Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Friend dies on Santa Cruz run, 3 injured.  (Read 13106 times)

Cigarmike

• Full CVO Member
Re: Friend dies on Santa Cruz run, 3 injured.
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 09:46:21 PM »

Heres a pic of Penelope, Jesse, and Felipe (Phil)
More pictures can be seen at

http://www.peacemakermc.com/

and you are welcome to post to his friends and family there

Again, thanks everyone
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:48:52 PM by Cigarmike »
You will get no more Respect than you are willing to give.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »

Really sorry for your loss, It is one of my demons that something like this would happen to one of our group......I cannot imagine what you are going through, but pray for the survivors to be able to make it through this very difficult time......

God bless and have Mercy
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »

CM,
Sorry for your loss. I am still devastated by the loss of my friend Rich Green (in other post) who died of natural causes and we buried yesterday.  I cannot even imagine what it must be like to see a friend hurt like that and hold them during their last moments.  I only have images of my buddie laughing and riding, but you have images no one should ever have to witness.  Thanks for being there for him and I'm sure you will be there for the family as that's all we can do now. I was fortunate to ride those roads last fall with AK and Ernie and visit Alice's.  You are in great hands with those guys and Jim as well. 
Prayers to Phil and especially the injured.

God Bless.

Phil
Any day on the bike is a good day.

sanjoseduke

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2008, 10:40:32 AM »

Mike

I am truly saddened by the news and can’t begin to feel the pain you and his family and friends must have. Sunday was such a gorgeous day here in the bay area I think every biker besides myself were out riding somewhere. I also heard the news on the radio on Sunday afternoon and said to Wanda “I hope it wasn’t anyone I know”.  It seems like every morning you hear the traffic report and there is a biker down somewhere on our bay area freeways. We all know the potential consequences we face when we ride, however a tragedy like this falls too close to home. I know for sure this will be in my mind every time I ride.
My thoughts and prayers are dedicated to everyone who suffers his loss.
Mike feel free to call me anytime day or night.

Duke
13 FLHTCUSE8

Retired & Loving it!

johnlee

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »

Our deepest symphathy to the family and friends for the loss of a loved one. My wife and I both will have in our thoughts his memory.
John and Mary

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 12:47:03 PM »

Mike,
No words can express the sorrow felt over this accident and the loss.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the families.

Rog

Cigarmike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 04:35:01 PM »

This just seems to get worse and worse, it turns out that a Nieghbor of mine, who also is my friend and a sub-contractor I use for a long time, is the cousin of both Jesse, and Phil. i didnt know this untill just now,  They just buried his 15 year old nephew who was shot a couple weeks ago. 5 deaths in last year for this family he told me.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

I'm feeling really sad tonight, I have done many crash repairs over the years but this one is the first on peoples bikes that I consider more than just customers, these are friends. Jessie's and Felipe's bikes are at my shop now thanks to Mike and others for getting them out of the tow yard as soon as they were released by the CHP. This saved the families alot of monies for storage.

Mike, you need to be commended on all that you are doing for the families. You're a good man!

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2008, 11:23:21 AM »

Mike

You and the families are in our thoughts and prayers.

Don And Suzanne

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

Cigarmike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2008, 11:43:35 AM »

Man, Thanks Jim, but there are many others including you obviously, that are helping, its what we do, and I know you will be one of the first one's to help my family when it is my time, and I would be there for you if you were to beat me to that point.

From the Peacmakers president,  Peacemakersmc.com

JoJo President PEACEMAKER MC
04-16-2008 09:37:18 pm CDT
I wanted to take a minute to thank all of our fellow Brothers, Sisters and Friends for paying respect to the memory of our Brother "Felipe" and our Club. I wanted to extend a personal invitation to all Club Brothers/Sisters and Friends who would like to attend the Funeral. We are planning to meet at Jorges B Street Bar in Hayward at 8 a.m. this Saturday. We will plan on leaving between 8:45 and 9:00a.m. to attend the Services. You can view the address of the Funeral Home for the viewing this Friday and Church information for Saturday on the "Events Calendar" link on this site. I know Felipe can feel the love each of you are extending to his family and friends. Your words are comforting for us all during this sad time. I hope to meet and extend my hand in respect to each of you in person. Love and Respect. JOJO President PEACEMAKER MC PFFP

From (cigarmike), Anyone that is from our area or wanting to ride with us for Phil one last time from this forum, I just wanted you to know, that I know Phil and his love of riding, would be thrilled to see all the bikes that will be in his honor, many of the local MC clubs are representing, the family friends are also honored and wants to invite you to join, regardless of if you knew him personally or not to ride with Phil on his journey home. Hope to see some CVOharley members there if you can make it, weather you choose to stay for the services or not, all support aned all riders are welcome for the ride there from Hayward to Oakland, and also then on to the cemetery.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2008, 01:05:07 PM »

Mike,

I'd love to attend but I will be in Florida at my niece's wedding.  Contribution is going out today.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

HackNDos

• Junior CVO Member
    • Weather in my neck of the woods
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »

Read this story.  Was told about it from someone from the site. Sad news indeed.  A road even myself I travel quite often.

CigarMike, I myself only a few weeks ago watched my riding buddy go down in front of me.  Not with quite the same results here, I can only sympathize with you for having to see it happen.  

See what I can't do to get up to Hayward this Saturday.

My prayers and thoughts to the family.

(Sidenote: I heard from someone else that this accident was with sports bikes... funny how news gets twisted.)
Paul

--------

You ever stop to think.... and forget to start again?

HackNDos

• Junior CVO Member
    • Weather in my neck of the woods
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

When I googled for Jorge's B Street Bar all it found was B Street Bar.  I am guessing that this is the correct place. Can anyone confirm this and if this is the proper address:

846 B Street
Hayward, CA  94541

Thanks
Paul

--------

You ever stop to think.... and forget to start again?

Cigarmike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2008, 05:36:37 PM »

When I googled for Jorge's B Street Bar all it found was B Street Bar.  I am guessing that this is the correct place. Can anyone confirm this and if this is the proper address:

846 B Street
Hayward, CA  94541

Thanks

Correct, we may be in the back parking lot, hope to see you there and shake your hand.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

Mike, you need to be commended on all that you are doing for the families. You're a good man!

Yes, what Jim said above Mike............................my thoughts are with the familes as they're also left with the aftermath.

Have company in town this weekend, but will see what I can do so shake loose Sunday.

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 20 queries.