Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: King TourPak for '07 SERK  (Read 15168 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: King TourPak for '07 SERK
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »

Is the order from the dealer all TP parts?  If so why not have her send it to the painter and save an extra round of shipping $$$?

I'm shipping Gene more than just the TP. I wanted to check evrything out first, then send him everything that he's painting/assembling. Thanks! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 01:16:16 PM »

I'm shipping Gene more than just the TP. I wanted to check evrything out first, then send him everything that he's painting/assembling. Thanks! ;)

Hoist! 8)

d'uh, one of the bad things about this place is it's too easy to type the first thought that is in your head at the moment without thinking (at that moment) that it's probably a pretty dumb thought.... :huepfenlol2:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 02:55:03 PM »

d'uh, one of the bad things about this place is it's too easy to type the first thought that is in your head at the moment without thinking (at that moment) that it's probably a pretty dumb thought.... :huepfenlol2:

Hey, you're spending quite a bit of time down here in the SERK section lately, aren't you?!? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »

Hey, you're spending quite a bit of time down here in the SERK section lately, aren't you?!? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine, buy the '02 Candy Brandywine!

Yeap, as I'm spending more time working on it. Making slow, steady progress. ;)

This is for Don, I assume! ::)

;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Howie, can you pm me Genes address and phone....I just found out today my painter is back spraying cars...seems the big custom chopper thing is dead down here and he had to close his shop....I will look locally in the meanwhile. 

Thanks for your time

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Howie, can you pm me Genes address and phone....I just found out today my painter is back spraying cars...seems the big custom chopper thing is dead down here and he had to close his shop....I will look locally in the meanwhile. 

Thanks for your time

Miker

Thanks for my time! Hehehe! ;D ;D ;D

Do ya 1 better. Try this: http://www.paintbygene.com/

Gene will do right by ya. Send him good pics of your hard bags so he can match things up. My TP should be in by next week. Tell him you're doing the same thing as me, and that you're from this site. It's cheaper for him to do both TP's at once. We both might benefit by sending them at the same time. I did that with TN on the hard bags and we both got great prices that way. Let me know. ;)

Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 10:20:27 AM »

I emailed him but today I will snoop around the indy chopper shop to see if I can find a local just to spray it in black ice.

It was off a uc and has all the lights, tenners and crap on it, so I don't how much room there is to serk it, if you know what I mean.

It has a little grind on the lid and  3" crack in the box, so it would make it tough on Gene to ask for a quote or turnaround time...

It is vivid black now and I can use it but....but.

Thanks again Howie.

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »

I emailed him but today I will snoop around the indy chopper shop to see if I can find a local just to spray it in black ice.

It was off a uc and has all the lights, tenners and crap on it, so I don't how much room there is to serk it, if you know what I mean.

It has a little grind on the lid and  3" crack in the box, so it would make it tough on Gene to ask for a quote or turnaround time...

It is vivid black now and I can use it but....but.

Thanks again Howie.

Miker

No prob Mike. Also, just so you know, I got those speaker pods from EGlideGoodies. Those things are made by DragonFly. Did they make your Fairing? They look OK, but I didn't cut the vinyl to look inside them yet. I'm going to try to squeeze Polk Audio 6.5" Marine Speakers in there. Might be a tight fit! Good luck with the TP! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »

same pod/speakers i have. it will be a tight fit
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Howie, call me if you are interested in a deadcenter fairing painted to match our paint job.
the inner is painted too, plus a cigar lighter.

seriously

TN

Can't wait for the answer to this one :mango: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 05:17:56 PM »

same pod/speakers i have. it will be a tight fit

What about with one of those speaker extention collars?

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »

Howie, call me if you are interested in a deadcenter fairing painted to match our paint job.
the inner is painted too, plus a cigar lighter.

seriously

TN

Don't be waiting by the phone too long Phillip! And don't hold your breath either! You'll definitely turn blue!!! :o ;) ;D

Maybe I'll take the lighter tho! :D

Hoist! 8)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »

What about with one of those speaker extention collars?

Hoist! 8)

hadnt thought about that, would make it easier to fit them, but also puts them closer to rubbing you BSR
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2007, 03:24:22 PM »

why the fairing phobia??....the sound system makes up for alot.  :drummer:

you need to be healed  ....  :idea2:

Yeah, noisy rocker box slamming itself and whinning trannies.

TN

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »

What to do? :nixweiss:

The new primered KTP finally showed up today. But it's the wrong one! They ordered me a EG KTP, not a RK one. It has the antenna connector already mounted in it. Now there's a hole for that mount. Should I remove it and have the hole patched, or return it for a new clean one? As usual, nothing's straightforward as it should be! Damn! >:( ::)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 20 queries.