Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Reo is down (in hospital)  (Read 6323 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Reo is down (in hospital)
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 04:57:10 PM »

Hey Roy, so very good to hear from you and know that you're getting better.  Hope ea. day is better than the one before.  Yeah, I'm still on the 'huckleberry' (like yours now) and can't think of any bike I'd rather have.  :-* har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2007, 11:12:13 AM »

Roy, any update, hope all has continued on a steep curve to recovery.

Rog

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »

Thanks for the concerns Rog,

Saw the doctor today and everything looks good so far. Pain is better, healing good. Appetite is back, still queasy and my digestive track is either working too good or not good enough these days, Doc said this is due to everything getting moved around inside me. All in all I'm getting better everyday and the doc says I maybe able to get back to work in two to three weeks. When I left the Doctors office me and my wife went to Menard's to pick up a couple things for the house and I had about two hours of energy, just enough to get lunch and head home. My stamina is getting better but still weak due to the healing the doc says. I had started doing arm curls and the doc says I can start working on my AirDyne.

The seeg is still dirty but I think this week I can get out in the garage and start cleaning it up, now you know that means I'm getting better.

Roy.....

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »

Thanks for the concerns Rog,

Saw the doctor today and everything looks good so far. Pain is better, healing good. Appetite is back, still queasy and my digestive track is either working too good or not good enough these days, Doc said this is due to everything getting moved around inside me. All in all I'm getting better everyday and the doc says I maybe able to get back to work in two to three weeks. When I left the Doctors office me and my wife went to Menard's to pick up a couple things for the house and I had about two hours of energy, just enough to get lunch and head home. My stamina is getting better but still weak due to the healing the doc says. I had started doing arm curls and the doc says I can start working on my AirDyne.

The seeg is still dirty but I think this week I can get out in the garage and start cleaning it up, now you know that means I'm getting better.

Roy.....

Hello mi amigo Roy...thanks to God you are getting better....I am in the same process.....You will be soon cleaning the SEEG and ride again.... :drink:

Take easy,

Jorge

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 06:39:40 PM »

Hello mi amigo Roy...thanks to God you are getting better....I am in the same process.....You will be soon cleaning the SEEG and ride again.... :drink:

Take easy,

Jorge

Jorge, I had no idea you were having health issues. I have had a hard time keeping up here with my stamina being what it is. I pray you get well fast my friend. You too will be cleaning your bikes before you know it.

Roy......

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

Hey Reo, glad to read that you're getting better.  And, like you, I wasn't aware that Jorge was down too.  Hope you'll both be back in the wind soon.  Hang tough, brothers!  :2vrolijk_21: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 20 queries.