Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: New Corbin Prices  (Read 4871 times)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
Re: New Corbin Prices
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 01:47:28 PM »

Bob, how did the nose job on yours turn out?

Don-Works with my thighs a lot better now.  They didn't reshape the nose but rolled the edges of the bucket just a little for me.  Turn around time was about 6 weeks as it was their busy season this past spring.  They said initially they would charge for the return shipping but didn't.  They also put on a whole new leather skin for the seating position that I hadn't expected as well as a new heating element (the old heater was fine).  I don't think they want to take any chances in some of these areas.   Normally Corbin sends you a tracking # when it leaves their plant.  I received the seat quite pleasantly unexpected.  The funny thing is that I rec'd the tracking # about a month after I received the seat.  Thought I might get a 2nd one but no such luck.   Bob

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »

Don-Works with my thighs a lot better now.  They didn't reshape the nose but rolled the edges of the bucket just a little for me.  Turn around time was about 6 weeks as it was their busy season this past spring.  They said initially they would charge for the return shipping but didn't.  They also put on a whole new leather skin for the seating position that I hadn't expected as well as a new heating element (the old heater was fine).  I don't think they want to take any chances in some of these areas.   Normally Corbin sends you a tracking # when it leaves their plant.  I received the seat quite pleasantly unexpected.  The funny thing is that I rec'd the tracking # about a month after I received the seat.  Thought I might get a 2nd one but no such luck.   Bob

That sounds like precisely the change in shape they did to mine.  And it made a big difference.  Was really glad I had them to do it.  Mine was in January/February so missed nothng really.  But the seat was great when it got home. Glad it worked out for you too :2vrolijk_21: .

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 01:53:36 PM »

Come to HS or MV and you can touch, sit all you'd like to on a couple of different bike/seat combinations.

TC,
Would sure like to make the trip to Hot Springs, but already have plans for those dates.  May have to think about skipping-out on previous plans and head to HS, Ark. :confused5:  I have been know to change my plans at the last minute (or at the end of the driveway)....drives the wife crazy :D ;D :D ;D

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »

I love it , had my heated Dual tour less than 2 months and they drop the price 200 , a non heated for 499 , oh well   I"m very happy with and my daughter and I have really enjoyed the last 3000 miles with it.
CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 03:20:55 PM »

Maybe Corbin hired a new crew of illegals?  :nixweiss:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »

I will be looking for a seat when I get to Daytona next month. So this is pleasant news for me.
hey Q, are you just wanting a 'change' or is something wrong w/ the seat pictured on your bike?  It looks great!  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »

hey Q, are you just wanting a 'change' or is something wrong w/ the seat pictured on your bike?  It looks great!  :2vrolijk_21: spyder

Q's wanting that Snakeskin/Elephant foreskin seat he's had in his mind for the last year.  :2vrolijk_21: Charcoal Gray would be awesome on the Purple SERK.... :bananarock: :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »

Q's wanting that Snakeskin/Elephant foreskin seat he's had in his mind for the last year.  :2vrolijk_21: Charcoal Gray would be awesome on the Purple SERK.... :bananarock: :2vrolijk_21:
Ohhhhhhh.........and it will be awesome.  Wonder if the custom Corbins are also marked down, or just the 'off the shelf' models?   :nixweiss: I'm needing to replace my corbin spiderweb seat 'cause the sides (hides) have split/etc. Guess I'll be finding out soon.  :nervous: har!  :drink:spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 04:46:52 PM »

Ohhhhhhh.........and it will be awesome.  Wonder if the custom Corbins are also marked down, or just the 'off the shelf' models?   :nixweiss: I'm needing to replace my corbin spiderweb seat 'cause the sides (hides) have split/etc. Guess I'll be finding out soon.  :nervous: har!  :drink:spyder

Spyd...I would assume that the base seat they start from would be at the new price, then the special adds would be on top of that.   :nixweiss:

Let us know!!

I don't know what Q's got in mind, but you can bet that it will be something awesome if it's going on the purple bike!!

TTS Mastertune

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 05:11:26 PM »

Terry,
that sure sounds kind of dangerous! What does the seat do if it gets rubbed too much?  :nixweiss: john
Rinehart TD
103 with zipper 575 GD cams
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Traxxion dynamics front end
Stage 1 SE AC

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »

Terry,
that sure sounds kind of dangerous! What does the seat do if it gets rubbed too much?  :nixweiss: john

Don't even go there, John... ;D ;D ;)

TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:38 PM »

Well I posted a while back that I want an exotic hide in light and dark grey. Maybe ostrich or rhino possibly. Dunno we shall see. But Indian elephant is already grey might work.    :huepfenlol2: :nixweiss:
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 05:36:38 PM »

Well I posted a while back that I want an exotic hide in light and dark grey. Maybe ostrich or rhino possibly. Dunno we shall see. But Indian elephant is already grey might work.    :huepfenlol2: :nixweiss:

I hope you mean fake or faux Rhino! I'd be awful upset to hear anyone would use real Rhino hide. They are the greatest animals on earth and we can't afford to lose even one more. Any Rhino hide would be obtained by poaching. Those poachers should be shot themselves, on sight!!! >:( (And this is not in jest at all!)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »

I dropped Corbin a line , as I just got my heated Dual Tour less than 2 months ago at the old price.
Don't really expect much , but let them know it didn't really ingratiate them with me.
CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 09:11:47 AM »

I dropped Corbin a line , as I just got my heated Dual Tour less than 2 months ago at the old price.
Don't really expect much , but let them know it didn't really ingratiate them with me.
Can't hurt. Maybe they'll take the lead from Apple/Iphone and send you a gift coupon. :-\

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 24 queries.