Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: SUPER SERT  (Read 22297 times)

custardglide

• Full CVO Member
  • AN AMERICAN IN AN ENGLISHMANS BODY

• CVO1: FLHTKSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 sold
SUPER SERT
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

Has anyone had the new 32109-08 super sert fitted 8), I would be grateful for settings for my 05 SEEG with S E air filter and V&H turn down slip ons :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT BEFORE YOU CAN HEAR IT WOTS THE POINT

custardglide

• Full CVO Member
  • AN AMERICAN IN AN ENGLISHMANS BODY

• CVO1: FLHTKSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 sold
SUPER SERT
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

Has anyone out there had any chance to try the new super sert 32107-08 yet, if so what on and what were the settings, i,m looking to hook mine up to the 05 SEEG with S E air cleaner and V&H TURNDOWN MUFFLERS :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT BEFORE YOU CAN HEAR IT WOTS THE POINT

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
Re: SUPER SERT
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »

I am having it installed this week on a 2004 seeg with air cleaner and v and h ovals and bassini head pipes. I will post a dyno sheet soon. :orange: :2vrolijk_21:
hdnut

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 11:32:23 PM »

I'm curious why you refer to this as a "Super SERT" ? 

My experience with H-D SERTs is that later P/N's are to cover different motor configs, but as a rule do not include more radical tunes. The P/N to match your bike year model would be as good as this latest P/N to my knowledge.

B B

And if I'm wrong then I stand corrected and appreciate the new info

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 07:36:02 AM »

I'm curious why you refer to this as a "Super SERT" ? 

My experience with H-D SERTs is that later P/N's are to cover different motor configs, but as a rule do not include more radical tunes. The P/N to match your bike year model would be as good as this latest P/N to my knowledge.

B B

And if I'm wrong then I stand corrected and appreciate the new info

B B,

The Super SERT is the new SERT produced by Kent Moore. The previous SERT was produced by Steve Cole of TTS Powersports sold exclusively through HD. There was a post on the site earlier with some information about this.

I'd like to get hold of a CD for the Super SERT for comparison reasons.

Can anyone burn me a copy of the software CD?

:indian_chief:

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »

Chief, Id be happy to burn you a copy of the CD. How can i get it to you? I just got my Super SERT and cable kit last week. have not used it yet but plan to on my 2008 SERK. B happy to send you a copy or post the image somewhere.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK
Twilight Blue & Candy Cobalt

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SECU Copper Canyon
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

Chief, Id be happy to burn you a copy of the CD. How can i get it to you? I just got my Super SERT and cable kit last week. have not used it yet but plan to on my 2008 SERK. B happy to send you a copy or post the image somewhere.
Posting an image would be nice  :)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »

Thank you. I've sent you a PM with my address.

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »

Received your PM's. Will go in the mail tomorrow. Sending to Chief and LabRat. If someone has a host I can upload the image to I would be happy to do that also.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »

Received your PM's. Will go in the mail tomorrow. Sending to Chief and LabRat. If someone has a host I can upload the image to I would be happy to do that also.

That's great. Thank you.

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »

Thanks!

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

How big is the image Ace??  I might be able to host/find a place for it.

skidly

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 06:42:53 PM »

I'd like a copy too, if possible

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »

I just got done burning copies for you both. The image is about 157MB if anyone can host it i'll upload it also.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

I was hoping to go to the dealer and pick my seeg up today. But in southeast Wisconsin we are going to get 8 to 15 inches of the white stuff!!!!I will try to get out there and get a dyno sheet at least. :2vrolijk_21:
hdnut

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 08:36:50 AM »

I have uploaded the CD and emailed the info to be posted here for download. Thanks to FR8TRN for hosting. I'm sure he will post a link shortly.

image made with NERO. Tested prior to upload also. Any burning program that can burn a .iso image shold be fine.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 09:12:18 AM by ace07fxdl »

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »

Thanks Ace, the link is below.  It's about 157M so it's gonna take a while folks.  It looks like this server doesn't have the greatest download abilities, so it's gonna take a while to get it.  Any problems let me know and I'll try to find another host.

http://www.adrive.com/public/72052cfd8bbd3e90cc6725d6428b1f5206235559abe1e22ce6a080673681bd50.html

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

Thanks Ace, the link is below.  It's about 157M so it's gonna take a while folks.  It looks like this server doesn't have the greatest download abilities, so it's gonna take a while to get it.  Any problems let me know and I'll try to find another host.

http://www.adrive.com/public/72052cfd8bbd3e90cc6725d6428b1f5206235559abe1e22ce6a080673681bd50.html

Attempted to download it, and got this: "An error has occured. Please Return to Download Page and try again. Thanks." :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »

Attempted to download it, and got this: "An error has occured. Please Return to Download Page and try again. Thanks." :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
It takes a long time to download. I was able to get it this morning. Would assume it is dependent on other network traffic.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »

It takes a long time to download. I was able to get it this morning. Would assume it is dependent on other network traffic.

It doesn't start when I open the page, like it says it should. Then it says to "click here" if it didn't start downloading. Then I get that error message. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »

It doesn't start when I open the page, like it says it should. Then it says to "click here" if it didn't start downloading. Then I get that error message. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
What are you using to download? I'm using firefox. I just tried it again and it started downloading for me.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

What are you using to download? I'm using firefox. I just tried it again and it started downloading for me.

I was using IE and when I clicked on it, it was supposed to automatically start downloading. Nothing happened. When I clicked the button to download if it wasn't doing it automatically, that's when I got the error message. :nixweiss:

I'll try it on Mozilla next time and see if that matters. Thanks LR! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 02:04:35 AM »

Hoist! 8)

Howie, I didn't download it.  But I can.  Let me know if you want me to grab it for you and mail it on a CD.

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 09:21:48 AM »

No worries LabRat. I mailed your CD yesterday. You should have it MOnday -Tuesday I assume. Same with Chief. I cant mail CD's to everyone obviously but if someone can't get this from the site let me know.

Hoist-PM me a mailing address-Ill mail you one.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:26:03 AM by ace07fxdl »

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »

No worries LabRat. I mailed your CD yesterday. You should have it MOnday -Tuesday I assume. Same with Chief. I cant mail CD's to everyone obviously but if someone can't get this from the site let me know.

Hoist-PM me a mailing address-Ill mail you one.

I'll pass one along after I get it. I just want to look at the software and see how it differs from the old SERT software. It's kind of useless as you can't do anything with it unless you've got cables and an interface. I assume it uses an interface box like the old SERT.

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »

I'll pass one along after I get it. I just want to look at the software and see how it differs from the old SERT software. It's kind of useless as you can't do anything with it unless you've got cables and an interface. I assume it uses an interface box like the old SERT.

I can pass it on as well, just let me know. I was able to get the iso downloaded. Ace, Thanks for the work.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

If that's not too much trouble Don. I have a new SERT, still in the box, I was going to lay under the PC. I have 32107-01H. I thought I should have the latest software for it. Is this software here what I need? Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

If that's not too much trouble Don. I have a new SERT, still in the box, I was going to lay under the PC. I have 32107-01H. I thought I should have the latest software for it. Is this software here what I need? Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

I'll download and put it in the mail Howie.  Though I think you'll have just something for comparison.  This software is for the "new" SERT that is only new being released rather than the "old" SERT that yours is a late version of.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

I'll download and put it in the mail Howie.  Though I think you'll have just something for comparison.  This software is for the "new" SERT that is only new being released rather than the "old" SERT that yours is a late version of.

I think all I want is the newest software version for my SERT. If this "Super SERT" software isn't compatible with the SERT I have, I won't need it for anything, will I? What's the latest software version for my SERT? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

I think all I want is the newest software version for my SERT. If this "Super SERT" software isn't compatible with the SERT I have, I won't need it for anything, will I? What's the latest software version for my SERT? ;)

Hoist! 8)

No Howie, the only thing this software would do is giving you something to fiddle with and look at.  No use for use your SERT though.

The lastest SERT software I've got is the same as yours.  Don't know if there's a newer out there, however, since John made my Power Commander so happy I stopped paying attention awhile back.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »

No Howie, the only thing this software would do is giving you something to fiddle with and look at.  No use for use your SERT though.

The lastest SERT software I've got is the same as yours.  Don't know if there's a newer out there, however, since John made my Power Commander so happy I stopped paying attention awhile back.

Thanks Don, if it's not for use with my SERT, then don't bother. You know damn well I won't be fooling around with it! ;D ;D ;D

I would like to know what version, and get a copy of, the latest software for my SERT though. Anyone? ;)

Hoist! 8)

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »

Just a quick update.Dealer called last Friday and said my 2004 seeg had a error code saying it had a bad battery charge.Dealer charged battery and was fine but code still there?They called Harley and was told they were having problems with some ecm and new race tuner so Harley is sending a new pro tuner and ecm to be installed. :nixweiss:
hdnut

MrMethane

• CVO1: 08 Flhtcuse3
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »

When did the Super SERT become available? I was just recently sold the old version by my dealer who said the new version would not be out for awhile

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »

They were out about a month ago. :orange:
hdnut

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »

My dealer called me about 15 mins. ago and said they were done with my seeg. Put the new race tuner on and dyno tuned it he said before it was about 83 hp and now its like 94 hp but he didn't have the sheets in front of him yet. I will post them tomorrow after I pick it up. It's going to be 60 outside and perfect timing to get the seeg back out and put the snowmobile away. :orange: :2vrolijk_21:
hdnut

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »

That's great. Thank you.

AH - er - ummm - Chuckie  :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 07:47:50 AM »

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

Got my SEEG back with the Pro Race tuner on and it seems to run smoother with no decell pops at all. :orange: With Vance and Hinds ovals and Bassini head pipes and HD air cleaner it makes 92.26 HP and 95.76 torque, a little on the low side but I think it's the ovals that hold it back.I like the sound of them and I'm thinking of going to the new ovals.Air fuel mixture is flat  on the chart and I will post the chart soon. :orange:
hdnut

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Are the maps of SERT useable with Super SERT ?

Thanks
Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

Since March I've been waiting for the introduction of the re-realease of the SERT. What I mean is, Steve Cole, the developer of the original HD SERT is releasing an improved product now that HD has switched to Kent-Moore to produce the "Super SERT".

Steve's product was originally to be released in the March / April time frame and now we're into June and nothing yet.

I did find some posts on HDForums and V-Twin Forum by Steve. Here's the latest I have found:

Just an update in that we have been beta testing the product an have come up with a few bugs that are being worked out at this time. I know the product release date has been late but we want it to be right the first time its released. We have the product it self, other than the bugs, completed and were now working on bug fixes. There will be an upgrade path for current SERT owners.

There were lots of questions regarding what could current SERT users expect. His last sentence answers that question.

Another post, dated 5/27/2008:
I'm sure they are going to try and come up with something once our new product is released. The testing is going well and we hope to have that part completed first part of next week. So far the Beta test group have found a few issues and they have been fix. The last release to them has had no reported issues so were giving them a little more test time to make sure it's ready before we go into full production. Buyers will need to do what they feel is the right thing to do for themselves but were not going to let things out before it's as good as we can.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:02:55 AM by Chief »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »

Chief
         I bought a SERT in October of 06 when I bumped LD from 96" to 103"  What is this latest SERT supposed to do that the one I bought 18 months ago won't ?

B B

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 1981 FXSS
    • CVO2: 1983 FXRT
    • Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

Chief
         I bought a SERT in October of 06 when I bumped LD from 96" to 103"  What is this latest SERT supposed to do that the one I bought 18 months ago won't ?

B B

Record data in the SERT key without the need for a laptop on the bike.  Other than that, nothing much.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »

Record data in the SERT key without the need for a laptop on the bike.  Other than that, nothing much.

Ummm  ahhhhhhh  errrrrr  Is that a big deal ?

I'm a gearhead not a techie

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »

Ummm  ahhhhhhh  errrrrr  Is that a big deal ?

I'm a gearhead not a techie

B B

Other than you can take the bike out and record up to 10 mins of run time without having to find a place to put the laptop, not really.  I guess you can put the bike through it's paces in the 10 mins, then come back and peak and tweak the tables some more, then do 10 more mins of recording, until you get it right (seat-of-the-pants right though).   I think the software is a little easier to use then the older SERT, but other than that, the only difference is the Super SERT is about $50 more expensive, but according to the dealership that I bought mine from, HD is dropping the price, of course, on them now. 

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2008, 03:36:56 PM »

Chief

B B

B B,

In short, I don't know. I do understand that the process of tuning is supposed to be easier than it was with the one you have. Just to be sure there is no confusion, the device I'm talking about is in no way related to the device now sold by HD. The one I'm talking about is built by the original supplier, not Kent Moore, who is building the new SUPER SERT sold by HD.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »

B B,

In short, I don't know. I do understand that the process of tuning is supposed to be easier than it was with the one you have. Just to be sure there is no confusion, the device I'm talking about is in no way related to the device now sold by HD. The one I'm talking about is built by the original supplier, not Kent Moore, who is building the new SUPER SERT sold by HD.

Chief
        What I have is a Screamin Eagle Race Tuner H-D P/N 32107-01F  LD hasn't missed a beat (knock wood) in thousands of miles since it was installed

B B

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

Chief
        What I have is a Screamin Eagle Race Tuner H-D P/N 32107-01F  LD hasn't missed a beat (knock wood) in thousands of miles since it was installed

B B

Sounds like you're cookin' with Crisco. If it ain't broke....... :2vrolijk_21:

TNThumper

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anny #1258/1800
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2008, 08:24:00 AM »

I have not confirmed this, but I was told that the new super sert has an interface or screen or table  :nixweiss: for the 08 fly by wire throttle. Anyone else know anything about this?

VG

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2008, 03:06:05 PM »

No table or screen for TBW ...

Jacques
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:08:18 PM by bisounours »
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Jim Kerr

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: '09 SE Road Glide
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »

I have an 09 model year bike.  When I bought the super tuner my dealer did not have the software.  In fact, they didn't even know the part number to order it!  I downloaded the software above, but it's version 1.x and the software update program will not update it to 2.x.  Does anyone out there have the newer software? 

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »

I have an 09 model year bike.  When I bought the super tuner my dealer did not have the software.  In fact, they didn't even know the part number to order it!  I downloaded the software above, but it's version 1.x and the software update program will not update it to 2.x.  Does anyone out there have the newer software? 

I h to disable a bunch of things on my Vista OS before I could download the software update.

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

da Gunny

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

SEST V2.0001 does have a new table, called "Throttle Progressivity".  TTS MasterTune also has this functionality.

SEST V1 is not capable or permitted to do the FTP update to gain these updates, you must purchase the newest software version from HD, or borrow your buds.

BTW, How it the heck do I copy a screenshot to post?

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

The new software part# is 32111-09

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »

Here is an example of the new table

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »

Here is the description from the manual ...

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

#1 is the actual RPM of the engine
#2 is the actual percentage of the throttle grip

In the example below if the engine is at 1250 RPM and the throttle grip was held at 40%, the throttle plate in the throttle body would only open to 28.5% (#3).

If 40% was entered in place of the 28.5% value the throttle plate would match the throttle grip position.

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2008, 06:29:37 AM »

Who is able to put online a copy or an image of Super SERT software V2 ?

Thanks
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »

Who is able to put online a copy or an image of Super SERT software V2 ?

Thanks

Solved.

Jacques
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2008, 10:28:06 PM »

The new software part# is 32111-09

George is there a sight to download this update?

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 03:20:22 AM »

You've PM,

Jacques
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

mikedmeyer

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »

I'd like a link to the new software, please.

TIA,
Mike

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHX
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2008, 07:50:03 PM »

I too need the software, seems harley thought it would be funny to sell all SE pro tuners with faulty cd's that won't work on vista, and rarely work on XP (according to other forums). Also if I could get some help on the installation, both physical and computer, it would be appreciated. I'm running a 2009 FLHX with the SE breather, looking for the right pipes, but not much of a choice right now.
Anyone can piss on the floor, but Chuck Norris can crap on the ceiling.

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »

I too need the software, seems harley thought it would be funny to sell all SE pro tuners with faulty cd's that won't work on vista, and rarely work on XP (according to other forums). Also if I could get some help on the installation, both physical and computer, it would be appreciated. I'm running a 2009 FLHX with the SE breather, looking for the right pipes, but not much of a choice right now.

Are you asking for a link to Master Tune?? if so, here it is.  http://www.mastertune.net/  I believe they are still honoring the group buy discussed in 'Group Buys' - You will be happy with their product and support. I've never had any problems getting help from Steve or Doc when i needed it.   
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:36:49 AM by sportygordy »

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2008, 08:59:55 AM »

I already bought the harley screamin eagle super race tuner, yesterday, but it didn't have working software. The worst part is tat harley knows this software is faulty and requires people to buy the debugged software instead of supplying it to them like any company would do.

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2008, 10:18:22 AM »

I already bought the harley screamin eagle super race tuner, yesterday, but it didn't have working software. The worst part is tat harley knows this software is faulty and requires people to buy the debugged software instead of supplying it to them like any company would do.

Ya shoulda went with TTS Master Tune

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

Got it for REAl cheap, and it's the same thing.

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE Canyon Copper - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »

Got it for REAl cheap, and it's the same thing.

no, it isn't the same thing........... :o

and how cheap is it after you buy the "new" software???
the MasterTune software is upgradeable for free online... :bananarock:
2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2008, 04:30:58 PM »

so I should return it to the guy? or buy the software. is the mastertune that much better?

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE Canyon Copper - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »

I guess that depends on how good a deal it was........ :)
2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom

marshall10

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »

got it for $300, what is the major difference between the 2?

JMS

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FXSTSSE3 Black and Green
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »

So are the specific differences between the two?????????
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.332 seconds with 24 queries.