Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: The Hoists Do NorCal!  (Read 19010 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: The Hoists Do NorCal!
« Reply #315 on: November 12, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »

One of the best Ride Reports that I've ever saw! :2vrolijk_21:  Outstanding job there Howie.

If you miss it enough, we're having the Nor Cal Tour in Sept.......come on back out.

I talked to my real estate agent and told him that you'd be contacting him soon.  Keep me posted how that goes for you.

Thanks again JC! Might even need you to scope the place out if he finds something good! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #316 on: November 12, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »

Thanks again JC! Might even need you to scope the place out if he finds something good! ;)

Hoist! 8)
Not a problem......I'd do that.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #317 on: November 12, 2007, 11:24:22 PM »

WOW...great report Howie!, It was good meeting you and Binx, Congrats on the award as well. Really glad you enjoyed the trip. See you soon!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #318 on: November 13, 2007, 06:29:22 AM »

Many Congratulations on the recognition from your company.  That is great and so sorely missed most places.  The trip was over the top to boot, and you obviously maximized that opportunity.  You have met some great folks. 

The pictures - fabulous.  Some places I've never seen - got to fix that some day, but some pics made me very home sick for the Pacific North West. 

Welcome home. 

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #319 on: November 13, 2007, 11:41:07 AM »

Howie...congrats on the award. Nice ride report and great pictures Binxie!!!!!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #320 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »

They were loud. I think they're from NYC! ;)

Leeme see. They're loud, they're bald on top with hair on their face. Damn Howie, finally something we agree on  :D

Congrats on the award. Sales is a tough business. Hope you and the missus enjoyed your visit.

B B

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #321 on: November 13, 2007, 12:37:44 PM »

Thanks mi amigo Howie for that detailed report and fantastic pictures........I am sure that you and wifey had a great time in your trip....you owe me a visit to Florida...when are you coming over?

Jorge

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »

Thanks mi amigo Howie for that detailed report and fantastic pictures........I am sure that you and wifey had a great time in your trip....you owe me a visit to Florida...when are you coming over?

Jorge

Thanks a lot Jorge, Brian, Ken, Candy, Jim and JC!

With all the trips we want to take, we're having a rough time squeezing FL into the picture Jorge. We'll definatelyhave to see you and Martha again at another CVO GTG if we can't make it down there to visit you guys! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »

great pics and report-thanks. hopefully next time you can a little further south into vanamal country. i think calif has 1600 miles of shoreline so you may need to come back and keep riding. :bananarock:

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #324 on: November 13, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »

My Congratulations on your award and thanks for taking us along for the ride...

Glad to see that you and Binx had a great time.

~bubba~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #325 on: November 13, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »

Awesome pics (great job Binxie!!). We sure hated that the trip to GA fell during the same time that the Cali trip did but it looks like you had a SUPER time! We missed ya bunches but the pics from the trips make it a lot better!  :)

So glad you had a blast and we have to make it to the same GTG SOON!!
I like shiny stuff!

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #326 on: November 13, 2007, 04:10:19 PM »

Leeme see. They're loud, they're bald on top with hair on their face. Damn Howie, finally something we agree on  :D
hee hee hee  :zroflmao: good one!

Congrats on the award. Sales is a tough business. Hope you and the missus enjoyed your visit.
Thanks, we had a fantastic time and winning the award made it even more special!
wut?

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #327 on: November 13, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »

Jorge

Don't know when we'll make it down to sunny Florida but we certainly hope to see you guys real soon!
wut?

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #328 on: November 13, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »

Howie,
Great pix and report.  Yeah, we missed you.  Glad your back and you guys had such a great time.  Tell Bari Phyllis and I say hello.  When you coming this way??
Best,
Tony

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #329 on: November 13, 2007, 07:42:41 PM »

Howie,
Great pix and report.  Yeah, we missed you.  Glad your back and you guys had such a great time.  Tell Bari Phyllis and I say hello.  When you coming this way??
Best,
Tony

Hey Tony, how ya doing? Thanks a lot. We hope to get down there again during winter to spend a weekend with Wayne and Lynette. Maybe we can get a "Cabin Fever GTG in VA" together that weekend. It would sure break things up a little. I'd tell Binx for ya, but she does just fine here on her own, and I'm sure she'll read this! Send regards to Phyllis for us! :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Mike and Van. Too bad we couldn't hook up when I was down in Cambria though Van. We loved it out there and we'll surely be back though! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 26 queries.