Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 39473 times)

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
  • Have Trailer - Will Travel To Rescue CVO
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2007, 03:54:39 PM »

Naitram, FireDOOD, Hoist and All The Volunteers  :coolblue:  :bananarock: I will be happy to support the spreadsheet and coordinate with Howie. 
All new and update information for this new Trailer Volunteer Support can be PM to me "Ozzie" where I will modify and send to Howie to post.
All telephone will be "hidden" with pasword the this file will be changed to "read only" format.

I am greatfull to be of some help to others and this CVO membership.
Ride Like The Wind and Be Seen,
Glenn
Ride Smart and Be Seen. Then Ride Like the Wind where The Eagles Fly.
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2007, 04:02:07 PM »

I prefer not to have my number listed in the file.  Enough members here know the number that someone will be able to get ahold of me in the event that someone breaks down nearby.

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »

I know what you mean  :) and I will have all the volunteers telephone numbers "blacken" or I shall say on the "black list" in terms of paper format and layout.  So don't get upset about political correctness.   ;)   ??? ::)
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »

Howie,

I have update the spreadsheet with the latest good and decent volunteers/"suckers"  ;D :huepfenjump3: plus did some modifications to send to you for reposting.
See you at Javits.   :2vrolijk_21:
Having Fun,
Glenn - Ozzie
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »

Agree!

If you need help in SE MA,

Don, Scot, Roger and Neal (and probably others!) can get hold of me...

/Bill

I prefer not to have my number listed in the file.  Enough members here know the number that someone will be able to get ahold of me in the event that someone breaks down nearby.

Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2007, 05:22:02 PM »

I know what you mean  :) and I will have all the volunteers telephone numbers "blacken" or I shall say on the "black list" in terms of paper format and layout.  So don't get upset about political correctness.   ;)   ??? ::)

Not sure I understand.  If it's in the file, it can be accessed, right? 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where?
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2007, 05:24:59 PM »

The upkeep and maintaining these phone numbers should be left to those that are keeping/updating the list. I'm not interested in taking on the responsibility of keeping a list of numbers.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Me neither.  And even less, would I want to be responsable for giving a phone number of a person I've never met to somebody else I've never met.  Just not a responsability that I care to be involved with.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

twincam

Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where?
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »

Me neither.  And even less, would I want to be responsable for giving a phone number of a person I've never met to somebody else I've never met.  Just not a responsability that I care to be involved with.

ok, how about a few volunteers, ( a say a few because there would be times when a single person would be out of pocket) that don't mind giving there number out. that could be a kind of answering service. that is someone breaks down they call him or her. he calls the nearest trailer, and gives the location of the broke down bike. don't know if this will work or not just throwing a suggestion out there.

Hogbreath said he wanted he's own stalker!!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 07:35:12 PM by twincam »

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2007, 06:22:58 PM »

Now hear this all you “Kings of The Road”, “Trailers for Sell or Rent” (no not actually), but it’s an old catchy song by Roger Miller from 1965.
All who have a trailer: “hear the call of the wild” from a traveling CVO’er,  also because you have the “mind set”, a warm heart’s desire (or even a cold one) and would like to volunteer for trailering motorcycles near a city/area where you are located.  You can do so by sharing some or all of the requested information on this trailer list in order to help someone if they break down on the road near your location.
Please consider sending (PM) your information to Howie or myself and we will include it on this CVO volunteer’s trailer list. You are not obligated to respond to a call for help, nor should you be treated as such by any CVO member. Your service support is only to be available if convenient, safe and able for you to do so at the time of another member’s call for help.  We strongly recommend members to have other methods of towing support services such as: AAA, HD, AMA, etc. for Emergency services contacts in order not to inconvenient and unfairly burden CVO members with trailers.
These volunteer trailer members and their information can be accessed from this posting several ways:
1. You can PM people’s screen name before you leave on a trip to those who are near your route.
2. Contact PM Glenn (Ozzie) or Howie (Hoist) to acquire their number (if provided)/contact information before you depart and/or during your route ride.
3. Have another member's telephone number that you already know, so that you can ask them to contact a member with a trailer who’s nearest to you; when you need help on the road.
Please note Trailer Kings: If you are not comfortable posting your telephone number on this list, do not; a person in need can use your provided screen name to PM you. 
Also you can have your name removed at anytime by sending a PM to Hoist or Ozzie.
Members with Trailers can also declare their trailer availability and location in their Member Profile by changing your location pin color on the Member Map using the (7) “9”s in the ICQ code field. This will change your pin to pink; indicating that you have a trailer for emergency use. This would be helpful to other CVO members when planning a trip or who is trying to find someone while on the road.
Only my telephone will be visibly placed on this list unless you agree to do the same.  I did consider utilizing a Help Desk call center, but then your private information would be available to many people and costly.  Plus this is not intended to be the primary trailer or towing motorcycle support services, only as a added option from volunteers who care and are available to provide some support service.
There are many options to consider and privacy concerns that affect everyone’s convenience and safety.A Vital Note of Respect: for this to work in the intended spirit of helpful CVO support, we all should be appreciative and considerate of each other’s valuable time and effort in time of need.
Hoist and Ozzie are happy to keep this volunteer trailer list updated for all who dare to help someone in time of need.
TIA Everyone!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 06:26:59 PM by Ozzie »
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2007, 09:25:23 AM »

Glenn - Howie, You both already have my number, maybe you can change the list to show that the "list owner" has the contact info. Asterisks in the phone field or something.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Ozzie

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:21 PM »

At this time the telephone numbers are NOT included only my number, because my mobile number is already published in 32 countries for my area of responsibility. So it is no big deal for me to share with others; plus I have the column "locked" so no others can be added. 

At this time it seems like most of people will not be participating, so we can just leave this list as is for now and track the usage.

A CVO stranger is a Future New Riding Friend to me. 
Ozzie
03 FLSTF
06 FLHTCU
07 FLTR

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »

Bump this, for any new members or anyone that hasn't seen this thread. Please refer to Post #1 of this thread. Sign up your trailers and locations here, for any emergency help a member might need one day, while broke down in your area! The '07 & '08 CVO guys really appreciate your support! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:02:43 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

vagabond6542

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2008, 03:55:16 PM »

Bump this, for any new members or anyone that hasn't seen this thread. Sign up your trailers and locations, for any emergency help a member might need one day, while broke down in your area! The '07 & '08 CVO guys really appreciate your support! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie,

Are you saying us 07's and 08's need help??? ;D ;D ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »

Howie,

Are you saying us 07's and 08's need help??? ;D ;D ;D

We're either beyond help, or we need extra help! I'm not sure which :nixweiss:! ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2008, 03:58:22 PM »

I'll help, ops! maybe not!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 20 queries.