CVO Social > Announcements / Comments

Why move my post to a wrong forum?

(1/2) > >>

Designflaw:
I made a post about Fender pads on my street glide and an administrator felt the need to move it to road glide custom?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JCZ:
You might want to send a message to the person that moved it.  Just a suggestion.

Tony Smith:

--- Quote from: Designflaw on August 14, 2019, 07:14:38 PM ---I made a post about gender pads on my street glide and an administrator felt the need to move it to road glide custom?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

What the hell is a gender pad???

Tony
19 CVO SG

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: asmith1923 on August 14, 2019, 09:42:18 PM ---What the hell is a gender pad???

Tony
19 CVO SG

--- End quote ---

Dammit.  EVERYTHING I started to write was so inappropriate I'd get a timeout from a moderator (who probably moved the topic to begin with!). 

Gawd I hate it when that happens....  :huepfenlol2:

iski:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on August 14, 2019, 09:56:57 PM ---Dammit.  EVERYTHING I started to write was so inappropriate I'd get a timeout from a moderator (who probably moved the topic to begin with!). 

Gawd I hate it when that happens....  :huepfenlol2:

--- End quote ---

Was in a meeting a few years ago when somebody referred to a type of pad as a manhole cover.  It did not go well from there. If I get moderated am blaming you for it.   :huepfenlol2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version