Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: My rideing buddy need our prayer  (Read 10666 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: My rideing buddy need our prayer
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 04:58:29 PM »

More test asap pathologists has ? to what it is but are planning to remove it after this next cat scan  so we are still  waiting for the doctors to make the next move I don't like this checkers game.      tks  skippy
Skippy, like Don said earlier it isn't an exact science, I am sure you are asking questions and its frustrating not to get answers.

If you're not comfortable with the docs push for another referal, we had to with Cindy's case.

We are pulling and praying for you both.  Rog

harleydiva

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »

More test asap pathologists has ? to what it is but are planning to remove it after this next cat scan  so we are still  waiting for the doctors to make the next move I don't like this checkers game.      tks  skippy

You're in our thoughts and prayers. 

Suzanne and Terry

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »

Skippy, I'm so sorry I missed this thread. My thoughts go out to you, Treva and your family. I hope they can get this diagnosed and remedied quickly, that Treva can be well again, and you can both move on with your lives! I wish you both the best and will keep you both in my thoughts. Sorry again for missing this.

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 08:13:42 PM »

More test were done and Treva will be going in for surgery Dec 3  the doctors think it is ------ but we are just trusting God for a great outcome please keep us in your thoughts and prayers  tks  skippy       PS have a thankful thanksgiven ....

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »

More test were done and Treva will be going in for surgery Dec 3  the doctors think it is ------ but we are just trusting God for a great outcome please keep us in your thoughts and prayers  tks  skippy       PS have a thankful thanksgiven ....

Skippy

You and Treva will be in our prayers and especially on Dec 3

Chip and Nancy

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Texas Lurker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 11:18:43 PM »

Both you guys have been & will continue to be in our prayers. God bless the both of you. Linny

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 09:18:50 AM »

Thanks for the update Skippy! Will continue to pray for Treva and you. Everything will be ok Bro! God Bless you and Happy Thanksgiving! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

harleydiva

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »

Skippy and Treva,

We are thinking of you each day and will certainly continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. 

Suzanne

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »

Skippy and Treva , I was thinking about you this morning when I woke I wondered how it went .
I pray it all went well and that got what they needed out.

Helen

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »

Skippy and Treva , I was thinking about you this morning when I woke I wondered how it went .
I pray it all went well and that got what they needed out.

Helen

Mike and Treva,

Same goes here!  We're looking forward to a positive update! 

Craig & Martha

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »

Hey guys....sorry I have not given you an update for a few days....things have been crazy round here and thank the Lord, work has been BUSY.....Treva's surgery has been changed due to a "second opinion" and a new doctor (a guy that she grew up in church with and is caring and sharp) that Thank God did not want to do the "radical" surgery that the first doctor wanted to do (total right neck disection and tonsil removal)......so....without going into a lot of detail.....her surgery is SET for Wed. 12/05 @ 1:00 p.m.......Please continue to keep us in your prayers......I will try to send another update after surgery asap.......THANKS AGAIN SOOOOO MUCH for your caring and responses......Skippy and Mrs. Skippy

Pitsquid

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2007, 08:44:21 AM »

May God be with both of you through these trying times! Sorry I missed this thread earlier but I hope the surgery yesterday went well. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!!! Take care- Chris

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2007, 03:09:40 PM »

The surgery went well  but the pain is great for Treva the path report came back positive  :( :(   but we will fight this thing and hope and pray for a good outcome  She will start radiation in a few weeks after all the incisions heal . please keep Treva and our family in your thoughts and prayers...  PS  Merry Christmas   

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »

The surgery went well  but the pain is great for Treva the path report came back positive  :( :(   but we will fight this thing and hope and pray for a good outcome  She will start radiation in a few weeks after all the incisions heal . please keep Treva and our family in your thoughts and prayers...  PS  Merry Christmas   

Sorry for the negative news skippy but ya damn well know we have you and Treva in our thoughts and prayers!! Praying for patience and peace and healing here!!

Merry Christmas to ya'll as well!
I like shiny stuff!

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2007, 03:26:47 PM »

Mike,

So sorry to hear that the pathology report came back positive!  Glad that the procedure went well.  We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!  Let me know if we can do anything in the meantime.   We are hoping and praying for a full recovery and of course comfort for Treva both physically and emotionally.  Really, let me know if we can do anything.

Craig & Martha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 24 queries.