Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: New CVO Newbie  (Read 9367 times)

LBI-DTW

New CVO Newbie
« on: February 25, 2005, 09:37:30 PM »

I would like to thank each and every one of you for all the info that has been posted to your site. Over the course of the past few months(4 months) I've been one of the guest persons on the site. Just hanging out from time to time.
Just great info about your bikes and what changes you have done or plan to do.
My ride is a seeg2. The candy red.  Now only if the white stuff would stop falling I would get a change to do a little riding.
Been around bike for a few years back to 1965.. both road, dirt, Harleys and others.
Thanks again,
LBI-DTW

LBI-DTW

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: New CVO Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 09:53:12 PM »

LBI....Welcome, glad to see you signed up. And you got the best color too. [smiley=7.gif]

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 09:44:42 AM »

Another welcome...from not so sunny California...this is a great place for info..have you done any mods yet? how many miles on that beautiful red bike?

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 10:32:43 AM »

Welcome LBI-DTW and I also thank God for making the SEEG, and like hd-dude and tonys, I also think you chose the beter color, but all the colours of the SEEG are gorgeous. It is a great bike. Enjoy the fun wisdom and banter on this site. If you have a question, there are so many here to help. But for themost part, the questions have been asked before, It took me seven weeks to read all I could understand, and then if you go away for a few days, it takes weeks to catch back up.  It is a good place to be, until the sun comes out for real rides.  Talk to ya soon.   [smiley=laugh.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 10:42:07 AM »

Warm welcome brother! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

You were a guest for 4 mo. Thats a month less than I been waiting on my scoot to come in. So glad you decided to take the plunge. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Let us know if you done anything to your scoot yet. Blessings to you and your new ride!
                                             JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

cei600

• Junior CVO Member
  • Nothing Else Comes Close
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 09:37:58 PM »

Welcome fellow Newbie, make yourself at home.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 09:39:30 PM by cei600 »

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 06:49:08 AM »

Hello LBI and welcome to the site. I lurked for awhile before I got my Cherry as well and learned a lot. I found this a great forum where even Wolverines and Buckeyes can benefit from the experiences of others. Enjoy your machine, if it ever warms up, and ride safe.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Nite-Al

• Junior CVO Member
  • "HOW SWEET IT IS"
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 08:03:14 PM »

Hello LBI and a great big welcome, hope you enjoy the site as much as I
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 08:04:12 PM by Nite-Al »

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2005, 01:25:14 AM »

LBI,

Welcome to the site & sounds like you have a lot of experience to share with us young-uns.

Yellowsed

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2005, 02:28:24 AM »

Another welcome...from not so sunny California...this is a great place for info..have you done any mods yet? how many miles on that beautiful red bike?

LBI welcome to the board and congrats on the new ride.  I think Tony's rubbing it in cause it was 72 degrees here today, forcasted for 73 tomorrow and 76 on Tues!  Finally sent the storms back up to the Northwest, where they belong. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy.  As for the rest of you lurking........if you have a CVO or are waiting for one that you've ordered please register and tell us about yourself and your ride, so that we can get to know you.  This site is the most increadible motorcycle web site on the internet and once you start participating, I think you'll agree.  (But if not, we sure want to know that, too).

J.C.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2005, 11:13:55 AM »

LBI welcome!

JCZ is right about the incrediable site. You can learn a lot here!

LBI-DTW

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 10:25:13 PM »

Sorry on not answering your questions and comments. I was out of town for a few days. I was asked to attend a training class.
In any case THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME
Heading down to Daytona in the AM.  
I could not stand it any longer, I had to ride the seeg.
After a few of you giving out the berries on how nice the weather is out your way(Ca.) Thanks Tony and JCZ... You helped in the decision process on going or not.
I'm not a trailer fan, but let's face it... 28F-35F to me is not good riding weather.
The 10 day forecast is not much better on the return trip.
So trailering it will be...
Thanks again...
LBI

LBI-DTW

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2005, 09:24:52 PM »

LBI, Welcome aboard to another SEEG rider.  It'll surely put a grin on your face, won't it?  Hope you enjoyed your Daytona trip, even having to trailer.  I just returned from Daytona and rode in one of the worse side-ways rain/wind storms on I-95 that you can imagine.  But, survived it and now ready to plan the next ride.  Enjoy the banter of this site, lot's of good tech stuff tossed around.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Spyke

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2005, 01:46:55 PM »

LBI, Welcome to the greatest site available for our beautiful machines.  Very funny and interesting stuff to be found here, Ya also got the best and fastest color.
05 FLHTCSE

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 10:25:28 PM »

I would like to thank each and every one of you for all the info that has been posted to your site. Over the course of the past few months(4 months) I've been one of the guest persons on the site. Just hanging out from time to time.
Just great info about your bikes and what changes you have done or plan to do.
My ride is a seeg2. The candy red.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 24 queries.