Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 22548 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

It's true. I never had to work on that washer again after D-Day.

We better hope that SEUC never breaks on him! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 red seeg2

dont worry! if that big super eagle ever breaks down cheri could put it in the oven and fix it. everything else that she cooks is surely GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
ride it like you stole it, then stop for beer

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan

deepsoutheagle  welcome to CVO Harley. :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Quote from: HogBreath on Today at 08:02:35 AM
 I didn't say a word about your football buddy from Arkansas who said he took more showers with you than with his wife.
Gotta love it! A redneck pissing contest! Grin Hoist! Cool

After Paw installed the running water from the crick, we don't have to do that anymore when we take a shower.

Just an FYI.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

After Paw installed the running water from the crick, we don't have to do that anymore when we take a shower.  Just an FYI.
My husband's mother lives waaaaaay off the beaten path, breasts the creek three or four times to get to the board & batten cabin in the woods down in their holler. Their runnin water from the spring.  It is piped in by capturing the water from a spring high on one high hill, allowing the gravity to run the water into the sink in the house, and then it is piped right out into the crick that runs by - gosh can't be 25 feet away.  So we always tease her that she has hot and cold running water.  Hot in summer and Cold in winter. 

Actually, it is never hot.  So showers are tempered by filling a 5 gal pail with hot water and you let the shower water from the spring run into the pail and you scoop water over yourself.  Interestingly enough, it works just great.  And if you are ever silly enough to visit her in the summer (Lawrence County TN) you bathe in the creek.  The only way you can cool down.  They don't have electricity, so there is no air conditioning. 

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

My husband's mother lives waaaaaay off the beaten path, breasts the creek three or four times to get to the board & batten cabin in the woods down in their holler. Their runnin water from the spring.  It is piped in by capturing the water from a spring high on one high hill, allowing the gravity to run the water into the sink in the house, and then it is piped right out into the crick that runs by - gosh can't be 25 feet away.  So we always tease her that she has hot and cold running water.  Hot in summer and Cold in winter. 

Actually, it is never hot.  So showers are tempered by filling a 5 gal pail with hot water and you let the shower water from the spring run into the pail and you scoop water over yourself.  Interestingly enough, it works just great.  And if you are ever silly enough to visit her in the summer (Lawrence County TN) you bathe in the creek.  The only way you can cool down.  They don't have electricity, so there is no air conditioning. 

Sounds somewhat similar to my grandparents home when I was just a youngun, Candy.  I remember when the outhouse was rarely used after the back room was turned into the bath room.

Place is still off the beaten path.  No one lives there anymore.  Some city slickers are a-drilling fer gas or some damn thing now.   ;D ;D ;D

Great story you told there - brings it right home.  Brought back some fond memories and a bit of a misty eye.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

HOIST, did you read what hogbreath said about beating me last time we raced? And that mrs cheri made him run with one plug wire off till he passed his rider 101  class.I didnt know we were racing last time. Guess maybe he forgot to put his plug wire back on!!!!!!

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

EVERYBODY, sure do appreciate all the welcomes and good numbers. This seems like the place to be on line. I aint had so much fun since the hogs et my little broyher! :pepper:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! Welcome!! (bout damn time ya showed up!)  :P

Sorry it took me so long to chime in a welcome. I been busy giving Ken riding lessons without the training wheels and splaining bout the different gears. Wouldn't want him to embarrass hisself on the trip to Nashville! Glad you're gonna try and ride with him cuz I's too skeered till he has more practice  ::) (I owe ya some chicken parm and beers!)

You'll have a ton of fun here cuz of all the great people! It's almost as fun as getting a call and bein on the scoot in an hour for a w/e road trip  8)

I like shiny stuff!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

I been busy giving Ken riding lessons without the training wheels and splaining bout the different gears.

Why don't ya splain about the different gears to me right here... ;D
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Why don't ya splain about the different gears to me right here... ;D

*BIG SIGHS*....ya already fergitted???
I like shiny stuff!

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

hey cheri!  i know what you mean bout ken and them gears. there for a couple of months every time he go to shift that thing it sounded like two cats fightin! :pepper:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

hey cheri!  i know what you mean bout ken and them gears. there for a couple of months every time he go to shift that thing it sounded like two cats fightin! :pepper:

Is that what that was?? Now ya know why I carry that two beer cup with me and the cooler ;)
I like shiny stuff!

deepsoutheagle

• Junior CVO Member

I know what you mean cheri if i had to ride behind hogbreath i would probably have an IV wired in direct from the cooler! :cucumber:

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

I'll remember that the next time that SEEG breaks down and you have to ride bitch behind me to get home.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 20 queries.