Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: TCnBham and Diva Go TO Kentucky  (Read 4965 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: TCnBham and Diva Go TO Kentucky
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

I think I might have caught a bug last night. I'm not feeling so well.
Would that bug be a worm (agave)? :drink: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »

John, There's a pretty black one for sale here! *subtle hint*

I'll hold out for the all "gussied up" one that you just bought.
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

harleydiva

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »

What a cute couple!   :D

harleydiva

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »

More amigo pix   :)

harleydiva

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 08:15:54 PM »

Girlfriends   :)

harleydiva

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 08:22:32 PM »

TC and Diva  :-*

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »

Man, what a great time we had in Kentucky  :drink: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :2vrolijk_21:  After arriving there Friday night about 8:30, Ken and Cheri had cold Modelo's waiting on us, along with some BBQ pork chops...mmmmmmmm good!  We stayed up 'til about 1:30AM, chillin' out and listening to some good music.  Saturday, we slept in a bit, then Ken called Ed and invited him to go on a ride with us...the girls stayed home 'cause it was a little chilly for them.  Ken took us through some beautiful country, and we ended up dropping by a place on Reelfoot Lake where Jerry and his lovely bride were having lunch with their Memphis HOG chapter.  We left there and rode out in BFE to a place called Walnut Log on the lake...we were in the WOODS!!  I kept my ear out for Banjo music, just in case.  We left there and rode over to Union City to visit Abernathy's HD...really nice dealership, and we ran into Jerry and J Carolyn again there.  After leaving there, we gassed up, then stopped in at a local tavern and had the biggest hamburger I've eaten in a LONG time, washed down with a couple of cold beers.  Some guy in the place (a regular, from the looks of him) bought us all a round.  The 25 mile ride back to Clinton was a blast, and my last ride on the V.  We saw triple digits several times during the day, and had some real fun riding.

After we got back to Ken's house, the drinking and pool playing began, then Ken pulled out the Makers and a bottle of Tequila and we started doing shots, along with the beer....grown men ought to know better, 'cause Ken and I both woke up with a bad head.  It took a couple of hours for us to get out minds working again, then we went over all the papers and take off parts for the V.  Sadly, Diva and I had to head back home about 1:00 and got here about 6:30.

I can't begin to express how great Ken and Cheri are...we enjoyed our visit immensely and can't wait to see them again soon!!  They are truly salt of the earth people, and sure know how to make a person feel right at home...I hope we can return the favor one of these days.  I was sorry to leave the V there, but I know it's in good hands and will be well cared for and appreciated.  :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »

Hi Terry.  Real glad you, Ken & Ed came down and visited for a while.  Good to see all of you.  Looks like I missed one heck of a party last night, lol.  You guys should know better - nah.

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 11:47:21 AM »

Awesome post Terry!!

You and Dive are a blast. I just can't believe have fast a weekend can go by with good friends and so much fun!! (I still can't believe Ken stayed up past midnite twice in a row and slept late!) He and his lazy-boy were quite the buddies yesterday to recover! Ya know, when his cholesterol is down he doesn't feel so good *smirks*

While you guys were out riding the pig-paths, diva and I were having a great time just knowing that YOU guys were having fun and getting to know each other better. I gotta say, you got one sweetheart of a keeper in her!

Really hoping to see you guys in CHL next w/e (don't forget the video camera tho...mmmkay??) I'll make sure that Ken brings the backup music for ya ;)

Good friends, great fun and pics!! I love this site!!
I like shiny stuff!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »

Great pics, great times!  Looks like a heckuvalotoffun!

Noticed the Makers Mark bottle was not yet empty.  Mmmmmmm.... Makers Mark.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

Maker's Mark....arghhhhh...I think I just threw up...a little bit.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »

Hey iski!!

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you and missus, yet. Get her butt online and let her see the fun she's been missing!! Love to meet ya both!

That Maker's Mark is one hell of a happy drink!! Ken and Terry were singing and dancing around the pool table!! (believe ME and Diva if they try and tell ya different!)

BBQ here Memorial Day weekend! Work a plan!!
I like shiny stuff!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2008, 12:45:39 PM »

All I know is there was at least 1/3 of a bottle of Tokillya consumed, and at least 1/2 of the Makers was gone.  I think there were only three of us doing shots, and that's not mentioning the beer chasers.  My head was all swolled up Sunday morning, and I sure didn't want to smell any Makers or Tokillya, or I might have puked, just a little bit.... ;D ;)

I still think Cheri and Suzanne are making up tales about singing and dancing, but if they are true, I'm just thankful nobody has a video, 'cause I can't do either one worth a chit...

That Ken is a bad influence on somebody as innocent as I am.... ;)
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2008, 01:38:17 PM »

Hey iski!!

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you and missus, yet. Get her butt online and let her see the fun she's been missing!! Love to meet ya both!

That Maker's Mark is one hell of a happy drink!! Ken and Terry were singing and dancing around the pool table!! (believe ME and Diva if they try and tell ya different!)

BBQ here Memorial Day weekend! Work a plan!!

Cheri - I told her about this board and some of the posters and she ran away screaming like her hair was on fire.  Not really.  She doesn't post so I tell her stuff.  We'd love to meet you & Ken also. Next time I bet Terry & Ken would like a video posted  ;) of their singing & dancing.   :huepfenjump3:  Makers Mark fueled entertainment is usually memorable for everyone but me since for some reason my memory is shot afterwards.  :nixweiss:   ;D ;D ;D

We are riding to Lake Guntersville in Alabammy with a group so can't make it this year for your BBQ.  Bet you will have a blast!  :2vrolijk_21:

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »

Cheri - I told her about this board and some of the posters and she ran away screaming like her hair was on fire.  Not really.  She doesn't post so I tell her stuff.  We'd love to meet you & Ken also. Next time I bet Terry & Ken would like a video posted  ;) of their singing & dancing.   :huepfenjump3:  Makers Mark fueled entertainment is usually memorable for everyone but me since for some reason my memory is shot afterwards.  :nixweiss:   ;D ;D ;D

We are riding to Lake Guntersville in Alabammy with a group so can't make it this year for your BBQ.  Bet you will have a blast!  :2vrolijk_21:

Mike

62 miles south of us.  Holler when you get clo.............no............never mind.  We'll be at the Hogbreath's rib nibblin'.  Have fun in Guntersville.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 25 queries.