Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Hillbillies Hit NYC!!!  (Read 13313 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: Hillbillies Hit NYC!!!
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »

Just got home a bit ago. What a great thing... A redneck KY smarta$$ and a NYC city smarta$$. Seriously what great hosts! Howie and Barrie took time off work and their busy schedule and took us all around the city showing us the sites. They opened up their home to us, and made us feel right at home! And what a beautiful home it is! Thanks so very very much for all of your efforts. You guys are great friends.

now for a few things I've learned...

GET THE _________ OUTTA HERE...

FURGET ABOUT IT.....

I've learned that Binx is probably the only person strong enough to put Howie in his place..

and I've learned to blow my horn at everyone who gets in my way.

Thanks so much for the hospitality Howie and Binx!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2007, 06:51:07 PM »

Ken, I think DC and Boston rate tied right behind NYC for horn blowing immediacy.  I actually never knew just how long a nanosecond was until the first time I drove in NY.  It's the amount of time in between the moment a NY driver thinks you might eventually possibly potentially perhaps might be in his way and instant his/her/its horn sounds.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »

Dick, do you feel deprived........Howie stopped the car long enough for Ken to take a pee. Wouldn'd even slow down below 75 for us :huepfenlol2:

Their tour must have lasted at least 27 minutes :coolblue:

Brian,

Never...We got some experiences that no one else did and I will not share them on this web site...hope you will not too...

Hint - Remember that place?

:D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2007, 10:04:45 PM »

Just got home a bit ago. What a great thing... A redneck KY smarta$$ and a NYC city smarta$$. Seriously what great hosts! Howie and Barrie took time off work and their busy schedule and took us all around the city showing us the sites. They opened up their home to us, and made us feel right at home! And what a beautiful home it is! Thanks so very very much for all of your efforts. You guys are great friends.

now for a few things I've learned...

GET THE _________ OUTTA HERE...

FURGET ABOUT IT.....

I've learned that Binx is probably the only person strong enough to put Howie in his place..

Thanks so much for the hospitality Howie and Binx!

Almost, but you need to come back for more lessons! :o

FUH GED ABOWD ID! ;D

It was great having you guys here! We had a great time with YOUSE, and enjoyed showing you "first timers" around! Miss you guys already!

Glad YOUSE got home safe. Have a Healthy and Happy New Year! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

Ken, I think DC and Boston rate tied right behind NYC for horn blowing immediacy.  I actually never knew just how long a nanosecond was until the first time I drove in NY.  It's the amount of time in between the moment a NY driver thinks you might eventually possibly potentially perhaps might be in his way and instant his/her/its horn sounds.

Or the amount of time it takes for me to give ya'll the complete tour of the City! ::) :D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »

It was fun to watch the New Year's Eve coverage on TV last night after seeing the photos in this thread.  I think the hosts were standing just about where you guys were here.  My wife commented about the street sign saying, "If you can't go left and you can't go right, where're you supposed to go?" :nixweiss: ;D

Everyone in the crowd had their "Binx" glasses on last night!

hogasm

« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »

Brian,

Never...We got some experiences that no one else did and I will not share them on this web site...hope you will not too...

Hint - Remember that place?

:D

OH YEA :2vrolijk_21:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »

It was fun to watch the New Year's Eve coverage on TV last night after seeing the photos in this thread.  I think the hosts were standing just about where you guys were here.  My wife commented about the street sign saying, "If you can't go left and you can't go right, where're you supposed to go?" :nixweiss: ;D

Everyone in the crowd had their "Binx" glasses on last night!

:huepfenlol2: Like Howie says  .."Get the ---- outta here.  :D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 24 queries.