Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Restoration Shops in Massachusetts and New Hampshire  (Read 2499 times)

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Restoration Shops in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:31:48 PM »

I'm looking for a Quality restoration shop around Route 95 in Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire that does paintwork, engine and transmission work on Harleys.  The only place I know is R&R's in Manchester, NH. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Frank
Of every one-hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others home.

Hericletus 500BC

SPIDERMAN

Re: Restoration Shops in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:15:47 PM »

I'm looking for a Quality restoration shop around Route 95 in Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire that does paintwork, engine and transmission work on Harleys.  The only place I know is R&R's in Manchester, NH. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Frank

There's a guy in South Berwick Maine I've heard of and actually been to his shop. If that's not too far, I'll track down his name and contact info. What I remember is his slow, meticulous and expensive. Let me know

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »

Spiderman,

Please forward me his address and telephone number. I'll take a ride up to his shop and check him out. I plan on having some work done to my SERG over the winter providing the MoCo does not come out with a 08 SERG. I have a long list of items from performance, suspension, and general stuff.

Your from San Diego, CA and you heard of Berwick, ME. I use to travel to North Island NAS for General Electric back in the mid 90's. I love San Diego. What a place!

Thanks
Frank
Of every one-hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others home.

Hericletus 500BC

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:43:07 PM »

Spiderman,

Please forward me his address and telephone number. I'll take a ride up to his shop and check him out. I plan on having some work done to my SERG over the winter providing the MoCo does not come out with a 08 SERG. I have a long list of items from performance, suspension, and general stuff.

Your from San Diego, CA and you heard of Berwick, ME. I use to travel to North Island NAS for General Electric back in the mid 90's. I love San Diego. What a place!

Thanks
Frank

Frank,
         Iived the 1st 44 years of my life in Maine, the last 9 here in Dago; arthritis, job opportunity a bunch of stuff got me out of Maine and my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. Grew up in Portland, moved to South Portland after settling into married life and beach front home on Higgins Beach Scarborough Maine was my last address. I need to contact and old bro who lives in South Berwick for your info. Be patient, I won't forget you.

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »

Thanks Spiderman! I'm in no hurry if you want to give me his name and address I can probably look it up. My wife and I looked at condos on the waterfront in Portland years ago when she was offered the FAA Air Traffic Managers position at Portland Airport. Portland is a beautiful town and has completely changed over the last 10 years.

Thanks

Hericletus 500BC

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »

The shop is called HP Cycles and it's in Berwick Maine. The owner's name is Dino. Let me know if you can't find the phone number

B B

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »

Thanks Spiderman! I'll check him out tomorrow.

Frank

Hericletus 500BC

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:52 AM »

Spiderman,

Thanks again! I found the address and phone number. I plan on taking a ride up once the weather clears out.

Here's the info for anyone else who may be interested:

HP Cycles
569 Portland Street
Berwick, ME
207 384 5329

Frank

Hericletus 500BC

JW

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 07:32:52 AM »

"beach front home on Higgins Beach Scarborough Maine was my last address"

Hmm, let me see here.  Your last address in Maine was on the beach at Higgins, probably one of the best places to live in the state of Maine and Maine's premier surf spot.  Then you move to San Diego, which is surf central.  Okay, fess up Spiderman, youre a waveslider arent you?  You are a big time ocean guy, right?
2005 Cherry SEEG-

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »

I would pay at least a dollar to see Brian surf a 12' curl!

"beach front home on Higgins Beach Scarborough Maine was my last address"

Hmm, let me see here.  Your last address in Maine was on the beach at Higgins, probably one of the best places to live in the state of Maine and Maine's premier surf spot.  Then you move to San Diego, which is surf central.  Okay, fess up Spiderman, youre a waveslider arent you?  You are a big time ocean guy, right?
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 10:07:01 AM »

I would pay at least a dollar to see Brian surf a 12' curl!

Actually Bill, bodyboardin till I had a huge wipeout in the beach break on the Pipeline in Oahu two years ago when I spent the better part of a year living there. I won the stupid haole of the year award from my Hawaiian buddies for that. My shoulder was dislocated so bad I couldn't even drive so I yanked it back in by holding a signpost and jerking backwards. $%^&*&^%$#$%^&(*&*((*&^%@!!@#!@!@#  Well it looked easy enough in the movies. I was totally black from my sternum to my elbow and my spine to my ribs for a month. Beags told me when I got home if I ever went bodysurfin again he freakin save me the trouble of killin myself cause he'd do it for me. I'd already given away my board(s) and my fins were sacrificed to the ocean gods the day I bit it. I miss it a lot, but with prosthetic knee and hip and a shoulder that is still an inch or more from where it should be and the heart issues and - - - - - -  siiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhh  So now I live 20 miles from the ocean and paddle around in my pool.

JW

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »

Actually Bill, bodyboardin till I had a huge wipeout in the beach break on the Pipeline in Oahu two years ago when I spent the better part of a year living there. I won the stupid haole of the year award from my Hawaiian buddies for that. My shoulder was dislocated so bad I couldn't even drive so I yanked it back in by holding a signpost and jerking backwards. $%^&*&^%$#$%^&(*&*((*&^%@!!@#!@!@#  Well it looked easy enough in the movies. I was totally black from my sternum to my elbow and my spine to my ribs for a month. Beags told me when I got home if I ever went bodysurfin again he freakin save me the trouble of killin myself cause he'd do it for me. I'd already given away my board(s) and my fins were sacrificed to the ocean gods the day I bit it. I miss it a lot, but with prosthetic knee and hip and a shoulder that is still an inch or more from where it should be and the heart issues and - - - - - -  siiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhh  So now I live 20 miles from the ocean and paddle around in my pool.

Ah ha.  I knew it, a surf dude.  And, I know what you mean, getting old sucks for these things.  Right now, i pay dearly every time I go out --for about three days with deep joint pain.  Thats why Im trying hard to get back to SD, I figure I probably have about a year left of surfing if Im lucky. 
2005 Cherry SEEG-

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.