also riding until recently.  What was your perspective of this group of people a year ago....last May?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2016, 11:34:13 PM »

That statement is so hypocritical of you.  You make a broad judgement of a group of people because they ride the same brand of motorcycle....the same brand that you were also riding until recently.  What was your perspective of this group of people a year ago....last May?

One year ago my perspective was different. But, as I have spent more time stateside my perspective has changed. That is permissible, correct? I have new information that has altered my perspective and opinion.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2016, 11:36:37 PM »

You're still here? :nixweiss:

We all know that you really like it here and you like the people here.....your actions speak louder than your typed words.  You'll be here tomorrow and the next day, too.  You can't leave!  :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

HebrewHarley

• Banned
  • Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2016, 11:58:09 PM »

You're still here? :nixweiss:

We all know that you really like it here and you like the people here.....your actions speak louder than your typed words.  You'll be here tomorrow and the next day, too.  You can't leave!  :2vrolijk_21:

I am in San Diego tonight as a matter of fact. Free for breakfast tomorrow to discuss in person?

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

I don't want to be associated with HD
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2016, 12:11:25 AM »

HebrewHarley, please explain why you came here to post this.
What did you want to accomplish?
What are you hoping will be said to make to help your self image?
Are you expecting to enlist constituents? Sympathizers?
Are you intending to *shame* the members here?
Were you booted from the BMW forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2016, 12:23:42 AM »

That was the point I was trying to make in my earlier post.....only a little more subtle.   
       <as he sits here twisting the ends of his moustache contemplating a new tattoo>

That avatar GIF has got me on the edge of an epileptic seizure. I looked cool for about the first 5 seconds and then my eyes started hurting. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.