Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Poppy Walker Has A Heart  (Read 3551 times)

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
Re: Poppy Walker Has A Heart
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 11:42:06 AM »

mitch,  let me know when the time is right and I'll ride with ya.  :2vrolijk_21:

The time is always right to ride! I don't let silly things like work get in the way! Give me a shout anytime... :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :drink: :drink: :drink:
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »

Awesome thread, great posts, and great people.  Count me as one who is family and wish your Father well.  Mine has had bypass too and I lost a brother to a sudden heart attack at 46.  be thankful it was caught and treated before any damage was done. 

By the way, you are automatically at risk yourself and should have a stress test regardless of your age.  I've had two and failed them both.  I'm now the proud owner of two stents and couldn't be happier that my blockages were caught in time.  I didn't feel that way at the time.  I was only 41.  No one likes bad news and ignoring it won't make it go away.  The therapies now are amazing.  You owe it to your family.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 12:13:59 PM »

Awesome thread, great posts, and great people.  Count me as one who is family and wish your Father well.  Mine has had bypass too and I lost a brother to a sudden heart attack at 46.  be thankful it was caught and treated before any damage was done. 

By the way, you are automatically at risk yourself and should have a stress test regardless of your age.  I've had two and failed them both.  I'm now the proud owner of two stents and couldn't be happier that my blockages were caught in time.  I didn't feel that way at the time.  I was only 41.  No one likes bad news and ignoring it won't make it go away.  The therapies now are amazing.  You owe it to your family.

I concur 150%, my wife and I are both going for stress tests. Excellent words of wisdom...

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 24 queries.