Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: 2005 Yellow SEEG production dates?  (Read 9388 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: 2005 Yellow SEEG production dates?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2005, 11:19:06 PM »

BA, Thanks for them there pictures, sure looks SWEEEEEET! Almost forgot what it looks like, NOT! I did enjoy your pictures, Thanks again BA. It will be real good when I'm posting my bike instead of drooling over yall's. [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]                 See Ya     JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2005, 12:37:38 PM »

Hey guys & gals, I think CA is the last to received the bikes & my dealer said that they're expecting their first SEEG in yellow to arrive at the end of Feb or Beginning of March. I hope it is in March so I can save some more of my pennies.

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2005, 02:38:26 PM »

Just wondering on the photo from BA of the close up shot of the gold metalflake. Is there another metalflake besides the gold?  I'm asking because on my SED from one angle there is an orange metalflake & from another angle there is a green metalflake. It kind of dances in the sunlight as your walking by.

Ken from So CA

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 14 years and still got her
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2005, 03:38:55 PM »

All I saw as in the close up picture was gold colored flakes... very fine in size... but all were gold.
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
6 speed tranny,regeared primary and secondary,
SE slip on pipes, K&M Kit, remap ECM
Chrome - inner primary, starter, front calipers, thunderstar sprocket, headlamp and signal light trim, all chrome bolt kits
L

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2005, 04:12:18 PM »

Here's another shot
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
Chrome - inner primary, starter, front calipers, thunderstar sprocket, headlamp and signal light trim, all chrome bolt kits
L

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2005, 04:13:50 PM »

If you close up on this , you can see the gold flake also
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
L

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2005, 05:13:34 PM »

Hey guys & gals, I think CA is the last to received the bikes & my dealer said that they're expecting their first SEEG in yellow to arrive at the end of Feb or Beginning of March. I hope it is in March so I can save some more of my pennies.

yellowsedeuce, where did you get your imformation on CA being last to recieve bikes? I am first on the list at my dealer for the Yellow and they told me from the start I can expect to recieve my scoot anytime from end of Jan. to end of March. Called in today to see if he heard anything and he was in a meeting, waiting on him to call back.

I remember my dad telling me to be patient, If you want something it's worth waiting for, it will make you appreciate it more when you do get it. I can tell ya, I am full of appreciation!!!!! [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 05:15:36 PM by J.Rud »

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2005, 08:07:33 PM »

yellowsedeuce, where did you get your imformation on CA being last to recieve bikes? I am first on the list at my dealer for the Yellow and they told me from the start I can expect to recieve my scoot anytime from end of Jan. to end of March. Called in today to see if he heard anything and he was in a meeting, waiting on him to call back.

J.Rud, I'm assuming that CA is last because as you guys back East were seeing the Teal & Cherry SEEGs, I saw them here in CA 3-4 weeks later. Plus I figure we're the furthest from York, PA.  Believe me, I am waiting patiently................... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »

BA2, Thanks again for the pics.  Now you got me drooling. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2005, 05:01:27 PM »

Hey Ken,
  Just got a call from my dealer and he told me it's on the March arrival sheet but it has unconfirmed next to it. He said that if all goes well it will ship then but no guarantee! I will plan on April that way I won't be dissapointed.
  I'm glad I didn't get all my heated gear yet, I won't need it now until next year. Now I am considering getting the king tour pak. Hope I don't forget how to ride.
                                                                                                     See Ya!    JR  [smiley=laugh.gif]

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2005, 02:23:36 AM »

Hey JR,

At least you got a call, I have to ask the sales guys at my dealer to see if they have the green sheets for the production yet.  I hope you get yours soon & you'll never forget how to ride.  It's like when my kids asked if I knew how to ride a wheelie on my mountain bike, I said  " when I was 13  I could ride a wheelie down the entire block" After a couple of days of practice I rode a wheelie for about 150'. Not bad for a 39 year old.  I don't think you really forget.  

Can't wait to see the pics of your banana soon and see all of the mods discussed on these threads.

see ya

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2005, 11:34:41 PM »

First hello to everybody in this site.  Found the site from an article in Thunder Press.  Check it out and have been very pleased by everything I've found so far.  Last Sat. I talk to my salesman here in WA state and he showed me the delivery sheet and my "Buttercup" (friends nickname for it. With friends like that who needs enemies)  is supposed to get here in April.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] No specific day, just that is confirmed in April. We'll see how that goes.  Wish I had it.  Little bit about me.  Have 03' Heritage and the wife rides an 02' Low Rider.  Now I'm moving to the SEEG and the wife is moving to the 03' Heritage.
  Still trying to find out the ins and out of the site, Lots of great stuff.  Well till the next post.   G [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2005, 11:53:08 PM »

Welcome Let'sRoll and wife to this wonderful site. I found out about this site after I already had my SEEG and my husband had his for more than a year. Wow! The information here will help you to make selections and save money too!.  Too bad harley does not have this ... let's not degress. You are going to pick up an awesome bike and your wife is going to have a good ride too.  Enjoy, pull up a stool. Seems to be a good time of year to do this. In the summer, I am riding, not surfing.   [smiley=lolk.gif]

mfgreen

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2005, 11:58:39 PM »

First hello to everybody in this site.  Found the site from an article in Thunder Press.  Check it out and have been very pleased by everything I've found so far.  Last Sat. I talk to my salesman here in WA state and he showed me the delivery sheet and my "Buttercup" (friends nickname for it. With friends like that who needs enemies)  is supposed to get here in April.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] No specific day, just that is confirmed in April. We'll see how that goes.  Wish I had it.  Little bit about me.  Have 03' Heritage and the wife rides an 02' Low Rider.  Now I'm moving to the SEEG and the wife is moving to the 03' Heritage.
   Still trying to find out the ins and out of the site, Lots of great stuff.  Well till the next post.   G [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  

Welcome to the site Lets_Roll.

eddieboy writes quite well for Thunder and is a member of the site.

As with most families this one has got more than a few stories and opinions to share.  You will find that the tech info and help here is top notch.  Some folks say and others are aware that we know more about these CVO's than most dealers and in some cases more than the factory folks.  If you want to post pics.....you must re attach the phot before you post.  
In the header of the main page you will see a thing that probably says you have zero messages....this is where you click to find your private messages (PM).  Most of the folks on here can help you or steer you in the right direction.  Usually.......well.....most of the time, you will be able to navigate around the site without much problem.  Oh yeah, then there are the moderators...JCZ is the most vociferous.....Mr. Magoo is an independent thinker that sides with nobody.....Cabo is solid but doesn't talk as much.

Enjoy it.

Mike

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2005, 01:34:44 AM »

Welcome Lets_roll & your great wife!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 01:36:12 AM by yellowsedeuce »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.