Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!  (Read 36933 times)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2007, 01:21:33 PM »

Don't think I want my other half readin this thread,,,,,,, she is a redhead.

could cause me some headaches. ;D
Sassy is a redhead but without the temper (yeah right)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2007, 01:33:34 PM »

How about that move to Charlotte?  ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)

Someone moving to Charlotte? :nixweiss:

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »

Someone moving to Charlotte? :nixweiss:

Dunno SB...that or something about a redhead named Charlotte (hope she likes Harley's and beer!!)  :P
I like shiny stuff!

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #198 on: February 13, 2007, 03:30:09 PM »

acctually I think this thread was originally about a redhead named charlotte who was going to HOIST a few to Harleys :drink:

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »

acctually I think this thread was originally about a redhead named charlotte who was going to HOIST a few to Harleys :drink:

Actually HT, the end of your last post is where Hoist comes from! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2007, 04:22:24 PM »

you come from a harley beer or from a smily drinking a beer?????????? :nixweiss:

Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2007, 04:39:05 PM »

you come from a harley beer or from a smily drinking a beer?????????? :nixweiss:

Doesn't matter, but Bud preferrably. Just as long as there's something to hoist to HT! We hoist by day and we hoist by night...! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »

OEY OEY OEY !

I think thats how it goes :apple:

Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »

OEY OEY OEY !

I think thats how it goes :apple:

We do it a little different Downstate. Hoist! Hoist! Hoist! ;D And they've been calling me that for years! ;) Hoist! 8)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2007, 09:24:56 AM »

my beer of choice(when I drink) is definately BUD.  all the dummies I know around here are hooked on that canadian crap(ooops was that out loud)

I'm gonna catch somethin for that one I bet. :apple:

Red Knights NY21 - PGR

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »

my beer of choice(when I drink) is definately BUD.  all the dummies I know around here are hooked on that canadian crap(ooops was that out loud)

I'm gonna catch somethin for that one I bet. :apple:

Bud makes sense for a guy your age Howie - - - - - it's full of preservatives  :oops: :huepfenlol2:

B B

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2007, 06:31:31 PM »

While your looking, note what KBB and NADA quote as average retail price on that Red FXRDWG2 (or whatever it is) you have listed on this great site for sale. You can whine and complain about my post, but when the "powers to be" have made it clear that as a dealers rep the free advertising you take advantage everyday is free because they hope you offer a deal to the site members. The red bike at 2K over average retail is just another indication of how you abuse the privileges you take so freely.

YOE Chipper .....  thought I would let you know that the WAY OVER priced 2001 FXDWG2 you scolded me over was sold in less then 36 hours ...it brought $17800.00 ...just goes to show you there is a butt for every seat  :2vrolijk_21: ...the man that purchased it is driving 2 days from New Mexico to pick it up ...must NOT have been to high after all.... Bartender drinks are on the house  :drink:

Bubba
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 06:48:05 PM by KentuckyHarleyDude »
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

Bud makes sense for a guy your age Howie - - - - - it's full of preservatives  :oops: :huepfenlol2:

B B

Thanks B B! Had to slow way down on the drinking recently. Barely drinking at all anymore. It doesn't go with that Coumidin stuff! And I told you before, Peter Pan's an old pr*ck! I'll never grow up! ::) Looks like you wore the chit out of John. Glad you guys got all that riding in. With 4 inches of sleet/snow/ice, I'm pretty jells of that about now! Did you give John that list for me. If not, you can Emili it to me or I can give you a Fax no. to send it to. Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2007, 06:46:49 PM »

Thanks B B! Had to slow way down on the drinking recently. Barely drinking at all anymore. It doesn't go with that Coumidin stuff! And I told you before, Peter Pan's an old pr*ck! I'll never grow up! ::) Looks like you wore the chit out of John. Glad you guys got all that riding in. With 4 inches of sleet/snow/ice, I'm pretty jells of that about now! Did you give John that list for me. If not, you can Emili it to me or I can give you a Fax no. to send it to. Hoist! 8)

Big D was out of his time zone and out of his element. I s'pect back in CT he could put me to bed early.

Short list Howie,  Trans main shaft, trans sprocket (belt) and complete 85 clutch assembly. JQ has some good pics of everything laid out on the work bench.

So tell me about Coumidin and alcohol ?

Thanks
          B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2007, 06:54:46 PM »

Big D was out of his time zone and out of his element. I s'pect back in CT he could put me to bed early.

Short list Howie,  Trans main shaft, trans sprocket (belt) and complete 85 clutch assembly. JQ has some good pics of everything laid out on the work bench.

So tell me about Coumidin and alcohol ?

Thanks
          B B

You too, huh? I'll ask JQ to e-mail me the pics and bring your list to my buddy. I'm planning on going there on Tues with my new bike for the mods, as they say it's gonna be 40 deg! PM me your number ad I'll try calling you from his shop. Maybe we can have you talk to him directly. He's done all the work on my FXWG, including Trans and Pro Clutch. Hoist! 8)

14 pages of thread hijacking, including ones by me! I got everyone on topic with that "Helmet or Not" thing though! ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 06:56:26 PM by Hoist »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 20 queries.