Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: superbowl  (Read 4163 times)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: superbowl
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 08:07:12 AM »

Talon, listen up...................................................

THERE IS NO N.J. GIANTS!!!

They're the NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

Soon to be the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

Hoist! 8)

:D ;D ;D :P :P

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »

For any of you die hard Pats or Giant fans with big wallets to match some observations from our newspaper on how the locals are about to be gouged!     

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0124SB-inflation0124.html
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 08:30:51 AM »

Hey Howie, here's a map to the Medowlands in case you need it. If you need further directions to N.J. let me know, I'll send them to you! ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 08:42:20 AM »

Hey Howie, here's a map to the Medowlands in case you need it. If you need further directions to N.J. let me know, I'll send them to you! ;D

Yeah Talon, we're still looking for Jimmy Hoffa there! ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 08:42:54 AM »

Howie, only having fun with you. I moved to Colorado from N.J. in 85, there wasn't much in the way of pro sports here except the Broncos, and the Nuggets, and the nuggets weren't doing much! Comming from N.J. where you have so many pro sports around you there was a great mix of fans for different teams. Out here it was 98% Bronco fans, and they thought you should leave the state if you weren't a Bronco fan. Well in 87 the Bronco's played the Giants in the supper bowl, I wore my Giant shirts everywhere the week before the game, I got looks and even comments directed at me being a Giant fan. Well during the game my wife would go out and honk the car horn every time the Giants would score. The next day I actually had a neighbor who we were friends with, tell me that honking the horn was uncalled for.  ;D

At least there are more sports out here and the fans here are more like what I'm use to in other places, die hard, but not nuts!

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:22 PM »

nuts ,, is calling a NEW JERSEY team,, a NY team :huepfenlol2:

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.