Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Author Topic: What's All This White Chit on my Grass????  (Read 7534 times)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: What's All This White Chit on my Grass????
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »

Front wheel drive sucks trying to do that in parking lots...unless you go backwards..OR That's what I've heard young immature teenagers say.
Backwards is a blast... al least thats what those teenagers say!!  :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

Need any help designing a Snow Melting System? ::)

I'd hate to see you get snowed in down there! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »

Need any help designing a Snow Melting System? ::)

I'd hate to see you get snowed in down there! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Naw. My geothermal unit is working fine. You can see the results in the first pic.  ;D

:indian_chief:

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 06:40:52 PM »

It's the residue left from the chemtrails..............haha
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 06:43:53 PM »

It's the residue left from the chemtrails..............haha

:D

Just looked outside and the neighbors are out building snowmen. No chit!!!

charlie

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

It's here in Stone Mountain to it started about 5PM.

REGGAB

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 07:12:48 PM »

It tried to spit a little snow up this way.  Of course, the natives are freakin'.  It's still spittin', but it ain't gonna stick.  They'll probably close school and delay work call for an hour or two on the Arsenal.

It appears I may be wrong.  It's stickin'.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

We're into our third hour of constant white stuff. So much for the front walk melting off. I think Thursday rush-hour is gonig to be very interesting.  :D

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »

I just looked out my front door and a 3 foot tall alien has landed on my front yard.  ;D

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 08:01:49 PM by Chief »

REGGAB

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

I just looked out my front door and a 3 foot tall alien has landed on my front yard.  ;D

That's awesome!  All he needs is a beer.   8)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »

That's awesome!  All he needs is a beer.   8)

The neighbor hood kids have been busy. They're all over the place!  ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »

That snowman creation above looks strangely similar to Algores Nobel Peace Prize.......   ;D

Been in the dairy biz about forever, and people go to the store & buy milk, bread, and water among other stuff until it's gone.  Terry is right, bet Bham was cleaned out hours ago.  Snow is good for my biz short term, & if the power goes out, many folks don't have enough sense to set their milk outside in the cold so it goes bad in the fridge in the house.  So it ends up even better. 

Not sure why people do that buying frenzy deal, but they do, and have for years.

BTW, its balmy here in Floriduh & lots of tourists are here from the frozen wasteland enjoying getting fleeced our wonderful weather.  :)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

That snowman creation above looks strangely similar to Algores Nobel Peace Prize.......   ;D

Been in the dairy biz about forever, and people go to the store & buy milk, bread, and water among other stuff until it's gone.  Terry is right, bet Bham was cleaned out hours ago.  Snow is good for my biz short term, & if the power goes out, many folks don't have enough sense to set their milk outside in the cold so it goes bad in the fridge in the house.  So it ends up even better. 

Not sure why people do that buying frenzy deal, but they do, and have for years.

BTW, its balmy here in Floriduh & lots of tourists are here from the frozen wasteland enjoying getting fleeced our wonderful weather.  :)

I used to get a kick out of the same type of behavior when I lived in FL and a hurricane was headed our way. You couldn't find a jug of water if your life depended on it.

Growing up in Miami we'd wipe the tub out with bleach and fill it up when a storm was getting near. In an emergency, that would be all you needed to get by if you thought you might lose the pump. It was no big deal, just what everyone did. Not like that anymore.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »

I used to get a kick out of the same type of behavior when I lived in FL and a hurricane was headed our way. You couldn't find a jug of water if your life depended on it.

Growing up in Miami we'd wipe the tub out with bleach and fill it up when a storm was getting near. In an emergency, that would be all you needed to get by if you thought you might lose the pump. It was no big deal, just what everyone did. Not like that anymore.

We keep some spare batteries & I make sure I have Coleman fuel or propane on hand but when the hurricanes come, the only thing I concern myself with is beer.  Usually have enough of that.  The milk & bread thing is some kind of human lemming behavior IMHO. Moved to Florida in '95 & the neighbors were having hurricane parties instead of freaking out (we are inland) so we went with the flow.  If one hits the Keys, we may have a simpatico party.  Have helped with cleanups & they are a mess.

Bet school is called off tomorrow for the multi-county region around Hotlanta......
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 08:22:13 PM »

Bet school is called off tomorrow for the multi-county region around Hotlanta......

That could be true. There will be thousands of kids turning on the radio and keeping their fingers crossed first thing tomorrow morning.  ;D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 20 queries.