Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Tour Pack luggage  (Read 9809 times)

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
Re: Tour Pack luggage
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 03:44:29 PM »

Your web site has one too many "a's" in it.  I did check it out.....bag is now $90 if I looked at the right one.  I may give them a call.
thanks

Sorry about that. Didn't notice it before I posted. Glad ya'll found it. It does hold it's shape, but I don't figure to be straping it on much when empty anyway, which it is in the pic. It's also one of those bags that you can always get ONE more thing to fit.  ;D
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »

Sorry about that. Didn't notice it before I posted. Glad ya'll found it. It does hold it's shape, but I don't figure to be straping it on much when empty anyway, which it is in the pic. It's also one of those bags that you can always get ONE more thing to fit.  ;D

Really appreciate you turning us on to this bag, GC...I've got a week long trip starting Saturday, and this will be just the ticket!  Thanks for making me spend more money!! ;)
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 03:55:56 PM »

GC - thanks for posting this one - just ordered a medium bag - looks like what I have been looking for for the 07 Ultra SE Tour pack rack.  How far west of DFW are you?  My sister lives in Stephenville?

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 03:58:08 PM »

Really appreciate you turning us on to this bag, GC...I've got a week long trip starting Saturday, and this will be just the ticket!  Thanks for making me spend more money!! ;)

Sometimes I read a thread and then reach for the credit card - like this one.  Good value.   :pepper:

That Traxion/Bitubo thread is so tempting, but since its kinda pricey, so far I have resisted.......   8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 03:59:52 PM »

Sometimes I read a thread and then reach for the credit card - like this one.  Good value.   :pepper:

That Traxion/Bitubo thread is so tempting, but since its kinda pricey, so far I have resisted.......    8)

That one ain't worth resisting iski! Can't go wrong with that one! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 04:33:55 PM »

TC, no problem. We just returned from a four day OK and ARK trip, and this bag is perfect, except now there is an argument with the better half about who gets to use it on the next trip.   ;D

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 04:36:40 PM »

GC - thanks for posting this one - just ordered a medium bag - looks like what I have been looking for for the 07 Ultra SE Tour pack rack.  How far west of DFW are you?  My sister lives in Stephenville?

Iski, we're just less than 20 miles west of the Ft Worth area, so Stephenville is just a short ride to the south/south west. We frequently ride in the Glen Rose/Hico/Stephenville area. That's kinda where the Hill country starts.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »

That Traxion/Bitubo thread is so tempting, but since its kinda pricey, so far I have resisted.......   8)

Mike...I'm dead serious about this, bro...the Traxxion AK-20 and those Bitubo shocks will be the best money you've ever spent on a Harley.  I'll guarantee it.  It's not just the night and day difference in ride quality, but the safety aspect of it as well.  I know how you like the twisties...you would be amazed at the difference.  You've just never felt the bike under you the way you do with this suspension...it's truly amazing how different it is.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:13:17 PM by TCnBham »

TTS Mastertune

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

TC, no problem. We just returned from a four day OK and ARK trip, and this bag is perfect, except now there is an argument with the better half about who gets to use it on the next trip.   ;D

Know what you mean...I'll have to tell Suzanne that just because we have a larger bag, that is NOT an excuse to pull more stuff out of the closet!!

TTS Mastertune

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »

First a tour pack bag - Then the Trailer - Just add the trailer and be done with it.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 05:37:47 PM »

That one ain't worth resisting iski! Can't go wrong with that one! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

I shall stick my fingers in my ears and say lalalalalalalalalala.....   ;D

Its not working, dammit.   :'(

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »

First a tour pack bag - Then the Trailer - Just add the trailer and be done with it.

Different timing and we'd already be there.  We talked to some very good friends of ours this past weekend and they just put it in perspective.  Instead of going up, you just pull it behind.  Carol told how they pull into any hotel, they each reach in and grab their respective roll along suit cases and wheel right into the hotel.  No hooking up and yet one more bag, taking one more off, when you are tired - lets not even talk about bad weather.  We want to be able to carry our leather coats and our full faced helmets, that really means planning for where they will fit.  If we had the trailer it would be of no concern.  Wayne, I think you got us convinced, now it is only timing and financing that we will worry about.  Maybe this winter in the down time we will look into it more seriously.  

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »

Iski, we're just less than 20 miles west of the Ft Worth area, so Stephenville is just a short ride to the south/south west. We frequently ride in the Glen Rose/Hico/Stephenville area. That's kinda where the Hill country starts.

Spent lots of time in that general area.  Dove hunting and camping/hiking.  Lots of time on Lake Grandbury - almost bought a place on Possum Kingdom.  Mom still lives in Burleson.  I am from a little south of there.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 05:44:25 PM »

Mike...I'm dead serious about this, bro...the Traxxion AK-20 and those Bitubo shocks will be the best money you've ever spent on a Harley.  I'll guarantee it.  It's not just the night and day difference in ride quality, but the safety aspect of it as well.  I know how you like the twisties...you would be amazed at the difference.  You've just never felt the bike under you the way you do with this suspension...it's truly amazing how different it is.

Terry -I LOVE to drag those boards around the twisties with that throttle snap.  So they are more than likely in my future, both Traxxion & Bitubo.

First I want to get that tour pack removable, amp & speakers.

I suppose I can keep my investment in the Jester under $100k, with a combination of willpower & if I could just stop reading this board and salivating over all the COOL stuff.  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 05:47:29 PM »

Know what you mean...I'll have to tell Suzanne that just because we have a larger bag, that is NOT an excuse to pull more stuff out of the closet!!

So why do you need the larger bag if not to bring more STUFF
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 24 queries.