Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49

Author Topic: Dyno Numbers?  (Read 210407 times)

ak

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Dyno Numbers?
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2004, 04:48:57 AM »

JCZ, not too bad!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 04:53:28 AM by JCZ »
,04seeg,s 09 roadglide,09 ultra

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2004, 04:42:33 PM »

Glad I scanned the dyno sheet here.  As AK and I jumped on the freeway this morning my saddle bag flew open and my dyno sheet blew out.

My bike is at Corbin and I pick it up next week.  No photos from last night (three SEEGS together) as AK rode his Ultra Classic and any other photos would have been incriminating eveidence this morning.  But we had a blast!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

gb

• Full CVO Member
  • Love the open road.
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2004, 07:32:53 PM »

Left the rev limiter @ 6200 [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
18,900 I gotta slow down!.

starvin

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2004, 08:37:53 PM »

As AK and I jumped on the freeway this morning my saddle bag flew open and my dyno sheet blew out.

Hey JC was your saddle bag latched, I noticed on my bike twice now when I stopped my right saddle bag was unlatched. Do you know if there is anyway to adjust the latches?
Thanks

P.S. one nice thing about our winters here is our bikes last longer, you guys keep putting on all those miles your going to be buying the 2005 SEEG. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2004, 10:01:27 PM »

Hey JC was your saddle bag latched, I noticed on my bike twice now when I stopped my right saddle bag was unlatched. Do you know if there is anyway to adjust the latches?
Thanks

P.S. one nice thing about our winters here is our bikes last longer, you guys keep putting on all those miles your going to be buying the 2005 SEEG. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

The latches are adjustable, as I understand it.  Not sure that I had the bag tucked in under the tongs on the inside, thow.  It's possible to latch it and the inside not be tucked all the way under.

Valid point.....is the glass half full or half empty?  I look forward to wearing my motorcycles out......that much closer to the next new one! lol [smiley=1syellow1.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SixtySeven

• Live to Ride, Ride to Eat.
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2004, 11:16:43 PM »

The owners manual talks about adjusting the latches on the bags. Not much info but it is on page 50.
SixtySeven
04 FLHTCSEI
05 American Ironhorse Texas Chopper
01 FXSTDI

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2004, 10:27:58 AM »

The owners manual talks about adjusting the latches on the bags. Not much info but it is on page 50.

One more example of why I like this board so much.  Thanks 67.

West Coast GTG   

pj57

• Senior CVO Member
  • Can't take it with you!!!

• CVO1: 2002 SERK Candy Brandywine
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2004, 12:52:53 PM »

Hey JCZ! Wish I lived near Corbin...what a sweet deal!  By the way, do you have any idea what Corbin is creating with your SEEG?  I'm looking for a low profile "cruiser" seat to use around town.  Their "Hollywood Solo" seat is pretty cool, but they don't offer a pillion pad. I need something with at least a little something in back for the hottie I might pick up (hope my wife never reads finds this site).  Anybody else got any ideas or seen any seats?  Also, what's the issue with fitment on the seats. I figured a Road King seat would do just fine, but apparently and depending on the seat there might be a gap between the seat, frame and tank console.  I like the way Corbin handled that issue in the design of their SEEG seats - but i don't know if it's really a problem with other seats or just something aesthetic that nobody but fanatics like us would even notice. I've looked at Mustang, Le Pera, Saddlemen and High End (who I think makes a few seats for HD, e.g. p/n 51544-04).  I've always liked Corbin's firm feel and I'm hoping they come out with other SEEG seats.  Thanks, PJ

starvin

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2004, 01:13:14 PM »

One more example of why I like this board so much.

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2004, 03:21:26 PM »

Oh, you supposed to read those? [smiley=confused5.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2004, 04:02:06 PM »

No damage done I hope?  [smiley=confused5.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2004, 09:36:21 PM »

Photos of D&D Exhaust, 2 into 1, with fake left side.  My computer is hassleing me, may have to post one at a time.
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2004, 09:40:36 PM »

Keep the photos comin big guy, you just teasin us, showing us the backs of the pipes? Have you run a Dyno on the D-D yet?

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2004, 09:43:18 PM »

Here's the next one!
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2004, 09:44:05 PM »

Here's the third one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 20 queries.