Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Binx Makes Grits!  (Read 15968 times)

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Binx Makes Grits!
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »

wut?

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2007, 04:35:16 PM »

Gritted out - all these years and that's the first time I ever heard that one.  That phrase has lots of potential, Binx! Reminded me of rides across West Texas (and other parts of the west) through dust storms with sand (grit) in my teeth.   :)

Nice ride yesterday evening - last night at the lake we had crawfish AND grits, Cajun style.  Very good - crawfish, grits, and Cajun seasoning.  And beer.  And another as I recall.  Later on maybe one (?) more, but who's counting?   :drink:

Hmmmm...those crawfish and grits sound an awful lot like them shrimp cheese grits with cajun seasoning...
tasty but I think I've had enough grits for a while  :lipsrsealed2:
wut?

harleydiva

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »

WOW...I have lived in the South all of my life and hate 'em...GOD Bless Ya'll.

Me too!   :2vrolijk_21:   Gross!

harleydiva

« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2007, 03:55:18 PM »

Gritted out - all these years and that's the first time I ever heard that one.  That phrase has lots of potential, Binx! Reminded me of rides across West Texas (and other parts of the west) through dust storms with sand (grit) in my teeth.   :)

Nice ride yesterday evening - last night at the lake we had crawfish AND grits, Cajun style.  Very good - crawfish, grits, and Cajun seasoning.  And beer.  And another as I recall.  Later on maybe one (?) more, but who's counting?   :drink:

Guess if I drank beer with grits I would not care what the grits tasted like.   :drink:

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2007, 04:08:38 PM »

Well shut my mouth, there aint nutin betta then scwimp n grits, an sum goood sweet tea, yall hear.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:57 PM »

Hoist! it looks like this is becoming a tradition:

REGGAB

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:46 AM »

Hoist! it looks like this is becoming a tradition:

Great picture.  I'm certain Howie will appreciate the love. :2vrolijk_21:

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2007, 11:45:43 AM »

:laugh4:
wut?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »

Today was a first for us. Binx made Cheese Grits with breakfast! Well, after trying grits in different ways, I gotta say that I prefer them plain w/ butter and salt. I also prefer a steak and potato dinner over fancy fare. I guess I just like to keep things simple! But I still love my grits and can't wait to go back to the Waffle House in a few weeks, when we come see ya'll again in MV! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »

Today was a first for us. Binx made Cheese Grits with breakfast! Well, after trying grits in different ways, I gotta say that I prefer them plain w/ butter and salt. I also prefer a steak and potato dinner over fancy fare. I guess I just like to keep things simple! But I still love my grits and can't wait to go back to the Waffle House in a few weeks, when we come see ya'll again in MV! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Waffle House does do GR8 grits, Howie, but their hash browns are even better.  Scattered, smothered, diced, and topped is my favorite.  Just be careful if you go with capped, chunked and peppered, or you might be pullin' over lookin' for a place to scatter and splatter!   :P

HML

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2007, 03:20:21 PM »

Well, after trying grits in different ways, I gotta say that I prefer them plain w/ butter and salt. I also prefer a steak and potato dinner over fancy fare. I guess I just like to keep things simple! But I still love my grits and can't wait to go back to the Waffle House in a few weeks, when we come see ya'll again in MV! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Wow, a Southerner's hidden in there somewhere!  And a purist to boot.  Good eats for sure!  Looking forward to spending some time you folks in MV.  Maybe some biscuits and gravy to go with them grits, ahhhh, now you're talkin.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2007, 03:39:07 PM »

Wow, a Southerner's hidden in there somewhere!  And a purist to boot.  Good eats for sure!  Looking forward to spending some time you folks in MV.  Maybe some biscuits and gravy to go with them grits, ahhhh, now you're talkin.

I'm with you there. We'll have to find somewhere else for that. No biscuits & gravy at the Waffle House! ;D

Country ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits, hash browns and whole wheat toast! That's my idea of a hearty breakfast! :o

It'll be great to see you there too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2007, 04:10:26 PM »

I'm with you there. We'll have to find somewhere else for that. No biscuits & gravy at the Waffle House! ;D

Country ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits, hash browns and whole wheat toast! That's my idea of a hearty breakfast! :o

Hoist! 8)

I wonder how many cardiologist are thanking you right now, that meal is earning them a couple of mil a year. ;D

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #193 on: September 23, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »

Hoist! 8)

Now we're talking Cracker Barrel! 

REGGAB

« Reply #194 on: September 23, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »

Now we're talking Cracker Barrel! 

Renea and I are headed there right now.  Uncle Herschel's Favorite.  Love that hash brown cassarole.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 22 queries.