Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Ride to Naples Florida  (Read 5167 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: Ride to Naples Florida
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 07:51:06 PM »

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I CREATED. :o  :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:19:02 AM »

Helen, they look good. How do they feel?  :nixweiss:   Do they cover the bottom of your shorts, or do you get some skin that will be on the seat.  Wondering about the fit. 

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 02:40:17 PM »

Helen, they look good. How do they feel?  :nixweiss:   Do they cover the bottom of your shorts, or do you get some skin that will be on the seat.  Wondering about the fit. 

Hey sorry for taking so long to reply, Well I have shorts that go mid thigh so they fit on top of those, I have a pair that fits right at the top of the leg of the chaps both are good. I really like them they fill just like you have jeans on.

Helen :carrot:

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 10:07:21 PM »

Helen.... Dave... give us some advance notice next time you ride into town and I'll try to get Bigdog (Bob) to meet us. That would make 3  :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: s.  You ride too, adding more orange  :pumpkin: , then with Anita's teal   :jalapeno: , we'll look like a Hurricanes parade.

Or, we can just eat at Perkins and drink the half-and-half.  :D  You guys are fun!
:-Jerry
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »

Helen.... Dave... give us some advance notice next time you ride into town and I'll try to get Bigdog (Bob) to meet us. That would make 3  :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: s.  You ride too, adding more orange  :pumpkin: , then with Anita's teal   :jalapeno: , we'll look like a Hurricanes parade.

Or, we can just eat at Perkins and drink the half-and-half.  :D  You guys are fun!

Jerry, Sounds good and I think I would rather ride than drink half and half but I am sure Addyson will not forget what her PAPA taught her.

Tell Anita Hello :carrot:
Helen

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »

hey Jerry, let me know too. I'm up the road in Ft Myers....orange/black/white road glide....that would make 4 :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

REGGAB

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »

Been all over NW Florida, but I can't say I've ever been to Naples.  I guess I'm just sheltered.  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 08:42:31 PM »

Helen, since Anita and I drink skim milk, the thought of drinking half and half makes me sort of shudder! :puke: (I didn't want to do that in front of Addyson!)   Let us know when you're coming down.  Anita says "Hi" backatcha... and thanks again for brunch!  We're heading to Key West in a couple of weeks, so don't come down then.  Wastin' away again in Margaritaville. :mango:

And Screem, yer in Ft Myers!?! See, ya shoulda put 'Ft Myers' in yer profile!  Heck yes we'll let ya know! -- Do you belong to the SW Chapter HOG, by any chance?  We (Paradise Chapter) keep in touch with them. :gossip: (<-always wanted to use that!) 

Bag... er,uh, reggab, let us know if yer gonna be 'down' around these parts! The riding isn't as exciting as N FL... actually, it isn't as exciting as ANYWHERE ELSE, but it's nice and warm! Really warm.    Really.   :sunny:  :sweatdrop:

Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 07:30:02 PM »

Helen, since Anita and I drink skim milk, the thought of drinking half and half makes me sort of shudder! :puke: (I didn't want to do that in front of Addyson!)   Let us know when you're coming down.  Anita says "Hi" backatcha... and thanks again for brunch!  We're heading to Key West in a couple of weeks, so don't come down then.  Wastin' away again in Margaritaville. :mango:
And Screem, yer in Ft Myers!?! See, ya shoulda put 'Ft Myers' in yer profile!  Heck yes we'll let ya know! -- Do you belong to the SW Chapter HOG, by any chance?  We (Paradise Chapter) keep in touch with them. :gossip: (<-always wanted to use that!) 

Bag... er,uh, reggab, let us know if yer gonna be 'down' around these parts! The riding isn't as exciting as N FL... actually, it isn't as exciting as ANYWHERE ELSE, but it's nice and warm! Really warm.    Really.   :sunny:  :sweatdrop:

Ok here we come. Were going with you. What are you going to do down there, anyway. Dont drop the soap whatever you do. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »

Ok here we come. Were going with you. What are you going to do down there, anyway. Dont drop the soap whatever you do. :huepfenlol2:

Holy poop, Dave, I'm not going to JAIL! :P    Anyway, Anita will protect me. ;) 
We just need to getthehell away from work, and Anita has to take some vacation or lose it, and we always enjoy a little time in KW.  We just go for a couple days in the middle of the week, two nights, stay in a great old B&B, smoke cigars, drink beverages, look at people, watch the sunset, smoke cigars, drink beverages, get in a couple of fights, smoke cigars... like a second honeymoon. 
Her birthday was yesterday; I gave her a new cigar lighter and chrome for her bike.  What a gal! :2vrolijk_21:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 05:05:39 AM »

Holy poop, Dave, I'm not going to JAIL! :P    Anyway, Anita will protect me. ;) 
We just need to getthehell away from work, and Anita has to take some vacation or lose it, and we always enjoy a little time in KW.  We just go for a couple days in the middle of the week, two nights, stay in a great old B&B, smoke cigars, drink beverages, look at people, watch the sunset, smoke cigars, drink beverages, get in a couple of fights, smoke cigars... like a second honeymoon. 
Her birthday was yesterday; I gave her a new cigar lighter and chrome for her bike.  What a gal! :2vrolijk_21:

:2vrolijk_06: Anita
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »

:2vrolijk_06: Anita

Anita says "Thank you!"  :-*  (then she accused me of telling the entire forum how old she was.  Sheesh.  I wouldn't do that to a 70-year-old.)   :love_7:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 08:20:43 PM »

Anita says "Thank you!"  :-*  (then she accused me of telling the entire forum how old she was.  Sheesh.  I wouldn't do that to a 70-year-old.)   :love_7:

Oh my. :o
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »

Uh oh...... Something tells me you going to be in deep chit after that comment. :nervous:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »

Uh oh...... Something tells me you going to be in deep chit after that comment. :nervous:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
Gary you think we should call 911 :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 22 queries.