Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37

Author Topic: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!  (Read 71204 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Dealer Can't Handle Hoist's Abuse Either!
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »

Howie, Sorry to hear you this.  My bike has been riding too slow without you.  Rich

Rich, you're bike runs great, so I think you've been riding too slow without me! ;D Don't blame the bike. I think this new place will work out and am looking forward to trying them. Not looking back at NYCHD! I'm picking it up from there tomorrow, so I'll have the bike back for 10 days or longer before it goes in. Where are we going this weekend? ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2007, 07:52:49 PM »

Yeah, but d00d, we can use someone's trailer that travels much further and really needs it. Don can do Hot Springs as a day trip. ;) Hoist! 8)

Chit, I can do Hot Springs in two tanks of gas if I don't take the scenic way down.  Really can't imagine using a trailer for a trip like that.  Only reason would be if I'd decided to keep it and it were painted by then.  Then might haul it just to show it off.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »

I feel for you Howie!  I just got mine back as I posted yesterday.  One head gasket replaced, clearanced both rocker boxes, replaced injectors.  I spoke to a tech about the many problems I've had with this bike and the fact that I never brought my other three previous 2000 sporty, 2000 deuce, 2004 FLHRCI for any warranty work.  The response was dissapointing... the quality has gone down hill since 2003.  That cheered me up big time. 

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Any day on the bike is a good day.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »

Thanks for cheering me up guys! ;D The wheels are already in motion. I might wind up with a better package by not getting stuck with that SE crap. I can use real cams and TB now. I'll keep this to myself right now, but will tell you this, be careful going up against this bike in Hot Springs! ::) Don, did you get the CVOHarley track time for us yet? ;) Hoist! 8)

Howie Howie Howie,

Baiting the youngins into playing with you ...   I see the method to your madness.   Please let me know when you make it down mine and Rhino's way I am sure we can accomodate some wonderful riding it won't be like the party at your house, where your playing on the street all alone.

::)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

Howie Howie Howie,

Baiting the youngins into playing with you ...   I see the method to your madness.   Please let me know when you make it down mine and Rhino's way I am sure we can accomodate some wonderful riding it won't be like the party at your house, where your playing on the street all alone.

::)

Since I can't seem to find anyone to play with, I just might have to take you up on that. It seems awful strange that so many people spend so much money on performance motorcycles and would rather tow a trailer with it, than do what these bikes were made for. So a trip to FL might just be required at some point when I'm done! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2007, 09:34:50 PM »

Howie,

Done is a relative term with you isn't it??   Maybe you can hook up with AJ to play that is if AJ has a kitchen pass these days, I am not quite sure your ready for the big boys :)

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2007, 09:38:38 PM »

Howie,

Done is a relative term with you isn't it??   Maybe you can hook up with AJ to play that is if AJ has a kitchen pass these days, I am not quite sure your ready for the big boys :)

Ouch! Harry that hurts man! Well maybe if AJ gets permission to cut loose the Anchor, and we get him to twist the throttle a little, then that might be training for the "big boys"! ;D Actually, a trip to FL might be more in order now that you're baiting me! ;) Hoist! 8)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

Ouch! Harry that hurts man! Well maybe if AJ gets permission to cut loose the Anchor, and we get him to twist the throttle a little, then that might be training for the "big boys"! ;D Actually, a trip to FL might be more in order now that you're baiting me! ;) Hoist! 8)

Just think Hoist!, you've gotta come right by Beaufort on the way to Florida!

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2007, 09:43:55 PM »

Howie,

I have gotta for warn you though that you are going to have to watchout for that Rhino guy, he is a bit sneaky with that Thundermax and he loves to twist that throttle, trust me lots of road testing has been accomplished through this type of methodology.   Just ask AJ he even picked on him while he was 2 up.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »

Just think Hoist!, you've gotta come right by Beaufort on the way to Florida!

Sure thing AJ. You better tell Chip to hurry up with those TMan heads for you. Let me know when you get that permission slip to cut loose the anchor! ;) Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »

Howie,

I have gotta for warn you though that you are going to have to watchout for that Rhino guy, he is a bit sneaky with that Thundermax and he loves to twist that throttle, trust me lots of road testing has been accomplished through this type of methodology.   Just ask AJ he even picked on him while he was 2 up.

Testing, schmesting! Real world results in real life, that's all that matters! As long as you guys wanna twist the throttle, we have a basis to start playing and would warrant that trip down there! ;) Hoist! 8)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2007, 09:49:24 PM »

Howie,

I have to call it testing otherwise ronnie would be losing all the time so testing sounds so much better.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »

Howie,

I have to call it testing otherwise ronnie would be losing all the time so testing sounds so much better.

;D ;D ;D You mean he can't beat any of your bikes? ::) Hoist! 8)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2007, 09:51:38 PM »

Howie,

Hoist!, you'd better watch out for those FL Rednecks. I rode Rhino's. And yes he tried to bait me while 2up with about 300lbs of luaggage including hair dryers. ;D And as for Harry... he's got a few tricks up his sleve also!

Sure thing AJ. You better tell Chip to hurry up with those TMan heads for you. Let me know when you get that permission slip to cut loose the anchor! ;) Hoist! 8)

I'd better not respond... That has 'T R O U B L E' spelt all over it! ;) ;D ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2007, 09:53:56 PM »

Hoist!, you'd better watch out for those FL Rednecks. I rode Rhino's. And yes he tried to bait me while 2up with about 300lbs of luaggage including hair dryers. ;D And as for Harry... he's got a few tricks up his sleve also!

I'd better not respond... That has 'T R O U B L E' spelt all over it! ;) ;D ;)

Not too worried about the FL boys. They seem to just test a lot! ;D Reading between the lines, I guess that means you couldn't get that permission slip! ::) Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 37

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 24 queries.