Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Chief!!!  (Read 8465 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Happy Birthday Chief!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2008, 08:56:02 AM »

Chuck, Let me know where to mail it and I'll "git R done"  ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3:

Postal Catfish?   It could happen.
~bubba~

Now when Twolane and 103tHunDer exchanged postal tacos, I thought they had knocked the silliness factor right out of the park.  But if y'all are exchanging postal catfish, I've seen it all now. 

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »

Now when Twolane and 103tHunDer exchanged postal tacos, I thought they had knocked the silliness factor right out of the park.  But if y'all are exchanging postal catfish, I've seen it all now. 

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Well, if he sends me postal catfish, I'll most definitely have to reciprocate with postal shrimp cocktail.  :D

:indian_chief:

vagabond6542

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2008, 10:08:05 AM »

Sorry for coming up late on this.
Happy Birthday Chief

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »

Happy Birthday Chuck,

It was great meeting you and Pinkie at Hot Springs last year, and I hope to ride with you guys sometime this year.

Enjoy!   :drink:

Travis

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

Sorry for coming up late on this.
Happy Birthday Chief

Thank you Vagabond. It was a good weekend, snow and all.  ;D

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »

Happy Birthday Chuck,

It was great meeting you and Pinkie at Hot Springs last year, and I hope to ride with you guys sometime this year.

Enjoy!   :drink:

Travis

Travis,

Thank you Travis. It was great to meet you too. Are you coming east anytime soon? Got Traxxion?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »

Travis,

Thank you Travis. It was great to meet you too. Are you coming east anytime soon? Got Traxxion?

Shhhhhh.  He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to look for a possible four day weekend in the spring and then convince him he needs Traxxion so we have an excuse to ride down.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »

Shhhhhh.  He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to look for a possible four day weekend in the spring and then convince him he needs Traxxion so we have an excuse to ride down.

OK, I'll be vewy vewy quiet. ;D (Fudd speak)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2008, 01:01:17 PM »

I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!

I would love to get some Traxxion in the spring.  Trouble is I have to put a new roof on in the spring (the wife did not like all the natural skylights that were added by falling limbs from the ice storm we had in December).  We'll see if there is any money left over after that.   :nixweiss:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2008, 01:10:06 PM »

I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!

Dammit, he WAS listening :oops: .

Screw in the insurance company on the roof work and apply the largesse to the Traxxion Dynamics work!   (see, I've always got a plan)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »

Dammit, he WAS listening :oops: .

Screw in the insurance company on the roof work and apply the largesse to the Traxxion Dynamics work!   (see, I've always got a plan)

Good plan, except Allstate only wants to pay for the side of the roof that has holes in it.  The other half is on my tab.  A new roof for half price is not a bad deal, just an unplanned for expense.  Besides I can't decide if I should get the Traxxion to make the ride better, or a set of hard bags to make it look nicer sitting still....hum...

:jack:

Holy Crap!  Happy Birthday Chief!   :2vrolijk_21:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

Good plan, except Allstate only wants to pay for the side of the roof that has holes in it.  ...
We bought our house, after getting four hours house hunting leave, about four years ago.  It was a 20+ year old house, so we knew going in that there would be some things we would have to fix or replace while we lived here.  Man - Oh Man!  Knowing it and paying for it are not the same thing.  haa haa!   :D

In 2006 - end of - we made the decision that instead of tackling the repair of cedar siding to go ahead and have the whole house and garage covered with vinyl siding instead.  It looks fantastic.  But don't you know before the workers showed up to start the work - one of our heat pumps quite working. And you know the story, if you are going to replace one - go ahead and replace both ..... so while the siding we went in to with our eyes wide open adding the other expense at the same time was so not in the plans.  And the roof will have to be done at some point in the next three years ...... So buddy, we understand about the choices of house repairs? Or Bike add ons? 
The house will almost always win when those questions come up. 

We keep telling ourselves we will recoup most of the expenses when we sell the house. Course we all know that is not true of the bike additions.   ;D

Good luck with new roof and the traxxion addition when ever that gets added to the list.   ;)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »

We bought our house, after getting four hours house hunting leave, about four years ago.  It was a 20+ year old house, so we knew going in that there would be some things we would have to fix or replace while we lived here.  Man - Oh Man!  Knowing it and paying for it are not the same thing.  haa haa!   :D

In 2006 - end of - we made the decision that instead of tackling the repair of cedar siding to go ahead and have the whole house and garage covered with vinyl siding instead.  It looks fantastic.  But don't you know before the workers showed up to start the work - one of our heat pumps quite working. And you know the story, if you are going to replace one - go ahead and replace both ..... so while the siding we went in to with our eyes wide open adding the other expense at the same time was so not in the plans.  And the roof will have to be done at some point in the next three years ...... So buddy, we understand about the choices of house repairs? Or Bike add ons? 
The house will almost always win when those questions come up. 

We keep telling ourselves we will recoup most of the expenses when we sell the house. Course we all know that is not true of the bike additions.   ;D

Good luck with new roof and the traxxion addition when ever that gets added to the list.   ;)

I know what you mean Candy.  If it weren't for those lazy kids living upstairs I would just let it go and spend all my money on the bike.  But they whine very loudly (worse than the wife's sporty) when they wake up with snow on their blankets.  I have spoiled them... ;D

vagabond6542

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

I know what you mean Candy.  If it weren't for those lazy kids living upstairs I would just let it go and spend all my money on the bike.  But they whine very loudly (worse than the wife's sporty) when they wake up with snow on their blankets.  I have spoiled them... ;D

An I thought Snow on the blanket was normal. :nervous: :jack:

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2008, 02:37:40 PM »

The he$$ with the roof...GET the Traxxion!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 24 queries.