Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Announcement: Chip is a butthead  (Read 12209 times)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
Re: Announcement: Chip is a butthead
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »

Happy New Year!  Getting ready to ride in the annual "Burrito Run" today.  Sunny and the high will be around 60.  Cold now though(35)
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »

Happy New Year!  Getting ready to ride in the annual "Burrito Run" today.  Sunny and the high will be around 60.  Cold now though(35)
Damn Ernie, better wait awhile for it to warm up.........how do you decide which SEEG to run today? :nixweiss:  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »

No need to do the run we can have "Postal Burrito's" sent to you..... Butthead!! :P :huepfenlol2:

Have a great ride and Happy New Year. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »

Damn Ernie, better wait awhile for it to warm up.........how do you decide which SEEG to run today? :nixweiss:  har!  spyder

Today's a  :cherry: kind of day.  There should be about 700-800 bikes so I want to ride the bike with the Thunderheader versus the Freedoms 
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »

which is why you never pull the plug on these seat deals.  No need for a seat for a bike you don't have

And a Happy New Yeah to you to brutha   

B B

you are a funny bahstad  no question about it!

hogasm

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

Fishing used to be my only passion, but the lakes got so crowded, it took some of the enjoyment out of it for me, so I sold my Bass Cat and big a$$ed truck several years ago, bought a canoe and fly fishing gear, and get a lot more enjoyment out of that, plus it doesn't eat nearly as much as the 200 Merc and Bass Cat.  Actually used to win a bit of money from time to time...enough to pay the boat payment.  It was fun, but there was no livin' in it for me.  Glad to see someone who's livin' their dream and making a living from it.

Puppy proof?  So, is that new addition about ready to pick up from the breeder?  Puppies are into everything, so better get anything you don't want chewed on off the floor.  Get this book by Patrica McConnell, PhD....Family Friendly Dog Training.  It's a six week program for teaching the basic manners to your new "kid".  Well written, quick read, and provides a lot of insight into how your dog sees you.  The author is an animal behaviorist, so it's interesting stuff.

No riding for us for the next several days...colder than a titche's witty

Pick up the puppy for good tomorrow. We just took her for a walk, in between periods of the Buffalo-Pittsburgh outdoor hockey game. Awesome game :2vrolijk_21: We heard many bikes out on the road during the walk.

Kathy bought me a "Teach Your Lab" book by Michele Welton. I think it is easier to work on the bikes than teach a puppy :coolblue:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2008, 03:49:08 PM »

So glad you two are getting a new puppy.  Lab?  What color? 

We rode today in your behalf.  We left home this morning about 0800 ===== upper 30s in temp.  We got gas and drove to our absolutely favorite breakfast place - Millie's Diner.  They had a special News Years brunch today, and my or my was it good.

Then we drove up to the North Richmond chapter, met up with 80 or so bikes and drove to to Tappahanock for lunch at Lowery's.  They do family seafood, and it is very good.  We were not hungry enough to do it justice.  Then a pleasant drive home under blue skies and bright sunshine and low 50s for temps.  A short 165 mile putt around our neck of the woods.  Wonderful way to bring in the New Year.  Ernie, can not even imagine riding with 700 - 800 of my best friends. 

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »

Today's a  :cherry: kind of day.  There should be about 700-800 bikes so I want to ride the bike with the Thunderheader versus the Freedoms 
:worthless:

hogasm

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »

So glad you two are getting a new puppy.  Lab?  What color? 

We rode today in your behalf.  We left home this morning about 0800 ===== upper 30s in temp.  We got gas and drove to our absolutely favorite breakfast place - Millie's Diner.  They had a special News Years brunch today, and my or my was it good.

Then we drove up to the North Richmond chapter, met up with 80 or so bikes and drove to to Tappahanock for lunch at Lowery's.  They do family seafood, and it is very good.  We were not hungry enough to do it justice.  Then a pleasant drive home under blue skies and bright sunshine and low 50s for temps.  A short 165 mile putt around our neck of the woods.  Wonderful way to bring in the New Year.  Ernie, can not even imagine riding with 700 - 800 of my best friends. 

Candy she is white now...but is getting some yellow on her back...will post some pics in the pet section
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 20 queries.