Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Gail on her firts ride  (Read 3235 times)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Re: Gail on her firts ride
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 11:18:22 PM »

The smile on her face says it all. Made me smile too... I remember the feeling. Thanks for sharing the moment.  :2vrolijk_21: ;D ;)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »

Twin,
Congrats to rider and coach...great to see that big chit-eatin grin on her face.  8)
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 02:06:48 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:  Absolutely Freaking Great pictorial story.  :bananarock:

Gail, you are going to take to this like a duck to water, it is obvious.  I love this picture, it brings back the memories of when I was finally able to power down the road on my own.  I was not as quick a learner as you are.  Congratulations again.

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 10:42:52 AM »

Great story and thanks for sharing!

twincam

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »

thanks for the replys everyone!!!!!!! noticed another thread, from all you'll in the east and north, about still being to cold to ride, just wanted to rub it in a little, IT IS SHORT SLEEVE RIDING WEATHER HERE!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D hope it warms up soon where you are!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:  Absolutely Freaking Great pictorial story.  :bananarock:

Gail, you are going to take to this like a duck to water, it is obvious.  I love this picture, it brings back the memories of when I was finally able to power down the road on my own.  I was not as quick a learner as you are.  Congratulations again.

Gail says QUAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 01:23:26 PM »

Great story, and pictures. Gail looks like she's been on that scooter forever. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

twincam

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »

Great story, and pictures. Gail looks like she's been on that scooter forever. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
yea, I know thats why I am worried about my wallet!!!!!!!! :( ;D ;)

twincam

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »

looks like I won't be riding for awhile...... weekend jobs......... night jobs......... chit I think I created a monster!!!!! just funnin folks!!! as I said she deserves it!!!!!!!! wouldn't have it any other way!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :pepper: :cucumber: :carrot: :apple:

twincam

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »

GOT TO GO TO WORK NOW!!!!!!!!!!! LATER PEOPLE!!!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »

Thanks for sharing this in print and pics. The picture of Gail on the open road brought back memories of my first trip on my first H-D ( an ironhead Sportster ) although I'm sure Gail made it more than the 150 miles I rode before the damn thing broke down on me. That's a sweet lookin Sporty there too. Love the whole setup with the paint and bikini fairing. Priceless pics.

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »

Thanks for sharing this in print and pics. The picture of Gail on the open road brought back memories of my first trip on my first H-D ( an ironhead Sportster ) although I'm sure Gail made it more than the 150 miles I rode before the damn thing broke down on me. That's a sweet lookin Sporty there too. Love the whole setup with the paint and bikini fairing. Priceless pics.

B B

Big Brian on a Sportster......    :worthless:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »

Big Brian on a Sportster......    :worthless:

Don,
       I was like 19, maybe 20 BUT, no arthritis, so I stood a full 6'3 1/2" tall, weighed in at about 265 rock solid from competative Power Lifting. Never thought about it, but yeah I must have been a sight. I knew an HA back then that told me if I ever decided to get mean, I could just about have my way with the world. Went through a couple of years of that attitude in my mid 30's, but never liked myself much that way. The trail behind was awfully messy. Anyway, I'm off topic as usual. Just couldn't help but flash back after seeing these pics of Gail looking for all the world like a female Bronson. That feeling of freedom you get even though it never disappears is never so vivid than that first bike. And you can see it in her face. Fo anyone who needs to know why need, just look at this lady's face and there's the answer.

B B

twincam

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »

Don,
       I was like 19, maybe 20 BUT, no arthritis, so I stood a full 6'3 1/2" tall, weighed in at about 265 rock solid from competative Power Lifting. Never thought about it, but yeah I must have been a sight. I knew an HA back then that told me if I ever decided to get mean, I could just about have my way with the world. Went through a couple of years of that attitude in my mid 30's, but never liked myself much that way. The trail behind was awfully messy. Anyway, I'm off topic as usual. Just couldn't help but flash back after seeing these pics of Gail looking for all the world like a female Bronson. That feeling of freedom you get even though it never disappears is never so vivid than that first bike. And you can see it in her face. Fo anyone who needs to know why need, just look at this lady's face and there's the answer.

B B
BB Gail said awwwwwwwwwwww thats so special!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ;D ;D getting a little sentimenatal in here ain't it??????? ::) ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »

BB Gail said awwwwwwwwwwww thats so special!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ;D ;D getting a little sentimenatal in here ain't it??????? ::) ;D

Dude,
         You take that pic of her with the desert and mountains in the background, get it blown up to as big as it will go and still be clear, frame it and hang it somewhere. 10, 20, 30 years from now, that picture might just be the one thing that makes gettin out of bed in the morning worthwhile.

B B
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 20 queries.