Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Xtreme Machine Wheels  (Read 29151 times)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Xtreme Machine Wheels
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »

Well I just got off the phone with Phil from Hogpro. He is definitely a good guy. He basically said that Xtreme Machine are "primadonna's" and they say when they're done you'll get em. And they offer no swag >:(. Well I will patiently wait because I don't want to start this process over and i like the design i picked.  I will let y'all know how this soap opera ends.  A disgruntled Q.

Sorry to hear about the delay Q. That sucks! I'm sure it's issues stemming from the ''new chromer." Or at least they say it is.

Everything I've ever ordered from them has been on time if not a few days early. They made sure I got my rear pulley & rotor in time by sending it next day air. I always ordered my parts through Rick at X.M. He's been real honest & upfront when ordering.

It'll definitely be worth the wait. They make some pretty fabulous stuff :2vrolijk_21:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »

Well heres my update. I guess with my incessant calls to Hogpro and there calls to Xtreme the staff at Hogpro had enough. They in turn told the president of Xtreme to call me direct and that he should tell me whats going on. And that Hogpro is none what so ever involved with the delay. Well the prez. told me that his main chromer has moved on to a better deal with a new customer and will no longer be able to do Xtremes work anymore. So Xtreme has outsourced its plating to 2 out of state chromers that can't seem to keep up with the production of Xtreme and I will quote the prez. " All we are doing right now is relaying to our customers what my chromers are telling us." OK sounds fair,right? " But they keep not hitting the deadlines they keep telling us they will." OK. " We are almost caught up on our orders but yours happens to be one that is way behind and I apologize." So I guess I really got no answer to when I will see my wheels. It was basically a very apologetic run around circle jerk. Hogpro told me I could cancel my order but I have already waited this long so phucket it is what it is. Just beware when and if you order from Xtreme that you have enough patience to wade thru the bullchit and hope to get your wheels in 3 mos.   Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »

Well heres my update. I guess with my incessant calls to Hogpro and there calls to Xtreme the staff at Hogpro had enough. They in turn told the president of Xtreme to call me direct and that he should tell me whats going on. And that Hogpro is none what so ever involved with the delay. Well the prez. told me that his main chromer has moved on to a better deal with a new customer and will no longer be able to do Xtremes work anymore. So Xtreme has outsourced its plating to 2 out of state chromers that can't seem to keep up with the production of Xtreme and I will quote the prez. " All we are doing right now is relaying to our customers what my chromers are telling us." OK sounds fair,right? " But they keep not hitting the deadlines they keep telling us they will." OK. " We are almost caught up on our orders but yours happens to be one that is way behind and I apologize." So I guess I really got no answer to when I will see my wheels. It was basically a very apologetic run around circle jerk. Hogpro told me I could cancel my order but I have already waited this long so phucket it is what it is. Just beware when and if you order from Xtreme that you have enough patience to wade thru the bullchit and hope to get your wheels in 3 mos.   Later,Q

Big Bummer, Q...I know it's hard to wait after you've done all the agonizing over picking a style, then ordering, only to have something like this delay everything.  At least they were up front, even though it didn't help much to hear what they had to say.  Good to hear that Phil is taking care of you best he can though... :2vrolijk_21:  Hell, I'M anxious to see what you're getting!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »

It's surprising that when chroming is as significant as it would be to their ability to provide product that some long term supply agreement wasn't in place.  Bad juju to have a sub in a position to just walk away and leave you high and dry without notice.

Q, at least wheel swaps happen quick when you get the parts in hand.  And you're still not quite to spring yet.  It'll work out.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2007, 04:00:55 PM »

Q....Talked to Phil today about my stuff...he's got everything but the Rotors and Pulley, but no idea about when that might come as all the reps are in Daytona this week.

Still no joy on your stuff though...I asked Phil.  I didn't even try to get out of him what you've got ordered that's so special  ;)  What a pisser, bro.  Maybe things will get back to normal after all these guys get back from Bikeweek...that's about all we can hope for at this point. :nixweiss:

At least the weather still sucks up in your area at the moment, but it's bound to improve soon and I know you want those wheels on there for that first spring ride... :2vrolijk_21:

TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »

A little update. I spoke with Robert at Hogpro and he relayed that my wheel is 1 of 9 that is on the "expedite" list, It may be getting close now. We'll see.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2007, 09:52:36 PM »

A little update. I spoke with Robert at Hogpro and he relayed that my wheel is 1 of 9 that is on the "expedite" list, It may be getting close now. We'll see.

Glad to see your long wait is nearing an end Q :)

Can't wait to the new sneakers on your sweeet SERK :2vrolijk_21:  :drink: :bananarock:

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »

Well, there's one more thing to add to that list!   :huepfenlol2: :drink: :bananarock: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

The list is kinda long. Might have to get a bigger hard drive. :)

djkak

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »

Talked to Hogpro today and they said my rear wheel is chromed and will be expidited to them tomorrow. Getting real close now.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »

Talked to Hogpro today and they said my rear wheel is chromed and will be expidited to them tomorrow. Getting real close now.

:bananarock: :2vrolijk_21: :beerchug:

TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »

I will toast to that Terry. But I will believe it when I see it.   :soapbox:

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »

I will toast to that Terry. But I will believe it when I see it.   :soapbox:

One thing Grover (Mark) reminded me of...Chrome rear axle spacers!!  The PN for my bike is 41163-04, but not sure if it will fit yours.  It will be the cheapest part of the whole thing...

TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »

I have the chrome spacers for the front and new axle caps already. but I have an update. The wheel is done and is shipping to Hogpro and then they will mount the tires and rotors and expedite to me. Maybe sometime next week we will see some pics from me.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 05:27:32 PM »

I have the chrome spacers for the front and new axle caps already. but I have an update. The wheel is done and is shipping to Hogpro and then they will mount the tires and rotors and expedite to me. Maybe sometime next week we will see some pics from me.

Congratulations John.  It's certainly about damn time.  Spring is springing all over the place but they seemed to have caught you just in time.  Can't wait to see the final product  :2vrolijk_21: .

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 10:23:19 PM »

One thing Grover (Mark) reminded me of...Chrome rear axle spacers!!  The PN for my bike is 41163-04, but not sure if it will fit yours.  It will be the cheapest part of the whole thing...

Make sure to get the rear chrome spacers also Q, you'll be glad you did.

Congrat's on the good news :drink: ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.