Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Stephanie  (Read 15754 times)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
Re: Stephanie
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2007, 08:07:19 AM »

Henry,
Thanks for the update. So glad to hear that things went well at UAB. Please let Stef know we all wish the best senior year! :2vrolijk_21:

Thoughts and prayers with you and the family!

Ed :pepper:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

REGGAB

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2007, 08:12:53 AM »

Henry,
Thanks for the update. So glad to hear that things went well at UAB. Please let Stef know we all wish the best senior year! :2vrolijk_21:

Thoughts and prayers with you and the family!

Thanks Ed.  Message delivered.  Very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers.  Just saw "Clinton" next to your name.  If this rain lets up, I plan to be in Herndon for lunch at Knockum Hill today.

Stef is up and about this morning.  No pain.  Released the locks on her brace herself..........without any help from Daddy........dammit..........I hate it when I'm not needed, especially by my kidz.  Seriously, she's doing very well, and as independent and strong willed as she is, I know she'll continue to do well.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2007, 08:19:55 AM »

Thanks Ed.  Message delivered.  Very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers.  Just saw "Clinton" next to your name.  If this rain lets up, I plan to be in Herndon for lunch at Knockum Hill today.

Stef is up and about this morning.  No pain.  Released the locks on her brace herself..........without any help from Daddy........dammit..........I hate it when I'm not needed, especially by my kidz.  Seriously, she's doing very well, and as independent and strong willed as she is, I know she'll continue to do well.

Great news again! I hear ya on the "not being needed", my three can make me feel that way too sometimes, but it can be a great thing to watch. ;)

I should change the Clinton, in my Profile, it's Clinton, MA., of course if you're traveling that far this afternoon I'll make it a point to be home. :2vrolijk_21:

I'll PM you my cell, call me when you're close. :huepfenlol2:

Take care,
Ed  :pepper:

REGGAB

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »

Great news again! I hear ya on the "not being needed", my three can make me feel that way too sometimes, but it can be a great thing to watch. ;)

I should change the Clinton, in my Profile, it's Clinton, MA., of course if you're traveling that far this afternoon I'll make it a point to be home. :2vrolijk_21:

I'll PM you my cell, call me when you're close. :huepfenlol2:

Take care,
Ed  :pepper:

Damn.  And I was beginning to wonder just how many CVO Brothers and Sisters we have in Clinton, KY.  Hmmmmmm.........do you have a Knockum Hill BBQ in Clinton, MA?  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2007, 08:35:09 AM »

Damn.  And I was beginning to wonder just how many CVO Brothers and Sisters we have in Clinton, KY.  Hmmmmmm.........do you have a Knockum Hill BBQ in Clinton, MA?  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

I wish I could say "yes". We do have a great old Irish pub and at one time Clinton MA was in the Guinness book of records for the most Bars and liquor stores per capita in the world.

I do enjoy a good BBQ though.

REGGAB

« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2007, 08:41:28 AM »

I wish I could say "yes". We do have a great old Irish pub and at one time Clinton MA was in the Guinness book of records for the most Bars and liquor stores per capita in the world.

I do enjoy a good BBQ though.

Well come on down, Bro!!!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2007, 08:51:15 AM »

Well come on down, Bro!!!

Donna and I are flying down to Memphis and heading to the Hot Springs Rally in September. We're meeting up with JR and the crew. I'm hoping for a little BBQ on that trip. You know, if there is any in that area... ;)

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2007, 09:57:02 AM »

Hey Henry and Stephanie,
   Thanks for the update. Thats great news! Steph, I'm gald you can finally see "The light at the end of the tunnel". Keep up with your PT and be careful.

Cary and Stephanie
aka Hobo :2vrolijk_21:
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »

Thank you for telling us your story.  Kinda helps us take the edge off some of our own problems.  TGBG-to God Be the Glory.
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

charlie

« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »

My prayers and Heart go out to you and your daughter. God bless.

harleydiva

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2007, 09:20:25 PM »

Henry

It was great seeing the 3 of you Thursday night.  Dinner was great...I'm with Stef...love eating at Moe's!   :2vrolijk_21:

It's good to hear that she came through her surgery.

:-* to Stef.

Suzanne

REGGAB

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »

Donna and I are flying down to Memphis and heading to the Hot Springs Rally in September. We're meeting up with JR and the crew. I'm hoping for a little BBQ on that trip. You know, if there is any in that area... ;)

Ed,  you're a TRIP, Bro. :drink: :)  In my opinion, although the stuff is palatable, you won't find BBQ in Memphis as good as that found at Knockum Hill.  That said, a comparison is in order, so you'll need to head east on US 79, ride across the back forty of Ft. Campbell and make your way to Herndon, KY to see for yourself.  :2vrolijk_21:  It'll be well worth the trip.

REGGAB

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2007, 10:41:01 PM »

Hey Henry and Stephanie,
   Thanks for the update. Thats great news! Steph, I'm gald you can finally see "The light at the end of the tunnel". Keep up with your PT and be careful.

Cary and Stephanie
aka Hobo :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Cary.  Stef is doing great.  She pulled out and wore her jeans today.  That is one HAPPY young lady.  She's now able to lie on her belly, bend her left leg at the knee and grab her left foot with her left hand.  She hasn't been able to do that since before she broke her hip in Feb 2004.  PROGRESS!  We're really proud of that Girl.  She hates the brace tho'.........

REGGAB

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »

Thank you for telling us your story.  Kinda helps us take the edge off some of our own problems.  TGBG-to God Be the Glory.

Thanks HLG.  Amen to that.  Her situation makes me realize that my challenges aren't really challenges.  She deals with her's better than I deal with mine.

REGGAB

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2007, 10:45:19 PM »

My prayers and Heart go out to you and your daughter. God bless.

Thanks much, Charlie!  Your kind words, thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 20 queries.