Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Okay I TRIED searching...... How do you delete old GPX trip files from Boom?  (Read 482 times)

WildmanUltra

• Wildman
  • Full CVO Member
  • Scars only show where we've been, Live Life
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU Carbon Dust/Autumn Sunset
    • CVO2: 2011 Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO3: 2010 Road Glide Custom

So I used HD Ride Planner for my trip to Deadwood, SD that I am going to be going on next week but would like to know how do you delete the files after the fact? I imported my trip to my Boom unit and then moved it to my trip folder. Since I have never used this before after my trip how do you delete the trip? Sorry if I am not explaining things correctly and if this has been discussed before I try doing a search a few different ways and never came up with anything.

r0de_runr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Officer Scott Noller RIP, 01/04/1989 - 12/28/2017
    • TX

• CVO1: 2019 Ultra Limited 114
    • CVO2: 2022 Heritage 114
    • CVO3: SOLD: 2014 Ultra Limited; SOLD: 2012 CVO Street Glide, SOLD 2016 BMW
    • Wichitagreg

I think if you drill down to it as if to select it then one of the options is a trash can.
Greg
formerly WichitaGreg
Lives in the TX Hill Country
AKA r0de_runr
Explore your VA Benefits:  http://1.usa.gov/1NPzKkM

fred786

• Senior CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2018 FLHCS 114
    • CVO3: 2016 FLHXSE Traded

Go to your trip screen and select your ride.  On the right you will see the trash can and the up and down arrows.  Move you highlight over to that.  You have to click the down arrow as the delete option is the last option as you scroll down.  Highlight the delete and click.  It will ask if you are sure you want to delete, and click yes.

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 20 queries.