Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2003 paint  (Read 546 times)

mhjimh

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
2003 paint
« on: June 04, 2008, 03:37:10 PM »

My wife and I where hit from behind on my 2003 Heritage this weekend, (where both ok). I didn't have the original paint on the bike at the time. But I'm thinking of reinstalling it now. What I'm looking for is some pictures of any custom paint done over and in conjunction with the original 100th all black paint. I seen somewhere orange or yellow sprayed below the 100th pinstripe or under can't remember. Any help would be appreciated

SPIDERMAN

Re: 2003 paint
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »

My wife and I where hit from behind on my 2003 Heritage this weekend, (where both ok). I didn't have the original paint on the bike at the time. But I'm thinking of reinstalling it now. What I'm looking for is some pictures of any custom paint done over and in conjunction with the original 100th all black paint. I seen somewhere orange or yellow sprayed below the 100th pinstripe or under can't remember. Any help would be appreciated

If you've got a 2nd set of tin to go with your original  100th Anniversary Paint set with the stripe that has Harley-Davidson written 10,000 times in tiny script on it, leave the 100th paint set alone and screw around with the spare set. Time , time and more time will make that 100th set valuable. The spare set will never be worth more than the cost of the raw parts.

Just my opinion

B B 

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: 2003 paint
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

If you've got a 2nd set of tin to go with your original  100th Anniversary Paint set with the stripe that has Harley-Davidson written 10,000 times in tiny script on it, leave the 100th paint set alone and screw around with the spare set. Time , time and more time will make that 100th set valuable. The spare set will never be worth more than the cost of the raw parts.

Just my opinion

B B 

Ditto here on leaving the original paint alone. :2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 20 queries.