Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37

Author Topic: Traxxion Dynamics cartridge upgrade  (Read 97448 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Traxxion Dynamics cartridge upgrade
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

Wonder if I should open a sideboard on this one too ::) ?

It won't be Sept. Don, when a few more of us post results as positive as you and Terry, most likely it will be a detour on the soon to come southern run from NYC.

Thanks again for the heads up on the mod.

Rog

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »

I know Traxxion is a vendor for the 440's, I'll have to see what $$$ they offer and compare elsewhere, sure would be nice to get a good price and buy at one place.

Though, at least while I was there, they didn't have them in stock for the Harley's.  They are an OE manufacturer for some of the components for Progressive.  Make some of the end caps and housings for the very shocks we're talking about.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2007, 12:34:30 AM »

I know Traxxion is a vendor for the 440's, I'll have to see what $$$ they offer and compare elsewhere, sure would be nice to get a good price and buy at one place.

Roger,  I will be glad to have a conversation with them about whether they could offer a discount to us for the Progressives, or find out a projected date for other alternatives.  I'm sure they would work with us in whatever way they can.  Or you can check with them yourself, but the offer is there if you'd like for me to do it.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2007, 12:59:04 AM »

Roger,  I will be glad to have a conversation with them about whether they could offer a discount to us for the Progressives, or find out a projected date for other alternatives.  I'm sure they would work with us in whatever way they can.  Or you can check with them yourself, but the offer is there if you'd like for me to do it.

Terry, you have the rapport going, if you don't mind give them a call when you can.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »

Terry, you have the rapport going, if you don't mind give them a call when you can.

Rog...talked to Dan a few minutes ago.  The alternative shock they are working with the other company on is still in the early stages of development, so they can't give me a projected date when it might or might not be something worth looking into.  Since they build some of the parts for Progressive, he is going to talk to the owner of TD (he's a good guy) to see what kind of deal they might be able to work for us, if any.  He's supposed to call me back.

TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »

Rog...talked to Dan a few minutes ago.  The alternative shock they are working with the other company on is still in the early stages of development, so they can't give me a projected date when it might or might not be something worth looking into.  Since they build some of the parts for Progressive, he is going to talk to the owner of TD (he's a good guy) to see what kind of deal they might be able to work for us, if any.  He's supposed to call me back.

Sounds like Progressive is the way to go.  Not interested in the Legend investment my self.

Let me know.

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2007, 11:28:17 AM »

I would be interested in both items but SW La. is a long way from Atlanta. Do they make house calls?  ;D

Was however wondering if they have any affilitates in east Texas, from Houston east to the La border? (Houston is actually closer to me than New Orleans). Others in Louisiana or Texas? tia, jj

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2007, 11:30:40 AM »

I would be interested in both items but SW La. is a long way from Atlanta. Do they make house calls?  ;D

Was however wondering if they have any affilitates in east Texas, from Houston east to the La border? (Houston is actually closer to me than New Orleans). Others in Louisiana or Texas? tia, jj

C'mon jj, it's closer than NYC! I won't think twice about riding there for this. What's a better excuse for a road trip than improving your ride. Hell, I don't need an excuse for a good road trip. It just makes it sweeter! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »

Pull 'em at home or your dealer and ship them back and forth in about ten days.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:33 AM »

I would be interested in both items but SW La. is a long way from Atlanta.

Yes, it'd definitely be silly to ride 700-800 miles just to avoid changing fork oil.  Can't imagine such a thing myself.  They did speak of having a very few "trained" installers in the field.  No discussion of geographies came up though.  Give 'em a call to see if you're lucky enough to have someone close. 

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2007, 11:42:20 AM »

Let's see....ride East to visit the Pink Pony and Flora-Bama in South Alabama...on East to Panama City and Thunder Beach...then North to Traxxion, get the work done, go try them out in the North Georgia/Western North Carolina Mountains...West to Nashville, then down the Natchez Trace, and you're practically back home!! ;)

TTS Mastertune

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2007, 12:18:38 PM »

C'mon jj, it's closer than NYC! I won't think twice about riding there for this. What's a better excuse for a road trip than improving your ride. Hell, I don't need an excuse for a good road trip. It just makes it sweeter! ;) Hoist! 8)
But Howie, you are failing to consider the emotional (and quite possibly physical)  turmoil that my girlfriends would be forced to endure if I was gone for such an extended period of time. On the other hand as to how your wife would feel about you being gone for such a time period, well I will leave that up to the consensus of my fellow CVO forum members. JJ

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2007, 12:25:08 PM »

Looks like a trip to Georgia is in the works.  I've never been further south than N.C. (on a bike) so that's the excuse I'm looking for.  Pam and I are going to do a month on the bikes from July 20th to Aug 19th.  I suppose it's miserably hot in the deep south during July and August?

Dan
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2007, 12:27:44 PM »

Let's see....ride East to visit the Pink Pony and Flora-Bama in South Alabama...on East to Panama City and Thunder Beach...then North to Traxxion, get the work done, go try them out in the North Georgia/Western North Carolina Mountains...West to Nashville, then down the Natchez Trace, and you're practically back home!! ;)
2J, that would be some beautiful rides all at once, but Terry if he got to "REDNECK RIVERIA" he might never leave since it is springbreak!!! :drink: :drink:
Rinehart TD
103 with zipper 575 GD cams
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Traxxion dynamics front end
Stage 1 SE AC

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »

Looks like a trip to Georgia is in the works.  I've never been further south than N.C. (on a bike) so that's the excuse I'm looking for.  Pam and I are going to do a month on the bikes from July 20th to Aug 19th.  I suppose it's miserably hot in the deep south during July and August?

Dan

Yep...the two hottest months are usually July and August.  But in the mountains of North Georgia, and even North Alabama, it's not bad.  Hot'Lanta will live up to it's name though.  Chattanooga, TN is a nice place to visit too...nice downtown area, with an Aquarium and a great micro-brewery, all within walking distance of the hotels so you can wobble back to the room on foot.

Or, you could leave Hot'Lanta and head down to the Redneck Rivera to see the sugar white beaches of Alabama and the Panhandle.   :2vrolijk_21:

TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 24 queries.