Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: No Respect  (Read 5105 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: No Respect
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »

Today's USA today has a "rude drives list" of cities and their ranking from the worst to the best, here it is:

1. Miami

2. New York

3. Boston

4. Los Angeles

5. Washington, D.C.

6. Phoenix

7. Chicago

8. Sacramento

9. Philadelphia

10. San Francisco

11. Houston

12. Atlanta

13. Detroit

14. Minneapolis-St. Paul

15. Baltimore

16. Tampa

17. San Diego

18. Cincinnati

19. Cleveland

20. Denver

21. Dallas-Ft. Worth

22. St. Louis

23. Seattle-Tacoma

24. Pittsburgh

25. Portland, Ore.

Source: AutoVantage's "In the Driver's Seat Road Rage Survey"

I've ridden in all of the sities except Pittsburg, Minneapolis and St. Louis. IMHO Phoenix beats em all by a HUGE margin. It's almost as if someone declared open season on motorcycles riding in Phoenix.

B B

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 02:25:07 PM »

Thanks for the list Now I know why Hoist (Speedy) and I get along so well :) We are both in the top five city's  :nervous: :jalapeno:

The whole problem stems for Over population, Too many people as soon as we find out what causes that we can fix gobal warming as well  ;D

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 03:46:19 PM »

Thanks for the list Now I know why Hoist (Speedy) and I get along so well :) We are both in the top five city's  :nervous: :jalapeno:

The whole problem stems for Over population, Too many people as soon as we find out what causes that we can fix gobal warming as well  ;D

I know exactly what causes overpopulation. the day the Federal government tells me I have to give THAT up is the day I'm moving to another country.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »

If you mess up in St Louis, they WILL shoot ya.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 03:49:53 PM »

YAY!!! Clinton isn't on the list AGIN!!
I like shiny stuff!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 04:13:14 PM »

Too polite in Seattle, you come to a four way stop and everyone keeps waiting for the other to go first. :huepfenlol2:

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2007, 04:20:26 PM »

It's the same way in Clinton, you pull up to a 4-way stop....

Wait, we don't even have a 4-way stop. You pull up to the local bar.....

Wait, we don't have a local bar. You pull up to a Mcdonald's.......

You pull up to a liquor store.....

Chit. No wonder we all get along here, It's just me and JesterDecor.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2007, 04:23:09 PM »

Speaking of Clinton and no respect

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2007, 04:26:45 PM »

It's the same way in Clinton, you pull up to a 4-way stop....

Wait, we don't even have a 4-way stop. You pull up to the local bar.....

Wait, we don't have a local bar. You pull up to a Mcdonald's.......

You pull up to a liquor store.....

Chit. No wonder we all get along here, It's just me and JesterDecor.

AAWWWW i don't know whether to laugh or cry  :P

You sayin we live in our own little world?? *hums it's a small world after all*  ;D
I like shiny stuff!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »

Sobs openly.... I used to live in a small town.  U-turns anywhere, anytime and nobody got upset since there is no traffic.  Not that many people.  I left cuz it was boring as fack.  With a u.  Mebbe if there had been more facking it woulda been less boring. :nixweiss:

Miami is the worst for screwed up a-hole drivers with no clue how to drive.  Locals consider my current hometown a terrible place to drive.  Compared to ALL the cities on that list, its just another day in paradise.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 09:28:33 AM »

It is absolutely everywhere.. And they do the stupidest things. What about when the idiots are driving too slow in the left lane. I gave up trying to get them to move over by flashing them. So you go pass them on the right, then they speed up, so as not to let you pass (which doesn't work with me BTW)! This burns my ass! Back in the day, we used to carry burnt out spark plugs in our pockets. When somebody messed with your safety, we'd pass them and toss one over our shoulder. If it happened to land on their windshield...well you can figure out the rest. That was in the wilder days of my youth. But we felt an obligation to teach them a lesson. Finally outgrew that a little, realizing you can't teach 99% of the friggin' world! People are not only oblivious, they're also malicious! They do this chit on purpose! That pisses me off more than the oblivious ones. The worst areas to me for this are: 1. NJ, 2. LI, 3. PA, 4. OH. They're all a bunch of friggin' Water Drinkers! >:( Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »

It is absolutely everywhere.. And they do the stupidest things. What about when the idiots are driving too slow in the left lane. I gave up trying to get them to move over by flashing them. So you go pass them on the right, then they speed up, so as not to let you pass (which doesn't work with me BTW)! This burns my ass! Back in the day, we used to carry burnt out spark plugs in our pockets. When somebody messed with your safety, we'd pass them and toss one over our shoulder. If it happened to land on their windshield...well you can figure out the rest. That was in the wilder days of my youth. But we felt an obligation to teach them a lesson. Finally outgrew that a little, realizing you can't teach 99% of the friggin' world! People are not only oblivious, they're also malicious! They do this chit on purpose! That pisses me off more than the oblivious ones. The worst areas to me for this are: 1. NJ, 2. LI, 3. PA, 4. OH. They're all a bunch of friggin' Water Drinkers! >:( Hoist! 8)

Shoulda carried used spark plugs.  We carried worn ball bearings.  Good bouncers off the road but learned to be careful when throwing at the trunk.  Suckers bounce back.  Only directed at drivers who wished to kill us or run us off the road.  Wasted days of misspent youth.  I hurt my right foot a few times on fender kicks.  Do not ride like that anymore - waste of time on damn plastic fenders anyway. >:(

Some here in Florida consider Ohio drivers the worst out of state drivers, but that is arguable.  Most of the drivers here from out of state suck almost as bad as Florida drivers.  Worst cities I drive in the most:  Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Orlando (a special hell of lost driver souls), & Chicago.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »

Shoulda carried used spark plugs.  We carried worn ball bearings.  Good bouncers off the road but learned to be careful when throwing at the trunk.  Suckers bounce back.  Only directed at drivers who wished to kill us or run us off the road.  Wasted days of misspent youth.  I hurt my right foot a few times on fender kicks.  Do not ride like that anymore - waste of time on damn plastic fenders anyway. >:(

Some here in Florida consider Ohio drivers the worst out of state drivers, but that is arguable.  Most of the drivers here from out of state suck almost as bad as Florida drivers.  Worst cities I drive in the most:  Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Orlando (a special hell of lost driver souls), & Chicago.

Oh yeah, the ole fender/door kick! That wasn't too bright of us either. Bouncing off a car wasn't very effective. Couldn't get much leverage that way. You just had to do it anyway! Even messed my hand up once banging a side view mirror of an idiot's car one time. I'm glad I gained a little sense over the years! Not too much, but a little! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 12:33:50 PM »

Oh yeah, the ole fender/door kick! That wasn't too bright of us either. Bouncing off a car wasn't very effective. Couldn't get much leverage that way. You just had to do it anyway! Even messed my hand up once banging a side view mirror of an idiot's car one time. I'm glad I gained a little sense over the years! Not too much, but a little! ;) Hoist! 8)

Never used my hands but would have.....

On second thought - a few times we would hang on the back of a semi's bumper while it went down the interstate.  Dirt bike days.  Truckers hated it.  No wonder why.

We have more sense than to do that stuff anymore since we were dumb enough to have lived through it.  :nixweiss:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.