Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: The Hoists, The Reggabs, and The GH's in the Northern Catskills!  (Read 7478 times)

REGGAB

Re: The Hoists, The Reggabs, and The GH's in the Northern Catskills!
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2008, 07:43:27 PM »

REGGAB

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »

REGGAB

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2008, 07:45:07 PM »

Dah Gulls!

REGGAB

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »

REGGAB

« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2008, 07:46:53 PM »

REGGAB

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »

She really is filthy, but she's still beautiful.

REGGAB

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »

YUCK!

REGGAB

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »

Yuck!

REGGAB

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »

REGGAB

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2008, 07:51:36 PM »

Last one.  A Girl Picture.

REGGAB

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008, 07:56:48 PM »

OK, so it is always great to come home, but this time Renea and I are going through withdrawls.  We had a great time with the Hoists and the GHs, and are proud to have them as our friends.  This is what it is all about folks!  The bikes don't mean a damn thing without the friends we make along the journey.  This GTG will be in our memory as one of the best times we've had in a long time.........

all except for I could REALLY use an OIL CAN about now.  My back is killing me!   ;D  Damn pogo stick!  You'd think I'd realize I'm not as young as I used to be, but like GH sez...............Peter Pan is an old prick! 

No more pogo sticks though.

OIL CAN!!!!!!!!!!   :ROFLOL:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »

Great pictures.  I should've skipped out on life's responsibilities and made a bigger effort to join!

BTW, here's your oil can.....
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »

OK, so it is always great to come home, but this time Renea and I are going through withdrawls.  We had a great time with the Hoists and the GHs, and are proud to have them as our friends.  This is what it is all about folks!  The bikes don't mean a damn thing without the friends we make along the journey.  This GTG will be in our memory as one of the best times we've had in a long time.........

all except for I could REALLY use an OIL CAN about now.  My back is killing me!   ;D  Damn pogo stick!  You'd think I'd realize I'm not as young as I used to be, but like GH sez...............Peter Pan is an old prick! 

Sorry, I thought Thumper is a boy's name. WTH do I know? But we're even now. That's EH's line, not GH's! ::)

Great pics Henry. I knew you had some good stuff too! Great spending the weekend with you guys and finally meeting Renea! I miss my bisquits and tomata gravy already! See you at Ken and Cheri's! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

Sorry, I thought Thumper is a boy's name. WTH do I know? But we're even now. That's EH's line, not GH's! ::)

Great pics Henry. I knew you had some good stuff too! Great spending the weekend with you guys and finally meeting Renea! I miss my bisquits and tomata gravy already! See you at Ken and Cheri's! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Oops!  I must be really tired.   ;D

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2008, 09:43:52 AM »

It was so wonderful having you stay with us and finally meetin' Renea was fantastic!!! Looking forward to hangin with you guys again...in less than 2 weeks!!!
And don't forget to keep that oil can handy at all times!  :P

kisses to you both!  :-*
wut?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 24 queries.